Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Odin is offline Member
    What I'm saying is that their are girls walking around the mall each and everyday hotter than any of these girls. In all reality, all woman under 50 in Hollywood should look sexy with today's plastic surergy.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Angelia Jolie.

You MUST be gay.

Be Real is offline Banned
    this turned into the most idiotic thread. The original purpose was for you to make your list of overrated chicks AKA chicks who people think are hot but arent. Obviously you are all too roided up to give a proper opinon and just turn this thread into everyone putting and attacking everyone else. I'm about to delete my original post and the toxic waste this thread has turned into.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    You MUST be gay.
    No, I'm not gay, never have been, and never will be.

Jolie is a repulsive skank, and she belongs in a trailer park collecting beer cans for a living.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    1. Jennifer Garner Hot
    2. Jennifer Anniston Very Hot
    Nice pic!

Post after post I've read something about make up...Honestly,How many of these chicks have you seen WITHOUT makeup...and better yet...WHO GIVES A SH*T..The only time your going to see a chick without makeup is the next day...By then who cares...

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    Post after post I've read something about make up...Honestly,How many of these chicks have you seen WITHOUT makeup...and better yet...WHO GIVES A SH*T..The only time your going to see a chick without makeup is the next day...By then who cares...

I used to date a chick that was super super hot and NEVER wore makeup, only time she wore makeup was when she went to prom and she looked messed up like a clown or something. Dunno if it was becuase I wasnt used to her using makeup or if it was becuase she didnt know how to put it on but when a chicks hot without ANY makeup, thats just HOT!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    angelina julie and julia dreyfus r both hot and if ne1 says other than that i know hitmen real hitmen

clancywiggum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    No, I'm not gay, never have been, and never will be.

Jolie is a repulsive skank, and she belongs in a trailer park collecting beer cans for a living.
    you're my new favorite person
    Joile is just bizarre-looking....
    Cristina Aguilera is just plain gross...
    Cameron Diaz has the worst pancake face i've ever seen...i remember even Howard Stern bashed her fat head

i'd have to add that Eva Longoria chick (she's all over the place right now )from Desperate Housewives...she's like a little ****ing squirrel...

AWESOME THREAD BTW....

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    1. Jennifer Garner - yea i guess i agree
    2. Jennifer Anniston - you must be gay
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt - shes hot too bro
    4. Courtney Cox - she'd probably get it too
    5. Tara Reid - is begging for it
    6. Beyonce - ok for the guys who likes a lil trunk
    7. Sarah Jessica Parker - i agree, shes nasty
    8. Sarah Michelle Gellar - is also very hot

Lol you have terrible taste bro, although i did agree with 2 of your choices.

hahahahaha

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    1. Jennifer Garner - The hottest chick in hollywood!!
    2. Jennifer Anniston - Does NOTHING for me.
    3. Jennifer Love Hewitt - Very hot
    4. Courtney Cox - OK, I'd still do her
    5. Tara Reid - Hot
    6. Beyonce - Gross
    7. Sarah Jessica Parker - Beautiful. Smoking body..
    8. Sarah Michelle Gellar - OK, does nothing for me...

You guys crack me up. If anyone of these girls approached you, you would marry anyone of them, or leave your wives/girls for one night with them.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I used to date a chick that was super super hot and NEVER wore makeup, only time she wore makeup was when she went to prom and she looked messed up like a clown or something. Dunno if it was becuase I wasnt used to her using makeup or if it was becuase she didnt know how to put it on but when a chicks hot without ANY makeup, thats just HOT!
    I agree totally with you! I mean look at the movie the swan? They can make any ugly looking POS look good. Their's really not much true beaty out their anymore. With all the Cocaine party's in Hollwood, they need to constantly do remodifications to the face or body. The media trys to hide the fact that most of their looks come from $$. Then to think of the F*ckin Nerve they have to call people using AS as cheater's and they do reconstruction on everything. So if anyone want's to argue about HOW beatiful a girl is? Then please drag up a picture before they were famous, or pre-Plastic Surgery.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Check out http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/ to see the truth on a lot of these chix.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Check out http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/ to see the truth on a lot of these chix.
    Great link!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I am by no means any kind of expert nor do I chat with celebs on line...all day. But, in my work I encounter a number of celebs who are in town for filming etc. I can agree with Odin in that the make up and touch up work that can be done is mindboggling. That said, most of the celebs I see make you do a double take...you see them and think, "hey, he/she looks sort of like_______." then you realize that it is them and you see that they are just normal people. If you want to test this out, find a good photo studio and get some shots done....then ask the photographer to supply you with prints of the photos withtout touch up...then ask him to go to town. You will be amazed at the results...

Tara reid and Jennifer A. are two of the hottest women in my book, but hey its nice to know not everyone thinks so..

Peace
    alex

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    D*mn you Swole.... I cant catch the start button!!!!!

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    If you don't think Tara Reid is hot any day of the week you have no clue (and by the look of your avatar you could be a switch hitter so the jury's still out). As for your story I think it is as bogus as your list so called not Hotties.
    See Hot Rox! He was not a switch hitter! Only an AOL stocking losser that liked harassing girls! But your right on that fact the the jury was after him

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would fvck every girl on this list happily and trying to get them pregnant so they can pay me child support and everything else

just like that dancer did with britney spears...I envy him even though she s a fat bitch now. she still is a ****ing rich fat bitch

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Pamela Anderson needs to be added to the list as well.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Wow! As you know I enjoy a good debate. However, I was disappointed to hear anyone from AR was responsible for harassing female members.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    See Hot Rox! He was not a switch hitter! Only an AOL stocking losser that liked harassing girls! But your right on that fact the the jury was after him

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information