Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    She's got a weird face.

~SC~
    Banana nose, dumbo ears and body is a 7 or 8 at best.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    If you don't think Tara Reid is hot any day of the week you have no clue (and by the look of your avatar you could be a switch hitter so the jury's still out). As for your story I think it is as bogus as your list so called not Hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Heres a true story, Was in panama city beach when tara reid was promoting her movie van wilder at club la vila and she macked on my friend and he had no clue who she was and turned her down hard core only later to find out who she was. His comment "she wasnt that great"

test is best is offline Associate Member
    BE REAL U R A FOOL !post a picture of ur girl,you must have the best lookin babe in the world.You got some insane standards.My girl is in my avatar and im sure you think shes a dog too

gya321 is offline Member
    Alright Id hook up with all of em but, Jennifer love hewitt must be off the list shes gorgeous. Jennifer anniston is cute and has a delightful @ss. Sarah Michele Gellar aint bad either.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Jennifer Love Hewitt doesn't look like she wears that much makeup at all.... looks pretty natural to me

i have to add cameron diaz

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    i have to add cameron diaz

Youre about the only guy who knows what this thread is about and youre right add her to the list. BTW hot rox needs an attitude ajustrment the guy has no clue how to talk to people.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro - that's even more lame. If you are spending 100's of hours on the rate sites, how much real world experience can you have (what are you like 12)? You may be right - I may be approaching 40 (38), but I have had more real world experience with beautiful women than you could ever hope to (both physichally beautiful and excellent personalities as well). So, please don't give me your bullsh1t advise (on this or any other forum).
    Hot Rox, please don't be a hipicrit on this board, You have been on the opposing side of about every relgious debate i have been on. You if your SO dam relgious worth fighing me on this subject SO much then why are you not living the lord's will?? Don't say you are cause if you think Tara Reid is hot your lusting over a girl you should not and that's a sin. Also if you been with many hot woman then your more than likely comitting Adultry also which the lord does not want of you. So take your pick bro cause you can't have it two ways? Relgious are a playa? I'll make sure to keep this as a nice reference for your next relgious debate.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    1. Jennifer Garner
    2. Jennifer Anniston
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt
    4. Courtney Cox
    5. Tara Reid
    6. Beyonce
    7. Sarah Jessica Parker
    8. Sarah Michelle Gellar

Feel free to add to the list
    well just to make things straight this guy is saying the truth many actresses ive talked 2 and seen look soo hot on tv but ive seen them b4 they sit on the chair they dont look that good maybe only 5% look good without make up.women we see everyday look better than alot of actresses

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    1. Jennifer Garner Hot
    2. Jennifer Anniston Very Hot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chicks guys think are hot but arent-jennifer_nips.jpg  

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Christina Aguilera as to make the list... She is REALLY REALLY REALLY ugly without make up

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    1. Jennifer Garner Hot
    2. Jennifer Anniston Very Hot
    Did you see Jennifer Garner five years ago? LIBRARIAN! (and the not the hot-for-teacher sexy kind).

Anniston's got a decent body and blue eyes, but the rest is . . .Wouldn't be my first choice in a "well-stocked" club or bar.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    You guys are crazy or just a little too picky… I think every chick on Be Real’s list is hot. I would love to be with any of those chicks (unless they had a bad attitude with me). Sh!t I love women so much I would probably hit up some of the women on The Natural’s list… I like Oprah. I think she would be fun to hit up…

Be Real I understand what you are saying about the illusion of beauty in Hollywood. All of these celebrities have professional make up artist, personal trainers, nutritionist, ect, ect, … I think one thing you have to consider when considering these women is that they are human beings and as human beings they can not be drop dead gorgeous at every moment and yeah some of them are over hyped but that is the name of the game…. However, these people had to have something to make it where they have made it because Hollywood is extremely competitive and most of these people are generally beautiful people… However, their attitude do not always match their exterior beauty… and for me it is all about a good attitude beautiful or not...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    You guys are crazy or just a little too picky… I think every chick on Be Real’s list is hot. I would love to be with any of those chicks (unless they had a bad attitude with me). Sh!t I love women so much I would probably hit up some of the women on The Natural’s list… I like Oprah. I think she would be fun to hit up…

Be Real I understand what you are saying about the illusion of beauty in Hollywood. All of these celebrities have professional make up artist, personal trainers, nutritionist, ect, ect, … I think one thing you have to consider when considering these women is that they are human beings and as human beings they can not be drop dead gorgeous at every moment and yeah some of them are over hyped but that is the name of the game…. However, these people had to have something to make it where they have made it because Hollywood is extremely competitive and most of these people are generally beautiful people… However, their attitude do not always match their exterior beauty… and for me it is all about a good attitude beautiful or not...
    trust me theyre not generally beautiful but id do them if they looked like that infront of me

Anteros is offline Associate Member
    the way i see it, most of them are hot, but not as hot as they're cracked up to be because of the makeup/camera filters etc etc...

their reputation created by the fact that their stars and supposedly so great basically precedes them and so we bash 'em because we realize they can't keep that image 24/7 and if u saw them in person...

and i agree, a lot of random girls walking around are hotter then a lot of stars...

in the end though....ud hit each of them...twice

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'd strike Jennifer Anniston and Jennifer Love Hewitt from the list....but that's just me I guess........for some strange reason I like pretty women.

