Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I'm on crack

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    tara ried is REAL ****ING hot.
    agreed

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    As much as I would like to agree I must say....I would hit any of those girls.....twice

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    1. Jennifer Garner
    2. Jennifer Anniston
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    4. Courtney Cox
    5. Tara Reid
    6. Beyonce
    7. Sarah Jessica Parker
    8. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Feel free to add to the list
    Lol man are you gay? these girls are hot!!!!!

Can somebody post pic of Tara Ried?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Can somebody post pic of Tara Ried?

thanks messy
    she's beautiful

thanks messy
    she's beautiful
    Apparently Be Real doesnt go for chicks like her though

the real list....
    1. Oprah
    2. Martha Stewart
    3. Condeliza Rice
    4. Star Jones
    5. Anna Nicole Smith (when she was fat)
    6. Bridgette Nielson
    7. Chyna
    8. Ricki Lake
    9. Ryan Secrest
    feel free to add to the list....

b-real gotta get ur head on strait bro...thats like 2 strikes against u now...1st the avatar now this...come on bro...

j/k brutha

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    britney spears......go on boys flame away.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    sally jessie raphael

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    That's some serious make up and airbrushes done here boy's. Now look carefully at her face in the left picture, The hue "or Brighness" of her face tends to be 3-4 shades lighter than that of her body. Also her hair is being blowen back with a fan, so you know its not just some random pic's but more likely the work of a pro, which includes 4 hours of makup and 2 hours of posing and another so many hours of airbrushing. When woman see guys they know exactly how they look, but that's not the case with us with makeup, and padded braw's.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    That's some serious make up and airbrushes done here boy's. Now look carefully at her face in the left picture, The hue "or Brighness" of her face tends to be 3-4 shades lighter than that of her body. Also her hair is being blowen back with a fan, so you know its not just some random pic's but more likely the work of a pro, which includes 4 hours of makup and 2 hours of posing and another so many hours of airbrushing. When woman see guys they know exactly how they look, but that's not the case with us with makeup, and padded braw's.
    I have to disagree with everything you just said bro, lol.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Dude - that's just lame. She's hot! So far out of your league its unbelievable.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Well good thing for ugly their are people like you who now very little about subject's like this. You are complety out of your element, so now you can go back to the political forum. I have a million more times expirence dealing with with these issues than you. Heck your like 40 years old, what do you know about young girls these days?? Check this site out bro's http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would lick Jenifer garners.... after she ran 20 miles

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Spanish channel beauties beat all these biz-nitches here hands dizz-own!!

Sorry, ahem, Copshot moment.

For real though, watch "Caliente" or sometimes "Onda Max", or ANY soap opera of sorts, and you'll see nothin' but J-Lo ass and fine ass olive skin faces all over the boob tube.

Fine!

~SC~

Odin is offline Member
    I don't know if you can show you people how ugly they really are without makeup and you still think they look good I don't know?? I really just give up trying to give good advice for bro's to look out for. I'm on these rate sites all the F*ckin time and a girl who is 4-10 can make herself look 9-10 no problem with enough time and work. If I get flamed here not problem, maybe 1 smart bro might learn and not become attached to a girl he really doses not find attractvie. Were talking 100's of hours of browing through these sites by the way and chatting with these girls and their trick's

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Here you go bro, just click the start button for the strip tease.
    http://www.hereinreality.com/striptease/beyonce.html
    That **** is impossible messy!! I want the 2 hours back that I wasted trying!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    That **** is impossible messy!! I want the 2 hours back that I wasted trying!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Why is it i actually believe you spent 2 hours?

Bro - that's even more lame. If you are spending 100's of hours on the rate sites, how much real world experience can you have (what are you like 12)? You may be right - I may be approaching 40 (38), but I have had more real world experience with beautiful women than you could ever hope to (both physichally beautiful and excellent personalities as well). So, please don't give me your bullsh1t advise (on this or any other forum).

I don't know if you can show you people how ugly they really are without makeup and you still think they look good I don't know?? I really just give up trying to give good advice for bro's to look out for. I'm on these rate sites all the F*ckin time and a girl who is 4-10 can make herself look 9-10 no problem with enough time and work. If I get flamed here not problem, maybe 1 smart bro might learn and not become attached to a girl he really doses not find attractvie. Were talking 100's of hours of browing through these sites by the way and chatting with these girls and their trick's

Bro - that's even more lame. If you are spending 100's of hours on the rate sites, how much real world experience can you have (what are you like 12)? You may be right - I may be approaching 40 (38), but I have had more real world experience with beautiful women than you could ever hope to (both physichally beautiful and excellent personalities as well). So, please don't give me your bullsh1t advise (on this or any other forum).
    Have to agree here. These sites are very misleading. If you saw one of these chicks in real like you'd pop one just by takin' peaks. And you say you chatted with celebrities over the net. Are you kidding?

