Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

The Age Question Again

A few months back there was a thread started about how old or young of a gal you would lay. Well I had a long weekend, so I went home. While I was killing some time, I looked up one of my old friends. He and I had been friends since high school..we talked a bit on the phone and he invited me over..I walked up to the door of his house and a woman answered the door..he had gooten married. This is no big deal..shacking up/married...whatever, it happens all the time...what struck me as strange was that she looked young! After a beer and some catching up on where I had gone and what I had done...he told me that his wife is 19! He is 31!! It is one thing to get some fresh peach, but to marry...that is a different story! I do not belive that chicks even begin to form the ability to use reason and logic until well after 25..I am gld my wife is several years older than I am!! ...what do you folks think about a 30 year old/30 something marrying a 19/20 ish chick? I mean, if I had to hear about Lindsey Lohan's new video one more time,, I would have killed her!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree men and women aren't who they will end up to be at that age. Crap I think until 30 really. Women are and will always be insane, can't get past that one. He has a toy, it will get boring for her playing house eventually and look out! There goes half his stuff!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    A few months back there was a thread started about how old or young of a gal you would lay. Well I had a long weekend, so I went home. While I was killing some time, I looked up one of my old friends. He and I had been friends since high school..we talked a bit on the phone and he invited me over..I walked up to the door of his house and a woman answered the door..he had gooten married. This is no big deal..shacking up/married...whatever, it happens all the time...what struck me as strange was that she looked young! After a beer and some catching up on where I had gone and what I had done...he told me that his wife is 19! He is 31!! It is one thing to get some fresh peach, but to marry...that is a different story! I do not belive that chicks even begin to form the ability to use reason and logic until well after 25..I am gld my wife is several years older than I am!! ...what do you folks think about a 30 year old/30 something marrying a 19/20 ish chick? I mean, if I had to hear about Lindsey Lohan's new video one more time,, I would have killed her!

hahahaha!! other than the immaturity i say go for it! if i was deaf i would do it

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    My wife says it is actually us guys who are the immature ones. I don't know, could she be right......

Angelis is offline Banned
    Hey bro where have u been now-a-days age doesnt matter.... I know a couple people like that a friend of mine age 20 and BF age 42... ex-GF 19 has a bf 33.

No . We are the more fun ones. (doesn't mean we aren't more mature)They are the control freaks, anal retentive "passive aggressive" shape shifters.

Estrogen is EVIL

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Good point - 1Vic!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    No . We are the more fun ones. (doesn't mean we aren't more mature)They are the control freaks, anal retentive "passive aggressive" shape shifters.

Estrogen is EVIL

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    He is in for a rude awakening being married to someone so young....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    As long as shes hot

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see this!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

Estrogen is EVIL
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

LOL....................Do you disagree?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I can only speak for myself!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Don't mess with a F.I.L.F.

Barb, the heart of my post was really estrogen IS evil, would you agree?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Does it really matter? If your friend is happy then that should be good enough for you. I'm with you in regaurds to dating women closer to my age......generally no one, male or female, knows what they want out of life and how to go about it at that age.

There's this really cute girl in my office I think is sweet on me but I'd never ask her for a date for the simple fact we've really nothing in common. Of course we could have sex in common but in the end that will carry you only so far. Conversation and life experiances an older woman wopuld have would suit me better.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Estrogen is evil if in the wrong hands...or $%$#@!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Where does he live Tennessee....lol Well, im 36 and the girl im dating is 26.... Actually shes an x gf. We started dating when she was 20 and i was 30....But shes very mature for her age...

OG

I am glad the is happy, but I wonder if he set himself up for failure...I think about like this..when he and I were goig to college - she was 8 years old! Seems strange when I put it like that..he and I were talking about high school, coolege, the army....the years that had passed...that is when she interjected some crap about Lindsey Lohan...I wasnt really sure who that was anyway!
    Yes, my boy married a hot chick..she is cool..but come on...she isnt old enough to buy a drink!

Animal, let's say you happen to met a young lady such as your friends and she made you happy.....wouldn't you throw caution to the wind?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think numbers in relation to age are important...

but when we come to talking about bodyfat percentages..HELL YEA

j/k

+1

The sum of my contribution to this thread

luv you C.B.

(Tho oestrogen is EVILLLLLLL )

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I don't think numbers in relation to age are important...

but when we come to talking about bodyfat percentages..HELL YEA
    j/k

+1

The sum of my contribution to this thread

luv you C.B.

(Tho oestrogen is EVILLLLLLL )
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

darmadoc is offline Member
    How mature is your friend? Maybe his maturity level is no further along than hers.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hahahaha!! other than the immaturity i say go for it! if i was deaf i would do it
    HAHAHHAHA

5-10 years i would keep an extra closer eye on her, but if he is happy thats all that matters!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So glad you asked this...

I have a 23 year old daugher engaged to a 27 year old guy

and a 21 year old dating/living with a 24 year old guy...

the issue i will discuss is the younger of the 2 ...

She has been with this guy for the past 4 years... wants it to get more serious... he won't have anything to do with it..

her problem is if it's not going to go anywhere, she is wasting her time...

I asked her this very same question... If not Scott who whould she be dating..??

Now.. is is a mortgage closer, working for a title company.. earns $24 per hour... closes about 10-15 deals a week.. yes she is under paid and she and they know it..

anyway... she says she would date a young 30-31 year old... that's what she is around all the time.. finacially successful, and respectful..

her boyfriend works construction.. (i love that really) but he spends 3-4 weekends a month fishing and hunting and getting drund with his budds..

you can see the issues... she is growing up, looking to start a life.. he's living life.. and she's not the most important thing to him..

so .. there ya go..

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Good point Spywizard...I am happy for them both..I always knew him to be a serious man. I do not know what she has on the ball...by friend has eevrything on teh ball..just a shock I guess, to see "Mr. Serious" married to a teenager!

Using spy's story concerning his youngest: maybe the girl your buddy married realized a little sooner what kind of guy she wanted.

Thread Information