Be Real is offline Banned

just saw a bad wreck

was driving my girl home and noticed some old honda civic behind me acting weird was watching it in the my rear view when suddenly it swereved while going about 45 to the left into the lane next to us for absolutely no reason directly into a truck with some old lady. Turned around and two mexicans were dragging off another mexican into the dark and there was another mexican hanging out the car he looked dead. Called 911, took about 30 minutes for ambulance to show up. He was barely moving. I felt real bad for the old couple that he hit. He was an illegal mexican with a open 24 pack of beer in his front seat. He gets a free ride to the hospital, he had no car insurance. Now the poor old people are screwed. I was pissed as hell.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what an asshole

Be Real is offline Banned
    i was pretty pissed, i kept on calling him puta as they were putting him in the ambulance.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    He'll get his.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    was driving my girl home and noticed some old honda civic behind me acting weird was watching it in the my rear view when suddenly it swereved while going about 45 to the left into the lane next to us for absolutely no reason directly into a truck with some old lady. Turned around and two mexicans were dragging off another mexican into the dark and there was another mexican hanging out the car he looked dead. Called 911, took about 30 minutes for ambulance to show up. He was barely moving. I felt real bad for the old couple that he hit. He was an illegal mexican with a open 24 pack of beer in his front seat. He gets a free ride to the hospital, he had no car insurance. Now the poor old people are screwed. I was pissed as hell.

Welcome to the new America!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    i was pretty pissed, i kept on calling him puta as they were putting him in the ambulance.
    That should have been "puto".

~SC~

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It sux:-( CA has a lot of illigal assholes with no insurance. They are driving like drung brainless monkey:-(

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    this sucks. i'm an insurance agent. i hear about this all the time. be wise and at lease get liability insurace (my states minumum). good luck to all and this could happen to you without insurance with worse consequeces.

Thread Information