View Poll Results: which gaming system is the best?!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS2

12 44.44%
  • Gamecube

1 3.70%
  • Xbox

11 40.74%
  • Atari!!

3 11.11%
    BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member

which gaming system is the best?

just wondering if any of you play video games and what you think is the best system! i think ps2 is by far the best!

Big J

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Xbox is by far the best system. I have ps2 though because of some good games like GTA . As a system though the ps2 can't compare: graphics, processing speed, memory storage, ect.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey how much did the xbox cost when it first came out? its hitting our shores in a months time but no word on price yet.tkx...HITMAN

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    shit so its gonna cost me about $1200nzd oh well might have to wait till it drops down, when the ps2 came out it was $900 without any games or extras.

max_intensity is offline New Member
    PS2 rules

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to pick Atari, i couldn't resists LOL!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    ps2, not because the machine is better, but because of the game selection.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    I'm still a big fan of super nintendo. Solely because that system has Final Fantacy III and Super Metroid.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    PS2 is already outdated and will be obsolete in a very short amount of time-they're already working on PS3. XBox is BY FAR the superior machine IMO. It's got better graphics, sound, processing speed, built in memory, system link capabilities, it's easier for developers to make games for it, not to mention it's backed by a man who has enough money to buy and sell half the free world. In a couple years when technology improves, and everyone else has to buy a brand new system, all us XBox owners will have to do is buy a graphics chip to upgrade our system. Not to mention HALO. XBox rules!!!

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    I have a ps2 right now, and am considering buying an xbox. Now I gotta find somewhere to buy the time to play. One cool point is I hide playing the ps2 as spending time with my girls son. We get to play a lil every night. Kids are great.

hewy is offline Junior Member
    i have a x-box, and my brother has a ps2. i cant tell that big of a difference in graphics, but the x-box does load alot quicker, right now i really dont care but the ps2 does have better games out i cant wait till gta 3 and ncaa 2003 comes out for x-box, when x-box gets better games it will be the best system till the ps3 comes out.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'd have to say the good old computer is pretty sweet!!! You can play all those system games on it!!!

But, if I had to go with system, i'd say PS2, they have the most games!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    I had to pick Atari, i couldn't resists LOL!
    The sad thing is I remember when that came out bro. Combat and Pittfall rule.

$uperman is offline Member
    i think X-box is the better game system but playstation has more and better games

xplicit is offline Member
    ps2 is better, the xbox has no games and al lthe sports game are fo every system madden nhl etc also xbox isnt doing good in japan casue hte japense hate america games the xbox has a lot of computer games which are america type games and if it doesnt do good in japan it wont last too long plsu i think it will take mircosoft 3 years to just make a profit off the xbox and also the ps2 has a head start so when the xbox and gamecue hit here peak the ps3 will be out in 2005 the same year xbox makes there first sale of profit lol the playstaton better stay the bvest casue i dont have another 300 bucks to play vdeo games i cna spend that on gear dammit also vegetta final fantasy 3 is one the best games on the super nintendo that system i remeber playin that game.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I paid $600cdn ($380usd) taxes inc. for my sons X-Box including one game. He loves it...I don't play at all...I guess I'm an old fart...but I do use the DVD player. As a matter fo fact, just watched "The Fast and The Furious" yesterday.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    good movie!

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by HARDCORE
    and everyone else has to buy a brand new system, all us XBox owners will have to do is buy a graphics chip to upgrade our system. Not to mention HALO. XBox rules!!!
    WRONG, you can't upgrade XBOX's graphics chip, it's hardwired into the motherboard. XBox 2 is in development now for this very reason, they still gonna go with Nvidia graphics, but main CPU might be changed to AMD. XBoz is just a circumsized gaming desktop, even inner architecture is the sam of PC. I love my PS2, can't stop carnage on GTA3. MGS2 will also never make it to Xbox. Played Halo, no woody...

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    i like the ps2 for the amount of games available, but as far as hardware inside the system nothin touches the xbox, i would get one but i cant stand that HUGE controller i have big hands but i cant see how a kid can play the xbox

Thread Information