Thread: R.I.P Billy Ray

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

R.I.P Billy Ray

We had the memorial service today for my friend. What an amazing thing. Every police, sheriff, trooper vehicle and motorcycle, fire truck and ambulance..all proceeding from one end of the island to the other. An entire high school gym packed with people honoring his memory.

He was 9 days younger than me. Makes you think about your life.

Take time to hug the one you love and make sure they know you care. Life is too short to waste.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    R.I.P sorry for the loss i no thats a tuff thing to deal with god bless his family and his freinds...

He was a great cop that even the cop haters here would have loved. He was a mellow soft spoken southern guy. If you met him at first you would think he was some stupid country bumpkin.........but he was sharp. He had an uncanny ability to talk people down and resolve situations without a fight....but.....it there was to be a fight......it was ON and he was kicking a$$ LOL. Gonna miss him a lot.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It sound like a tremendous loss BC. God bless you and all that serve their county and communities!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry for the loss CB. RIP Billy Ray.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    God bless...

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    It sound like a tremendous loss BC. God bless you and all that serve their county and communities!
    It was a huge loss.......not only was he a cop and a father.......he did 10 years in the Navy, served in Desert Storm, was a member of the Masonic Lodge (first time I ever saw Masonic Rights) and he was an instructor at our one and only martial arts academy. He was actually jogging to warm up to teach a class when he collapsed so all those kids were waiting for him and he never made it . The entire school was there dressed down. The memorial service was nice....they had a huge display that totally showed who he was. His Harley with his jacket and helmet, his Gee, his camping gear and a bunch of his art work......he was also a talented artist and poet. So much I didn't know about him.

Makes you realize.......you can't wait till tomorrow to really know those you love....tomorrow may never come.

Peace all...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    GOD bless him for his service in the military for our great country. Sorry for your loss CB.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    RIP Brother....sounds as though you'll be truely missed. May heaven's donut shoppe always have your favorite on hand.

Thread Information