No - I do not chat with celebs....lol I mean I have spent my time with real world women! I don't spend time a rate pic sites either. My original point was that most of the girls listed are attractive and many of them are talented as well. To state that their appearances are all make-up or airbrushing is just petty. Most members of AR would do nearly anything to go out with ladies as attractive.

Have to agree here. These sites are very misleading. If you saw one of these chicks in real like you'd pop one just by takin' peaks. And you say you chatted with celebrities over the net. Are you kidding?

No - I do not chat with celebs....lol I mean I have spent my time with real world women! I don't spend time a rate pic sites either. My original point was that most of the girls listed are attractive and many of them are talented as well. To state that their appearances are all make-up or airbrushing is just petty. Most members of AR would do nearly anything to go out with ladies as attractive.
    Oh no bro lol, I was agreein' with everything you said. I was referring to Odin. He said he chats with them over the net.

LMAO! Why is it i actually believe you spent 2 hours?
    No comment.

Hey on a side note...Are the lost prophets big in the UK? THey're one of my fav. bands and they are from there (although I was heartbroked when I found out lol)

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    No comment.

Hey on a side note...Are the lost prophets big in the UK? THey're one of my fav. bands and they are from there (although I was heartbroked when I found out lol)
    What type of music is it

What type of music is it
    rock/hard rock.

Odin is offline Member
    NO, I'm not 12 but was around your stat's when I was 12, well maybe more around 16 i guess.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    britney spears......go on boys flame away.
    You beat me to it. That is the single most overrated piece of ass on the planet. Her face is borderline DOWN'S SYNDROME, her boobs are TINY and her waistline is MANNISH. Her only decent asset is a little "bubbleness" in the booty, but that's not enough to qualify as hot.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    chill ladies....besides..we all know im the biggest playa lol

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Beyonce is beautiful, a lower body only SOME men (like me) could love.

I'd like to nominate Gwen Stefani and Julia Roberts.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

For real though, watch "Caliente" or sometimes "Onda Max", or ANY soap opera of sorts, and you'll see nothin' but J-Lo ass and fine ass olive skin faces all over the boob tube.

Fine!

~SC~
    LMAO, I have no clue what their saying, but I still watch because I get mesmorized by how hot they are. The game channels they have playing are sick, those chicks wear stripper outfits.

Makes you want to move to Latin America or at least have a second home there for a nice retreat
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    the real list....
    1. Oprah
    2. Martha Stewart
    3. Condeliza Rice
    4. Star Jones
    5. Anna Nicole Smith (when she was fat)
    6. Bridgette Nielson
    7. Chyna
    8. Ricki Lake
    9. Ryan Secrest
    feel free to add to the list....

b-real gotta get ur head on strait bro...thats like 2 strikes against u now...1st the avatar now this...come on bro...

j/k brutha

See your list makes no sense since my thread was chicks that guys think are hot but arent. Your list is just chicks that arent hot

Heres a true story, Was in panama city beach when tara reid was promoting her movie van wilder at club la vila and she macked on my friend and he had no clue who she was and turned her down hard core only later to find out who she was. His comment "she wasnt that great"

You come off as arrogant and full of yourself, probably a virgin at 38 how can you make a comment that you have had more experience with beautiful woman that he CAN HOPE TO HAVE. Maybe Odin has banged a bunch of supermodels you have no idea what life he lives. So just say you have banged many beautiful women without putting him down.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    You have good tastes Swole: Beyonce(The Pride of Sugarland)and Caliente. Kudos to you. :spudniklu

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Fine!

~SC~
    lol B-Rad G... but you are right..

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    1. Jennifer Garner
    2. Jennifer Anniston
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    4. Courtney Cox
    5. Tara Reid
    6. Beyonce
    7. Sarah Jessica Parker
    8. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Feel free to add to the list

You're crazy son... Jennifer Anniston is gorgeous!

She's got a weird face.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    You have good tastes Swole: Beyonce(The Pride of Sugarland)and Caliente. Kudos to you. :spudniklu

~SC~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information