Thread: Slut!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Slut!

Mags Have Pics of Aniston With Vince Vaughn
    Wednesday, February 09, 2005
    By Keith J. Kelly

Life & Style Weekly (search) thought it had won a high stakes auction last week, agreeing to pay $15,000 for exclusive rights to the first photos of Jennifer with another man — "Swingers" star Vince Vaughn (search).

The photos of the two hugging and kissing were the first of Aniston with another man since the bust-up of her marriage to Pitt exploded into the headlines.

Life & Style is putting Aniston on the cover and featuring the hotly disputed photos inside the issue that hits this week. The bust-up has been a newsstand bonanza for all of the celebrity weeklies.

Late Tuesday, editors at Life & Style were outraged when they learned that Us Weekly (search) is also going with the photos.

"Our belief is that anyone with any experience in purchasing photos would know that this is theft," fumed Mark Pasetsky, the general manager of Life & Style Weekly.

"I have an e-mail from the agency confirming our deal," said Pasetsky, who showed an e-mail from Randy Bauer at the Los Angeles-based Bauer Griffin Agency. The e-mail said that Us Weekly, which had seen the same photos as part of the auction process, had been informed on Friday that they had lost.

Calls to the office of Us Editor Janice Min and General Manager Kent Brownridge were referred to legal counsel Elizabeth McNamara at Davis, Wright Tremaine.

"Us Weekly is not in the business of stealing photos so it is not theft," she insisted. "Us Weekly understood that they had obtained a non-exclusive right to publish those photos and they published them in reliance on that agreement."

Pasetsky is still fuming. "It was clear to Life & Style that we won. I've never heard of this happening before." He said the new celeb magazine is looking at legal options.

Bauer backs his version. "I'm fully on the side of Life & Style," he said. "We sold them an exclusive."

For more news, entertainment and sports coverage, click here for NYPost.com.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    dude you are scaring me ,,, Brad & Jen? WTF? You a Days of Our Lives man too?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    dude you are scaring me ,,, Brad & Jen? WTF? You a Days of Our Lives man too?
    Nah bro,
    Desperate housewifes.

BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    desperate housewives is an awesome show

Actually I think Dog's wife from Dog the Bounty hunter is the hottest! I love those bangs!

man I hate to amit it I have watched it the last 2 weeks I AM a Biotch

man I hate to amit it I have watched it the last 2 weeks I AM a Biotch
    Admit it you have been following brad and jen

fuk fuk fuk! I hate you............... HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

fuk fuk fuk! I hate you............... HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO gotcha!

ummmmmmmmmm.......It's my wifes fault.......

ummmmmmmmmm.......It's my wifes fault.......
    Mine too bro, I actually hate that show, but I make her watch ultimate fighter so its an even trade

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    So why is she a HO? HE fuked around on her, broke up the marriage and now she's having some fun. He's "the man" cause he got with angelina and she's a ho because she was with Vince.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    So why is she a HO? HE fuked around on her, broke up the marriage and now she's having some fun. He's "the man" cause he got with angelina and she's a ho because she was with Vince.
    Only thing I have seen is pics from their movie, nothing from a private moment. Besides he's a guy for gods sake!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Only thing I have seen is pics from their movie, nothing from a private moment. Besides he's a guy for gods sake!
    That's cause he's hiding out..........he ain't stupid!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    I don't see the big deal. They are split-up. Rumors are swirling about her/Vince and him/Angelina. To each their own. :spudniklu

Thread Information