Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Why hit one car with your truck when two is much, much better

So I'm trying to stop dipping. Not doing too bad but yesterday a craving hit me like a freight train and I had to have something. So I decide to run out of the office up to the drug store and get me some of that nicoret gum rather than a can of Cope.

I make it up to CVS, grab the gum and head back to the office. Everything is smooth sailing until Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing decides she can make a left across my path before I arrive at the intersection....but hold on Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing, apperantly Mr. I'm108yearsdon'tspeakenglish wants to run his red light and turn into your path! Now both have stopped....right in my path....roads slick.....and they aren't moving...and I'm riding 7000 lbs of detroits finest at 40 mph and lawys of physics have already started up it's calculations and it doesn't look good for ole Juggernaut.

I hit them both like abowling ball picking up spares. Clipped the jeep Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing was driving abd spun it around...her passenger wasn't wearing a seat belt and tried to push out the windsheild with her forehead. And then drove OVER the front of the camero Mr. I'm108yearsdon'tspeakenglish was driving. I call the police the second its over and have EMS, fire and police on the way before her car stops spinning. Grandpa looks like he's about to have a heartattack and I'm using cuss words never before heard by the likes of most men. The cops arrive and the first thing one of them said was "is that tire tracks across that ****ed up camero?" hahahha

Both of their cars had to be towed away but mine was still drivable. But I only drove it the two blocks to my office and parked her.......she has some front end damage but ot to bad....but it'll cost a pretty penny and it won't get repaired overnight.

Ford 02 F150 4x4 - one
    Jeep and chevy - zero

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I hate when that happens

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao thats awsome dude..glad your ok

But did ya end up poppin a dip or no????

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    But did ya end up poppin a dip or no????
    Hahahah funny you should ask......low and behold there was a 7/11 across the street........bought a can and had a dip in the lip before the police arrived. I REALLY needed one after that FUBAR.

Attaboy........

Been tryin to quit for good for 15 years.......

Quit,,,,,dip,,,,,,,quit,,,,,,,,dip,,,,,,,quit,,,,, ,gotta coach baseball gotta dip....

Nothin like that first dip.........ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is good to see you can still have a sense of humor after your ordeal. There is nothing worse than noobs on the road. You are to be commended for not strangling the person responsible for the accident (way to keep you cool Bro).....lol

I did get a good laugh when I read both the other cars had to be towed and your drove away.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut

Ford 02 F150 4x4 - one
    Jeep and chevy - zero
    Nice

nathanw21 is offline Member
    did you get issued any tickets? because it did not seem like it was your fault at all. or did they give some bullsh!t ticket like, "failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident." i hate when it is not your fault but they give you a ticket anyway.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats what Im wondering. Since you were behind her, was it your fault regardless of what they did???

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    So I'm trying to stop dipping. Not doing too bad but yesterday a craving hit me like a freight train and I had to have something. So I decide to run out of the office up to the drug store and get me some of that nicoret gum rather than a can of Cope.

I make it up to CVS, grab the gum and head back to the office. Everything is smooth sailing until Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing decides she can make a left across my path before I arrive at the intersection....but hold on Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing, apperantly Mr. I'm108yearsdon'tspeakenglish wants to run his red light and turn into your path! Now both have stopped....right in my path....roads slick.....and they aren't moving...and I'm riding 7000 lbs of detroits finest at 40 mph and lawys of physics have already started up it's calculations and it doesn't look good for ole Juggernaut.

I hit them both like abowling ball picking up spares. Clipped the jeep Ms Idon'tknowwhatthe****I'mdoing was driving abd spun it around...her passenger wasn't wearing a seat belt and tried to push out the windsheild with her forehead. And then drove OVER the front of the camero Mr. I'm108yearsdon'tspeakenglish was driving. I call the police the second its over and have EMS, fire and police on the way before her car stops spinning. Grandpa looks like he's about to have a heartattack and I'm using cuss words never before heard by the likes of most men. The cops arrive and the first thing one of them said was "is that tire tracks across that ****ed up camero?" hahahha

Both of their cars had to be towed away but mine was still drivable. But I only drove it the two blocks to my office and parked her.......she has some front end damage but ot to bad....but it'll cost a pretty penny and it won't get repaired overnight.

