Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Is this immature?

As I have stated b-4 I have 6 kids and e few yrs back we replaced all the toilets in the house (mistake) with the smaller tanks. Now I come home to clogged toilets because no one wants to plunge their own sh*t. It happens all the time. "WELCOME HOME!"

Even though I am the one plunging my wife constantly bitches about it, saying we have bad plumbing, I had it snaked, it is fine. I tell her the kids need to use the courtesy flush and not use half a freaking roll of tp to wipe their asses. Simple enough? I think so.

Anyway because of this I need to replace the flooring in our downstairs bathroom and last week one of the kids broke the handle on the toilet in our bathroom. I replaced the handle and now the flow meter is stuck open and flooded OUR bathroom. I turned off the water and told my wife to use the bathroom across our hallway.

This morning I was sitting in the kitchen b-4 work eating some cereal and my wife starts bitching saying she used our toilet 2 times yesterday she just doesn't give a rip, if it stinks who cares, she's gonna let it sit there. I wanted to choke her. So I took my cereal bowl and shattered it on the ceramic floor in the kitchen and said since we don't care about anything why not?

What should I have said or done that I did not do?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    awww are you in the dog house now?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I don't know what you shoulda done but I'm just imagining the look on your wife's face right after you shattered the cereal bowl. Must been priceless

Yes she just called me ans started by sayinf I really don't want to speak to you but...............CLICK! I hung up on her.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro my kids and wife did the same thing....a freakin roll of paper for one sitting session! I had the septic tank company come out and clean the tank and told them to just drive to the local papermill and save a few trees there was so much TP in the ****ed thing.

I'll have to call childish on the bowl throwing play there Vic. You should have gone to someone else's home and broke their ****......you don't break your own stuff! Rule number one.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    To answer the thread title: Yes this is immature... but it's loads of fun too

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Take a chill pill, or do what johan would do, hit her in the head.

Now, for real, get into your tank and that plastic thing that is in there looks like a milk jug upside down with the bottom cut off. On either side get a very sharp box knife and cut a two inch space on both sides. If you must shut water off and the flush so you do not have to cut with your hand in the water. It will flush without that water saver, henceforth more powerful flush. It works. If you have a different type of water saver call a plumber and just ask how to do it, most are friendly and will tell you.

well it was an old bowl and it had a crack in it already (justification)

what am I supposed to do when I have to battle my wife like she is one of the kids? I am at a loss.

Meso this thing looks like a plastc tube with a big cap at the top

Sta11ion is offline Member
    LGWS or Lifes good when single, thank GOd I dont have these problems.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hear ya bro, the new toilets aren't worth a ****,

I am sure you have adjusted the water level as high as you dare?

Then I would explain to her that ya’ll need to save money up to have the complete plumbing redone in the house, see how happy that makes her.

I built a lot of student housing for a local university, and had the same problem with the new toilets, constantly clogging. We finally convinced the university to furnish a plunger to each bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    well it was an old bowl and it had a crack in it already (justification)

what am I supposed to do when I have to battle my wife like she is one of the kids? I am at a loss.
    You do what I do bro......you look at her shake your head and just go and fix whatever the hell she screwed up. My wife, son and daughter are pigs....I'm not joking at all....pigs everyone. I'm a neat freak to the bone and all the lectures and illistrations I made on the white board during the last family meeting didn't do squat......I gave up. Now I just fix whatever the hell is broken and don't say a word.......but when anyone wants money I tell them there is none cause I just finished paying to have all the crap that was broken fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    LGWS or Lifes good when single, thank GOd I dont have these problems.
    Trust us married bros.....your time is at nigh! Don't worry, you'll eventually have to marry and it'll hit you like a hammer as well. And don't give me that crap "I'll never get married" you'll get tired of everyone thinking your gay and marry soon afterwards. hahahahaha

well my wife raids the checking account and has spending "issues" I hide money from her but she finds it and spends it, thank The Lord I have only one small credit card

yes the toilet is as high as it can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You do what I do bro......you look at her shake your head and just go and fix whatever the hell she screwed up. My wife, son and daughter are pigs....I'm not joking at all....pigs everyone. I'm a neat freak to the bone and all the lectures and illistrations I made on the white board during the last family meeting didn't do squat......I gave up. Now I just fix whatever the hell is broken and don't say a word.......but when anyone wants money I tell them there is none cause I just finished paying to have all the crap that was broken fixed!

**** are we sharing the same life??

That sounds so familiar....

Juggy you nailed it, why are we treated like this? It is plain screwed up. I could beat everyone but then I would go to jail

well my wife raids the checking account and has spending "issues" I hide money from her but she finds it and spends it, thank The Lord I have only one small credit card

yes the toilet is as high as it can go.
    I took all my wifes credit cards......but I told her I would cover everything but she could do whatever she liked with whatever monies she made at her job. As it stands now my money is "our" money and her money is hers. hahahahaha

Soon they will be telling my story...............he went out for a cup of coffee and he never came back................ I want to run away so badly

I can completely understand, my ex biotch did the same thing....

