GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Angry I hate tito ortiz

stillin recovering from all the money i lost on tito Vs Belfort, but man i gotta say i hate titto his the rudest prick in UFC n he never STFU. I hope he gets smashed again by ladel but worse than last time. I can't belive he called Ken Shamrock his bitch infornt of all those people. Ken started UFC n paid his dues to get fighters like Tito to where they r now. I realy hope he gets his freakin head caved in n all his teeth knocked out so he talk sh!t anymore

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    stillin recovering from all the money i lost on tito Vs Belfort, but man i gotta say i hate titto his the rudest prick in UFC n he never STFU. I hope he gets smashed again by ladel but worse than last time. I can't belive he called Ken Shamrock his bitch infornt of all those people. Ken started UFC n paid his dues to get fighters like Tito to where they r now. I realy hope he gets his freakin head caved in n all his teeth knocked out so he talk sh!t anymore
    Vitor gave him to much respect and was scared. I don't see Tito as a knockout threat anymore so I don't think a lot of fighters are going to fear him for that. I don't know if Ken could still beat him but I know Liddell would knock his ass cold out. That heavyweight Andre Arlouski would have knocked him TFO too.

i don't know why belfort wasn't being aggressive i think he could've finished the fight in the early round if he would've been offensive rather than defensive. He didn't throw any punches just counter punches. He wasn't been aggressive enough thats 2 bad

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I personally think ken would kick his azz.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I personally think ken would kick his azz.
    I second that, Ken is a bad mofo with mean intentions

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Do you guys remember how bad tito beat shamrock, it was brutal....

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^exactly. However, tito is past his prime now, so I don't see a very big future ahead for him. I think he's on his way out.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Do you guys remember how bad tito beat shamrock, it was brutal....

Yea I remember.......Ken is a legend but Tito would do the same to him again. he is too old now.....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I didn't even know those 2 fought?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I didn't even know those 2 fought?

Yea they fought I think 2 years ago? I don't remember when it was exactly but when they did fight Tito completely owned Ken......they had to stop the fight because ken was bleeding so much. But either way I agree tito is an over-hyped punk.

I was there when Chuck Liddel dropped his ass at the mandalay bay event center....... it was great.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Shamrock in his prime would make tito his bitch any day of any year in any reality...Shamrock is just a mean motherf'er. Like he really seems like he is a scary guy in my opinion.

I give shamrock a lot respect in that fight with tito, he got rocked like no tomorrow but he took the beating he didn't give up which showed a lot of heart. It did break my heart to watch him get masacred 3 rounds str8 though it really did

Thread Information