ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Dorian Yates - Blood & Guts

Watched this today and I was kind of disappointed... I hoped for something else. More like Ronnie's flicks. It's just one hour of working out and it was pretty boring. We don't even see him eat or anything.

Anyone has any bb movies to recommend me that feel a bit more like Coleman's movies? Or like Pumping Iron? With eating and funny stuff...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Who the hell wants to much some idiot eat? It's about training, not his form of the fork going to his mouth and him watering flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Who the hell wants to much some idiot eat? It's about training, not his form of the fork going to his mouth and him watering flowers.
    Exactly.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    What I'm saying is that the movie is lacking some "meat" around the bone. Of course it's about training. But bbing is also 80% diet and bbing is a lifestyle. Anyway, to each his own I guess

Aboot is offline Banned
    Jay Cutler's is good, not the newest one, but "New, Improved and Beyond". 2 dvds worth of stuff.

I got a good Flex Wheeler one, but he doesn't eat in it so you probably wouldn't like it Rex.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    What I'm saying is that the movie is lacking some "meat" around the bone. Of course it's about training. But bbing is also 80% diet and bbing is a lifestyle. Anyway, to each his own I guess
    lacking meat???? !!!! wtf?! it is 310 pounds dorian. what more do you want?
    "ill take you in my gym, and show you how i train to be number one" is what is says right in the beginning. it is a fly on the wall perspective of the man. not a life style or chow down vid.
    i have seen the ronnie vids and the guy is amazing(not the brightest, he dont need to be). you want robot form, blood and guts is the way.

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    lacking meat?wtf?! it is yates at 310 pounds and hard! with really strict form. ive seen ronnies vids and cutlers, form is not too great with them. yates is a robot monster.

Thread Information