saluu is offline Banned

got into a fight while off roids

okay i was playing hockey and i got into a fight with a goalie i ran into him hard accidentially he was smaller than me but he lost it i was tired to fight he came at me and i pushed him hard to send a message than he used his blocker on me and got me on the nose lightly no mark i didnt get mad i dont know why my teammates said walk away i thought about it and i was tired to fight this dude i had been double shiffting and wanted to go but did i look like a coward my bro goes to me you have no heart i told him i was tired and he goes what the point of these muscles grabs my biceps and working out if you aint gonna fight. need opinions if we get into fight we do get fined and miss a game or two but im an average players im 6 1 260 so people expect me to fight he punched me and backed off and i walked away he was yelling and real angry at me how do you deal with a guy smaller than u but is totally aggresive like lunatic i knew i could take him if i matched his anger he punched me on the nose no mark but i didnt lose it my adrenaline was going fast i didnt know what to do should i fight or should i walk away i walked away with no marks on my face but took a punch for the team and teammate said way it take one for the team did i look like a coward .

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    what level of hockey is this?

I know that in Jr. A i got in a huge brawl with the goalie and recked him..got a 1 game suspension..dat it

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    fighting is for loosers. good call to walk away, what do you need to prove.
    only scrap if ya got to

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Why don't you try using periods at the end of sentences so people could understand what the hell you're talking about.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    step one: punctuation

step two: kick his ass...its hockey for ****s sake. Thats the only reason most people watch your sport.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Longest. Sentence. Ever.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    only scrap if ya got to
    well said

Yeah man haha that was hard to read. Dont be a pussy, punch his ass out. Hockeys about punching the **** outta people.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Yeah man haha that was hard to read. Dont be a pussy, punch his ass out. Hockeys about punching the **** outta people.
    if ya wanna knock people out, take up boxing.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Well, the coolest thing you could have done is too shoot into his legs, take him down on a double leg, lift him up on your shoulders, and drop him like a bomb. Get on top of him and pin both his arms to the floor (or a key lock will do!). If he still doesn't subside, give him one hell of a flurry from the top. He'd be wrecked! Or just smirk and walk away if you still wanna look good without some scars.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Oh what did I do.....or what did we do!?? Just realized that this was another thread by the infamous Saluu...(Err my mom is flying back from India and I was thinking that she could bring some juice over for me!).

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    only scrap if ya got to
    Well put. Like most who can fight, you have nothing to prove. If you are older and have assets, you have everything to lose. Took me until my brown belt 20 years ago to learn that it takes a bigger man to walk away unless he or a friend is in absolute danger. Let the little guy enjoy his moment as I am sure being a little guy sucks the rest of the year for him.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    F that, i dont give a rats ass if he's smaller, if he lays 1 phukin finger on me i will knock his head right off his shoulders. aint no1 gonna make me look like a punk..............

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay i was playing hockey and i got into a fight with a goalie i ran into him hard accidentially he was smaller than me but he lost it i was tired to fight he came at me and i pushed him hard to send a message than he used his blocker on me and got me on the nose lightly no mark i didnt get mad i dont know why my teammates said walk away i thought about it and i was tired to fight this dude i had been double shiffting and wanted to go but did i look like a coward my bro goes to me you have no heart i told him i was tired and he goes what the point of these muscles grabs my biceps and working out if you aint gonna fight. need opinions if we get into fight we do get fined and miss a game or two but im an average players im 6 1 260 so people expect me to fight he punched me and backed off and i walked away he was yelling and real angry at me how do you deal with a guy smaller than u but is totally aggresive like lunatic i knew i could take him if i matched his anger he punched me on the nose no mark but i didnt lose it my adrenaline was going fast i didnt know what to do should i fight or should i walk away i walked away with no marks on my face but took a punch for the team and teammate said way it take one for the team did i look like a coward .
    I can only assume it was high school hockey and you were skipping class the day they taught about commas and periods.............

jbol is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt this be in the lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    shouldnt this be in the lounge?
    yep.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Hockey is a physical sport and if you have to stand up for yourself do it. Don't walk away from a fight knowing the f!@#ing goalie got the one and only shot in. Take the one game suspension and just end his day.
    Last edited by hobbitlifter; 02-14-2005 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Misplaced a word

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why didn't your mom jump in for you? Wasn't she going to carry your steriods back from india or pakistan or something like that?

Probably best you walked away, you would have gotten smoked by a 13 year old blind girl.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    hmm well if this is the steroid secton then we need to bring them into it. Take some tren and halo and then beat his ass into the ground.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    you shouldnt have walked away from the fight now you look like a puss hockey is a fighting sport you should have just fought and beat his ass goalie or not just do it and get it over with and next time use periods in your stories because i ended up skimming it because i was sick of reading that babble ok good got it

peump is offline Senior Member
    saluu, this is an immature post. you shouldn't worry about this kind of thing very much.
    fighting is for protecting yourself, not a temporary cure for some underlying insecurities. by putting this out in the open you are showing everyone that you are emotionally undeveloped.JMO

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    F that, i dont give a rats ass if he's smaller, if he lays 1 phukin finger on me i will knock his head right off his shoulders. aint no1 gonna make me look like a punk..............
    you must be very tough

saluu is offline Banned
    maybe im insecure or something but my wife left me for another guy so i feel down but i knew i could kick that guys ass but i did get scared abit my adrenaline was going i didnt know what to do . my teammates said he punched you on tip of the nose wih the blocker and i didnt figit what does that mean figit. another dude said on my team that is good i walked away i had nothing to prove. am i insecure

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    maybe im insecure or something but my wife left me for another guy so i feel down but i knew i could kick that guys ass but i did get scared abit my adrenaline was going i didnt know what to do . my teammates said he punched you on tip of the nose wih the blocker and i didnt figit what does that mean figit. another dude said on my team that is good i walked away i had nothing to prove. am i insecure
    AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPELLING
    GRAMMAR
    PUNCTUATION

Hell if your illiterate at least you should be able to fight!

haha I always enjoy saluu's threads. They make me feel smart, lol.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    never strike if it can be avoided, but NEVER strike softly. when i come , im rollin heavy as a chevy and everyones going to feel it.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    if you play hockey you should fight all the time no questions asked when a guy hits you and you walk away you like look a pussy and all your teamates frown and then you have to go out there again after the game they will be in the locker room laughing because your a not tough and your wife left because you don't know how to speak and i hope your from another country but you need to take english lessons and then maybe come back and try again thanks and goodbye

sorry, i had to

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Mesomorphyl
    Is there a particular reason that your such an ass? If you don't have anything worthy then don't post...
    Perhaps english is not his main language and he has trouble translating!
    On another note.. Man Don't worry walking away is harder then fighting! I have walked away from a lot to get my boxing license. If you have a lot to lose then gettting vengance just isn't worth it at times!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    you shouldnt have walked away from the fight now you look like a puss hockey is a fighting sport you should have just fought and beat his ass goalie or not just do it and get it over with and next time use periods in your stories because i ended up skimming it because i was sick of reading that babble ok good got it
    Did you skip the periods and commas on purpose? I don't think I could do that if I tried?! haha

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Longest. Sentence. Ever.
    LOL!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Enough with the flames

Thread Information