loydchristmas is offline New Member

What happens if you get caught driving with a restricted license?

i got a DUI back in November. Stupid i know. I got my restricted license for school and work. but it is too tempting to drive other places. Like lst night i ot a booty cal at 11 at night. What kinda penalties am i lookin at if i get pulled over? Thanks.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Driving on a hardship licence when your not supposed to? Well man that is entirely at the discretion of the judge he/she can be an ass or cool about that sort of thing. My guess would be yank your hardship license, or suspend your license even longer.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think that they would proceed to fully suspend it

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by loydchristmas
    i got a DUI back in November. Stupid i know. I got my restricted license for school and work. but it is too tempting to drive other places. Like lst night i ot a booty cal at 11 at night. What kinda penalties am i lookin at if i get pulled over? Thanks.
    You got done for dui and you kept your licence. Glad I am living in europe that defies logic.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loydchristmas
    just tell them you are coming back from a late nite AA meeting, thats what i did when i got pulled over and they bought it, your f*cked if you get caught

I don't know about a restricted license. But if your caught driving with a license that is suspended DUI related in pennsylvania, It's mandatory $1000 fine and 90 days in prison, and your license will be suspended for an additional year. So I wouldn't fck around if i were you.

radar1234 is offline Member
    depends if it is a traffic offense or a criminal offense.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I don't know about a restricted license. But if your caught driving with a license that is suspended DUI related in pennsylvania, It's mandatory $1000 fine and 90 days in prison, and your license will be suspended for an additional year. So I wouldn't fck around if i were you.
    in cali, its 7 days in jail, and no license for a year with a huge fine

In ark its automatic 2 days in jail for DUI, and 10 for DWI. and somewhere around 600bucks for DUI and 1000 for DWI, just dont get caught man, its bad. I had a dui in my past and I know its really tempting, but its a big risk (just see who are your real friends, and willing to come get ya or haul you around for 90 days)

Alex

PS: its up to the judge though, he could be harsher or lighter on the sentence.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    In ark its automatic 2 days in jail for DUI, and 10 for DWI. and somewhere around 600bucks for DUI and 1000 for DWI, just dont get caught man, its bad. I had a dui in my past and I know its really tempting, but its a big risk (just see who are your real friends, and willing to come get ya or haul you around for 90 days)

Alex

PS: its up to the judge though, he could be harsher or lighter on the sentence.
    in northeren CA , you will be arrested on the spot! you will lose your driving rights for at least 1 year,inaddition to the 6 to 10 thousand dollars in court mandated fines and classes.Its not worth it have your girl come over or get on a bus.

Thread Information