Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: b12

  1. #1
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192

    b12

    ive used b12 in the past, but just to cut my test prop...
    lately ive been sick and really tired, so i just started 500mcg yesterday.. i feel like im always going to fall asleep during the day but i cant go to sleep because i have way too much stuff to do.. (ive been like this for like 3 days now)

    does anyone knowhow long it will take for it to give me some benefits like more energy, increased appetite, etc

  2. #2
    darmadoc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    568
    I don't think B12 does anything for you! However, I am in the minority on this.

  3. #3
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Depends on the cause of your tiredness bro... but 1000mcgs has almost immediate effects on me

  4. #4
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i also use 1000 mcgs, sounds to me like your test levels are real low, b 12 kicks in immediately for me, almost cures hangovers, trib wont be bad idea either at 6 g's ed, are u in pct or did u just do a cycle?

  5. #5
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    500mg of b12, vet grade, didnt do **** for me

  6. #6
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    B-12 works but everyone is different. I like 500mcg twice a week. Just don't expect miracles.
    Last edited by groverman1; 02-10-2005 at 06:36 PM.

  7. #7
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    i use 1000 mcgs almoset ed

  8. #8
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    im in the middle of taking HGH only... there has been a bug going around here and im pretty sure its just the common cold, but its really slowing me down when im training

  9. #9
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    im in the middle of taking HGH only... there has been a bug going around here and im pretty sure its just the common cold, but its really slowing me down when im training
    grwoth made me so tired, i couldnt sleep at all at nite, and then i would crash in the middle of the day, are u running test with it?

  10. #10
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    grwoth made me so tired, i couldnt sleep at all at nite, and then i would crash in the middle of the day, are u running test with it?
    no im running it by itself...
    u said u would fall asleep in the middle of the day.. ya well ive done that too a feew times, and sometimes only a few hours after my first HGH 2IU shot... is that bad as far as suppressing my natural HGH production??

    i was worried about that

  11. #11
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    no im running it by itself...
    u said u would fall asleep in the middle of the day.. ya well ive done that too a feew times, and sometimes only a few hours after my first HGH 2IU shot... is that bad as far as suppressing my natural HGH production??

    i was worried about that

    i'm using HGH and always fall asleep at my desk at work, even if i've had 9 hours sleep the night before. its not good, especially if my boss see's me

  12. #12
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i'm using HGH and always fall asleep at my desk at work, even if i've had 9 hours sleep the night before. its not good, especially if my boss see's me
    lol, but i was asking if it was bad for your body as far as suppressing natural GH release

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •