Thread: "C" "B" ing

Uconish is offline Member

"C" "B" ing

One thing i really cant stand is a C*CK BLOCKER. I mean im dealing with one now. We were friends for a while, but now hes just being an ass. He was trying to get with this girl, which he had no chance with, and she even told him that. Its like dude can she be any more clear. He went to visit her at her university, drove two and a half hours and got absolutlely nothing. So now me and her are talking. I mean we talked before, but now were on a more personal level. It turns out were both attracted to each other, but i had no idea she felt that way. Anyways he found out that me and this girl have been talking and hanging out behind his back, and got really mad. He went to her house at like 11:30 talking about "we need to talk." Needless to say it was about me. Well she called me right after he left and told me the whole story. I finally got a hold of him and told him that what her or i do on our own time, is our business, not anyone elses. He was like yeah yeah i understand, but i know he is still gonna be doing it. She doesnt listen to what he says about me, but its soooooooooooo irritating what some guys will do to get some ass. Anywayz im about to drop this guy like Dibo did Red in Friday cause hes getting on my last nerve.

Anyone having a similiar situtation. And howd you deal with it!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    But remember......Dibo got his own later on......!!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I guess it comes down to whether or not he's a really good friend. If he is, the ditch the chick. Friends are more important. Girls come and go. If he's just an aquaintance, then I say go for the chick and ignore him. He'll go away. If he doesn't...then help him on his way....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No doubt - Bro's before hoes. There's plenty of fish in the sea - keep that in mind. It's harder to build a good bond with a dude than it is with a chick.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Bro's before hoes man. If hes a good friend, forget her. If hes not, go get her. Rumors get on my nerves quick. Lay the smackth down. Say something like - hey man, I know your talking sh*t on me, now knock it off. If you have soemthing to say about me, say it to my face.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    yeah but a dude that is c*ck blockin is not a good friend anyway shut him up then have fun with the girl

HELL YEEAH IF HES C*CK BLOCKING HES NOT A GOOD FRIEND. AND THANKS TO THIS SITUTATION I REALIZED THAT. AND I DID TELL HIM NOT TO TALK ABOUT ME TO HER, AND HE JUST DENIED IT AND SAID HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD. THATS WHY IM GETTING PISSED. ITS LIKE IF HES MAN ENOUGH WHY DOESNT HE SAY IT TO ME HES JUST AN AS*HOLE

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    people like that are just jealous and dont want anyone to have whatt hey cant get

FOE SOE

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    Next time you talk to him and he denies running his mouth runs yours a little. Tell him he has no shot with her and not to fuck it up for you. If he gets pissed at that drop kick his ass. If he was truly your boy he wouldn't be talking shit

Thread Information