Ford 02 F150 4x4 - one
    Jeep and chevy - zero

so i take it that you have to pay for both the jeep and the chevy or did i read this wrong?

Swellin Guest
    Nice work Juggy. Although pitting a Camero against a pick up in a crash test just doesn't count. Of course, after you ran over his motor....you would win in a drag race too!

Glad you're okay bud.

No I wasn't at fault.....I hit them head on! They were in my path. The guy in the camero got the citation.

They came and took my baby to the shop to make her look good again. And pointed out a couple of things prior to the accident that I really think happened during the accident to be fixed...wink, wink, nuge, nuge. I miss my truck

So what am I driving you might ask.................a town & country.....mini van. SHUT UP! and stop laughing!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahah funny you should ask......low and behold there was a 7/11 across the street........bought a can and had a dip in the lip before the police arrived. I REALLY needed one after that FUBAR.

Nobody likes a quitter anyway.

So what am I driving you might ask.................a town & country.....mini van. SHUT UP! and stop laughing!
    LMFAO!

Maybe this will make you feel better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why hit one car with your truck when two is much, much better-ex_large_front_411_ebny_rp.jpg   Why hit one car with your truck when two is much, much better-in_large_411_char.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Maybe this will make you feel better.
    Don't lie......you ride around with huge hard-on and **** eating grin don't you? hahahaha

Yes you heard it here first I had t borrow my mothers, keep in mind I'm 40 so that tell you how old my mother is, mini van......the ****ers at the rental place only had a metro.....I saw a metro........I think I've got a pair of rollerblades bigger than that thing. It would take me an hout to get in and out of it. They said they would have a big boy car by Monday. Until then, if you pass a mini van and it doesn't look as though anyone is driving, that's me....I got the seat down real low. hahahahaahha

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love my dip bro
    Its been like 13 years now though
    I try to keep it to a minimum, but lately its been bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I love my dip bro
    Its been like 13 years now though
    I try to keep it to a minimum, but lately its been bad
    Same here....but I do want to stop. I've cut down now to where I go through about one can every three weeks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I look like i should dip, but I can't. I remember trying it and the taste was just downright horrible. That and i think it'd be hard to drink protien shakes without a lower jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I look like i should dip, but I can't. I remember trying it and the taste was just downright horrible. That and i think it'd be hard to drink protien shakes without a lower jaw.
    That's the odd thing about the stuff. It does taste like crap..but funny how you get used to things. I believe it is worse than smoking but at the least no one knows when you have a dip and it doesn't offend others. But it is the nicotine is skyhigh and addictive as hell.

A couple of close friends countinue to hager me to quite and I'm trying to listen. I like having a lower jaw as well.

That's the odd thing about the stuff. It does taste like crap..but funny how you get used to things. I believe it is worse than smoking but at the least no one knows when you have a dip and it doesn't offend others. But it is the nicotine is skyhigh and addictive as hell.

A couple of close friends countinue to hager me to quite and I'm trying to listen. I like having a lower jaw as well.
    I do love my dip as well. Use to go through like two tins a day. Down to about a half a tin a day.

It's odd, I dip much less in the winter than I do in the summer.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Sorry to hear Juggy... if you need some parts shoot me a PM... hopefully insurance will take care of it all for ya...

Also, it's nice to see a Ford come out 'on top' of both other brands like usual... (GM, Mopar)....

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i went to the prof bull riding comp here last week. i went through the cope and skoal booth and got some free cans. those copenhagen pouches knocked me out. i was drinkin it felt like i had 5 more beers in me. ill just stick to redman.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    serves you right juggy. if you would have bought the tin in the first place and taken the extra time to pack a lipper, you would have been far enough behind the accident where you wouldnt be involved. The Dip Gods are very angry at you, let that be a warning. One time I was driving with my friend in the car, and I was packing a dip. I said to my friend "this is the last tin Im gonna buy". Just then, i hit a bump and my tin spilled out everywhere. I was so distraught over the spilled dip that i ran into a curb. Not only did I lose my tin and scratch up my rim, but I was at 7/11 buying a new tin within 5 minutes....

Thread Information