That's why I traded her in for a new model.....

well I could trade her in for a younger model who is looking for a husband, usually the young ones want to shag all the time especially since they are trying to get knocked up and trap a man (I won't tell her I have a vasectomy)

Soon they will be telling my story...............he went out for a cup of coffee and he never came back................ I want to run away so badly
    Bro I SO hear you! I've a really big problem with my wife. The kids are pretty much out of the house, although I still shell out cash to the kids when they need it....just paid 500 bucks to have my sons car fixed......but the wife and I have had problems for years......15 years.

For the past year I've refinanced the home, paid down almost every credit card, started stashing cash and talking to a lawyer. I've been planning for the reality that she isn't going to change and move on with my life. I'll give her the house and split the cash, which won't be so bad, and still have plenty for me to buy another home and not starve to death in the process.

Man I hate to be negative but I feel the same way. She will never change, we have tried over and over again. She is lazy , doesn't do much around the house, never cooks on and on it goes. It seems almost like it will just be in the cards unless i want to keep being a doormat.

Man I hate to be negative but I feel the same way. She will never change, we have tried over and over again. She is lazy , doesn't do much around the house, never cooks on and on it goes. It seems almost like it will just be in the cards unless i want to keep being a doormat.
    Mine isn't that bad...she cooks and cleans and whatnot...when she's not drunk, which is pretty much everyday. I don't drink, often that is, and it has been a serious strain on the marriage. Like you I always cave and suffer along.....unitl last year when I decided I'm going to do something about it. Sucks not only from the standpoint that I now fell like a failure with a marriage failing but from the point that I'm the one who will be the asshole that wanted the divorce.

Yes it is difficult to throw in the towel. I wish that I could figure out a way to fix things. My wife has good qualities but she has ADD, OCD, and severe depression. Being single is not all it is cracked up to be either so I am realistic.

She said a few weeks ago she was done and was gonna leave as soon as she got some money together. I said call your dad she said no I said I will call him. So I called him and told him she wanted to leave and asked if he'd take care fo her expenses. He said no! If she can't take care of herself now hows she gonna do it next month!

Yes it is difficult to throw in the towel. I wish that I could figure out a way to fix things. My wife has good qualities but she has ADD, OCD, and severe depression. Being single is not all it is cracked up to be either so I am realistic.

She said a few weeks ago she was done and was gonna leave as soon as she got some money together. I said call your dad she said no I said I will call him. So I called him and told him she wanted to leave and asked if he'd take care fo her expenses. He said no! If she can't take care of herself now hows she gonna do it next month!
    Thats' the problem, YOU can't fix things like this. Both parties have to want to fix it before anything will happen. Eventually Atlas will shrug bro.

I guess I will stay in a holding pattern........for now

I guess I will stay in a holding pattern........for now
    Well don't sit for too long bro or you'll find yourself like me.....pushing 41, unhappy and wondering is this all my life has to offer. You can't set it up like a goal but you can start doing a few things to prepare yourself for a future without her. I am NOT saying that is the only choice you have....maybe she'll listen too you and decide to do what a true partner does and start pulling her share and working on your relationship. Marriage is work spelled differently.

dude i am like you I am 39 my youngest is 4 that is what is keeping me there

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    ****...You all have me scared as shiat!!!

Not to poke and prod too much, but do you all feel that the issues are WAY past marriage counseling?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    And don't give me that crap "I'll never get married" you'll get tired of everyone thinking your gay and marry soon afterwards. hahahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Very immature bro....

Fuk off bitch, Cubano raft boy

Well we have seem a few counselors, my wife was a spoiled little bitch when she was a kid, now she is the same just older.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    feel for ya bro thats way ive learnt never to get attached to a women again ,there insane and thankgod ive no kids,im enjoying myself too much at the min.

why dont you tell your kids to do a **** in there mates house,problem solved.

they are too lazy but I like the idea!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Fuk off bitch, Cubano raft boy

Well we have seem a few counselors, my wife was a spoiled little bitch when she was a kid, now she is the same just older.
    Are you being serious here or are you joking?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think I've ever heard of even ONE truly happily married man.....

thank's guys, now i am afraid

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    1Vic - I feel your pain. Let's face it long term relationships (marriages) are really tough. However, you know that having had an argument today, better to cool off for a few days prior to giving things serious reflection. In other words, things will probably looks better tomorrow. Just know there others here who know how you feel, and you have our support.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahah I am never getting married YEEESH

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Looks like someone is going to ride the sofa tonight there is no way out of this except suicide

Which part Maraxus?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information