BigJames is offline Senior Member

Sickness this year...

Anyone else noticed that there area lot of flus and colds going around this year? It seems like my kids are sick every week. My 4 year old missing school on Monday and today! I stocked up on glutamine and it seems to help me out, but man, I am constantly fighting it off. Last week at work 20 out of 38 employees were sick...I think I had 5 people book off on one day! Crazy! Is this just Western Canada right now or is everyone noticing this?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i recently moved to the coast and i was sick for about 6 weeks. it was like 5 different sicknesses. i didn't help my cycle at all. i was never hungry. i lost 5 pounds instead of going up. i'm starting to gain now though. i guess kickstarting with prop didn't help with my situation.

No doubt. I hate getting sick. I just want this phase to pass, but I guess it should as we get closer to Summer.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes this is why they say flu shots are good... It has been a bad year.. Coming close to a flu pandemic

I thought so...I knew I was not imaging this...a friend of mine is a teacher and she says that there have been weeks with only 50% of the class showing up for school due to illness!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate flu shots. it makes me real nervous those nurses sticking you. i think i would rather give my self the shot.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I've noticed that too. Cortisone (sp) usually do the trick for me...even though I HATE fuggin shots. They make me nervous as hell...but within the next few hours your feelin way better, and fast too. I hate bein sick...so considering the alternative, I'll take the shot...

shwamin2004 is offline Banned

yep

Flu shots suck ass. Anything but those will make me feel better. The flu is a mental thing get over it

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Flu is mental and physical, thank you very much!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I work in with docs, and there is a ton of flu going around here

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I use to work for a bank credit card processing center (8 years ago). Over 800 people on 1 floor in a large area (but people in units very close together). The flu use to start one end of the building then get passed from unit to unit. It sucked. I use to get sick 2 to 4 times a year.

Now that I have been self employed for the past 7 years I have only been sick a couple of times. Now I work from home, it rules....!

Thread Information