Just for having these two on the list I'm close to calling MO on you. hahahahaha

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ lol

the hottest actress is julia dreyfus elaine from seinfield

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    Hot Rox, please don't be a hipicrit on this board, You have been on the opposing side of about every relgious debate i have been on. You if your SO dam relgious worth fighing me on this subject SO much then why are you not living the lord's will?? Don't say you are cause if you think Tara Reid is hot your lusting over a girl you should not and that's a sin. Also if you been with many hot woman then your more than likely comitting Adultry also which the lord does not want of you. So take your pick bro cause you can't have it two ways? Relgious are a playa? I'll make sure to keep this as a nice reference for your next relgious debate.
    Bro religion has nothing to do with this dont start another one of those threads.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX

think again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chicks guys think are hot but arent-cover.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CrystalMethodX; 02-06-2005 at 01:56 PM.

think again

thinking, thinking, thinking, and still think she's fugly.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Bro religion has nothing to do with this dont start another one of those threads.
    Don't worry I'm not gonna, i just like people like Hot Rox running their mouth, and trying to call me out as a loser, but I say we give us both a couple of months then post are pic's up since we should both be in peak summer condition in a few months, since he claims he look so dam much better than me, I'm still holding a lot of water from bulking.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    They have been said...Britney, Christina....Sara Jessica Parker....

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    9. The Chick in Be-Real's Avatar (j/k bro )
    OMG!! No you didn't!!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - you need to keep you debates more clear. I rarely comment on the the religious threads (political threads yes - and you are always on the Hate America side so I am in opposition to you there).

As for being a hypocrite - now you are passing judgment on me. Judge not unless ye be judged. Consider that young man.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Odin

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'd add Reese Witherspoon. She has the funniest looking mouth she is nasty.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    thinking, thinking, thinking, and still think she's fugly.
    mmmm

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I would **** everyone on all of the lists....except the "real list" with Seacrest and the rest of the fat ugly bit*hes.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    agree, i have to add christina aguilera

are you serious? she's hot as hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    You guys have nothing better to discuss?

Cutie

would appear not look at all the post already

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Spanish channel beauties beat all these biz-nitches here hands dizz-own!!

Sorry, ahem, Copshot moment.

For real though, watch "Caliente" or sometimes "Onda Max", or ANY soap opera of sorts, and you'll see nothin' but J-Lo ass and fine ass olive skin faces all over the boob tube.

Fine!

~SC~

Gotta go wit my man here on this one. I can't speak spanish but this is my favorite channel when football seasons over.

But on the real, in my opinion the media does influence "the masses" to who is hot and who's not. And whoever was talking on the first page about many people on here prob lookin better than justin and colin farrell and whatever other losers I believe this too. But it all comes back to the same thing: THE DOLLARS PLAYER!

If i had a couple mil to make me look good, u better believe that i would be outpimpin all these losers on the VH1 shows. And goddanmit swole when u break into the hollywood scene I pray u bitchslap all these losers in the greenroom and show those hollywood hookers how its done....just back off vida till i get there.

Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    BE REAL U R A FOOL !post a picture of ur girl,you must have the best lookin babe in the world.You got some insane standards.My girl is in my avatar and im sure you think shes a dog too

I second the hotness of your girl **** lucky shlt

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    oh and i wanna throw janet jackson, cameron diaz, and drew barrymore on the list. And u can take off beyonce and sara michelle gellar off, cuz now ur just being a hater

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I'd but her on the list also..

spooledup is offline Banned
    Angelia Jolie. Twig legs with weird looking skin and over-inflated fish lips.

Jessica Simpson. Comes across as a complete air-head, needs to grow an ass, and has a big/weird mouth.
    Last edited by spooledup; 02-07-2005 at 08:36 PM.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Angelia Jolie. Twig legs with weird looking skin and over-inflated fish lips.

Jessica Simpson. Comes across as a complete air-head, needs to grow an ass, and has a big/weird mouth.

AMEN BROTHER

gya321 is offline Member
    think again
    She doesnt look like that on seinfeld! Id wouldnt mind it, she could use a tan though

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    all you guys that are saying these chicks are beat are acting like you should be on the cover of GQ yourself and that they would want you if they saw you as well.. reality is that you wouldnt think twice to bang any of those chicks given the opportunity

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    all you guys that are saying these chicks are beat are acting like you should be on the cover of GQ yourself and that they would want you if they saw you as well.. reality is that you wouldnt think twice to bang any of those chicks given the opportunity
    I would fvck all of them, but we are saying that they aren't as hot as everybody thinks.....and I would look good on the cover of GQ....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information