loydchristmas is offline New Member

Flowers a good V- Day gift for this point in relationship?

I've been seeing this girl for only like 2.5 or 3 months. Things are going pretty good though. Should i just get her flowers? What kind? Ladies please chime in. Thanks.
    Last edited by loydchristmas; 02-09-2005 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Mispell

no flowers..such a waste of money, and very cliche. just go to a nice dinner.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    you should buy some different color construction paper and make her a card. buy her a diffrent kind of flower like an orchard or a platoonia or something big poppa pump is right flowers are cliche unless you get her something different. then you should cook her a small dinner like alfredo or something. shed be impressed. and homeade cards go along way. girls appreciate a good effort. that is if you like her enough to put in that effort. just mo

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on what kind of people you are and what you like to do. Me personally, I say get her flowers like today or tomorrow...not on vday or this weekend. She wont expect it and probably wont think its because of v-day, but because you were being sweet...ahhhh... hehe. Then depending on how much money you want to spend, i find that dinner and theater is always a good combo. But thats what me and my wife like to do. What do you and your girl like to do?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I say give her tube steak smothered in fruit of the looms.=)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, chicks LOVE flowers! Send her roses and take her to dinner. Also make sure you send the flowers to her work so all her co-workers can ohhhh and awwww over them. You'll be in fer sure... Good luck!

OG

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I agree with 31uniform, being creative and doing things from scratch is a lot better (when combined with spending money) than just dishing out dough and doing the same ol sh*t of roses and chocolates or whatever. Make a nice card from scratch and write something sweet (not cheesy) then take her to a nice dinner with a bottle of wine, let us know how it goes cause Id be willing to bet it goes GREAT

I just did a survey with all chicks in my office and they all said flowers, roses specifically for V-day.....You can do other things too, but they all said flowers...

OG

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what you do with your girl is based on what kind of girl you have..some girls wont see making her things for her as anything but cheap, which are the girls that shouldnt have someone on v-day.
    dinner is a must whether you make it or take her out. Flowers is also a must no matter who she is all women expect flowers on V-day.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, chicks LOVE flowers! Send her roses and take her to dinner. Also make sure you send the flowers to her work so all her co-workers can ohhhh and awwww over them. You'll be in fer sure... Good luck!

OG

This is always a winner...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    A dildo, just not one that is 12" and the width of a can of corn. Something waterproof, multiple speeds, and life like texture, that looks similar to you. Tell her if you are not around she can think of you, but you want to use it on her first. Very open and liberating for her as well, that is a mark of true charater, putting her first.

seanw is offline Banned
    I am with OG on this one, one dozen red roses to the office is the go. She will have her nickers off in a heart beat.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    what you do with your girl is based on what kind of girl you have..some girls wont see making her things for her as anything but cheap, which are the girls that shouldnt have someone on v-day.
    dinner is a must whether you make it or take her out. Flowers is also a must no matter who she is all women expect flowers on V-day.

Yeah and don't forget to send your Mother and Grandmother some flowers also..

Man if my mom could see this and I lived at home she would ask me what I wanted.. hahahahahahahah Those were the easy days...

thephreak is offline New Member
    I just did a survey with all chicks in my office and they all said flowers, roses specifically for V-day.....You can do other things too, but they all said flowers...

OG
    I agree completely.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you could catch her a delicious bass

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    you could catch her a delicious bass
    Lmfao hahahah

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Also make sure you send the flowers to her work so all her co-workers can ohhhh and awwww over them. You'll be in fer sure... Good luck!

OG
    That sh*t works EVERY TIME!!!!!!

~SC~

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Yea...sending stuff to a girls job is a way to really make her happy. Females are like that...the fact that all the other chicks at her job seet he flowers would put it over the top.

Roses are could but really too conventional if you ask me. Get a dozen roses with 4 pink, 4 red and 4 white to put a little spin on it. Get her some tulips to through in there to...like 6 or so. Get some hot colors in those and you set.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    no flowers..such a waste of money, and very cliche. just go to a nice dinner.
    A girl would never ever turn down flowers. Everytime someone stops by her room, "aww, who got you the flowers?" and then she gets to brag about you.

Although i don't think flowers is enough. Flowers and dinner on the other hand is a good idea for about that time in the relationship.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Yea...sending stuff to a girls job is a way to really make her happy. Females are like that...the fact that all the other chicks at her job seet he flowers would put it over the top.

Roses are could but really too conventional if you ask me. Get a dozen roses with 4 pink, 4 red and 4 white to put a little spin on it. Get her some tulips to through in there to...like 6 or so. Get some hot colors in those and you set.

Precisely Pimp!

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    just do her alot

im in the same situation bro ive been with this girl for a few months now...i dunno what to get her...so i decided to write her a poem so far...and cook her dinner...i dunno about flowers im thinkin those are kinda wack...

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    Valentines day is nothing more then a hallmark holiday.... but thats just my opinion, a lot of my gfs love it cuz they assume they are getting presents
    Personally, I don't expect presents at all, or even flowers.... I'd rather just go out for dinner or do something together
    Last edited by Bliss; 02-10-2005 at 10:46 AM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.proflowers.com/index.cfm?REF=PForderconfirm

Fo Sho bro
    I just got my wife
    4 dozen:

Thank you for ordering 48 Assorted Petite Valentine's Roses
    Marked down from $59.99 to $39.99 from ProFlowers, where you always get the freshest flowers and plants shipped fresh from the fields.

I think that totally appropriate, besides flowers always gets me the Good sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    http://www.proflowers.com/index.cfm?REF=PForderconfirm

Fo Sho bro
    I just got my wife
    4 dozen:

Thank you for ordering 48 Assorted Petite Valentine's Roses
    Marked down from $59.99 to $39.99 from ProFlowers, where you always get the freshest flowers and plants shipped fresh from the fields.

I think that totally appropriate, besides flowers always gets me the Good sex!

hahaha...Great minds think alike bro....I was just on that site ordering flowers...

OG

hahaha...Great minds think alike bro....I was just on that site ordering flowers...

OG
    YOu kow it bro... you on there for mom or the new girl?

http://products.proflowers.com/product/(gdu41fmljkl2uz3xefbdnci4)/productdetail.aspx?pID=6946&lng=&CatID=oVED&REF=PF orderconfirm&validAcc=&selectionTypeID=

I ordered like a week ago, prices went way up!
    I got 4 dozen for the price of 3, at least for what they are charging now!

A wonderful Valentines day gift is stolen flowers from the cemetary, you can usually find all different kinds, and if you hit up ten or twelve grave sites you can mix and match and stuff, she'll love it

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    A wonderful Valentines day gift is stolen flowers from the cemetary, you can usually find all different kinds, and if you hit up ten or twelve grave sites you can mix and match and stuff, she'll love it

Thats horrible dude

most of the flowers in the cemetary already have vases and notes with them, so that part is taken care of already, your girl will fall head over heals!!!

most of the flowers in the cemetary already have vases and notes with them, so that part is taken care of already, your girl will fall head over heals!!!

ur a sick man, have you been going to counciling?

nope, not yet, too busy sending people flowers from the corpse yard

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Thank you for the idea

Thread Information