G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

my new job will cause me to LOOSE muscle

i have just been offered a job working offshore on an oil rig in the Niger Delta
    the money is very good and the time off is also good - 1month on / 1month off

trouble is i am one week away from finishing a BIG cycle and of course i cannot take any drugs offshore cos we are searched

now i am gonna need at least one month of PCT and my plan was to eat big still and train hard but this i will not be able to do if i take the job

i know people on the rig and they all say the gym is Cr"p - just a couple of machines and a bike - no dumbells or anything

i MAY get away with taking pct drugs offshore but i am not sure
    but even if i get away with it, i cannot train heavy or eat right - u only get fed 3 times a day and its mostly greasy sh!te

i want the job but the thought of loosing the muscle i have spent months putting on sickens me

what is a guy to do

muscle or money?

seanw is offline Banned
    I guess it depends on how badly you need the money.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'd rather be big and poor, than rich and small.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    muscle.

You can look at the most rich people in the world, and never find an adonis among them. They all look like shiit naked.
    So realize that having big muscles makes you special.
    And even though women gravitate towards skrawny rich guys for husbands, they choose muscle men for flings. I read this on netscape. Look it up.

So, basically being poor and muscled gaurentees you be used as a sex object by women.
    A problem i wouldnt mind having.

Peace.

i dont need the money as such - i just want it

but i want my muscles

its also a great opportunity and good on my CV (etc etc blah blah)

everyone will think i'm crazy if i dont take it

i will probably think i'm crazy
    maybe u'll just do it for one month, i dunno

i asked if i could go next month (so i could get my PCT other with) they said they would get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    muscle.

You can look at the most rich people in the world, and never find an adonis among them. They all look like shiit naked.
    So realize that having big muscles makes you special.
    And even though women gravitate towards skrawny rich guys for husbands, they choose muscle men for flings. I read this on netscape. Look it up.

So, basically being poor and muscled gaurentees you be used as a sex object by women.
    A problem i wouldnt mind having.

Peace.

i want to be rich and look good naked

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i want to be rich and look good naked
    the gym will always be there bro, along with the juice...but the job might not be.

yeah your right

i'm thinking even if i do lose 20lbs of muscle, i can still put it back on cant i!?
    i wont have the opportunity to make this sort of cash very often

its gonna be a depressing 6 months though (or longer - depending on how long i can take it for)

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Can you take weight gainers and protein powders with you? you might also be able to get lots of seconds during chow time and that will help. It can't be any worse than prison and look at how big some of those monsters get.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Can you take weight gainers and protein powders with you? you might also be able to get lots of seconds during chow time and that will help. It can't be any worse than prison and look at how big some of those monsters get.
    Good point.

You could also run short four week cycles during your off time as well.

Take the job or you may kick yourself in the ass later.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Take the job.....once you figure out the normal routine you'll find a way keep some size. There's always stuff you can carry with you to keep protein intake up. If you're rough-necking I don't think you've any worry concerning exercising....not exactly what one might call a "cushy" job.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Take the job. I'm in the military and spend alot of time away from home without losing anything. If all they have is machines you'll be fine. Trust me, your body only knows resistance and intensity. Machines will work ok, and when your off for the month, PARTY!, lol..

Although you only have three meals a day, if the work is hard the meals should be pretty good stuff. How do you get out to the rig?, Chopper?.. You might be restricted on the weight you can carry onboard, however find out what the postal service is like to the rig and post your supplements ( wink wink) via the post.

Seriously, take the job.

(one final though)

I went to Lebanon a few years ago where I used the crappiest gym in the world and came back over 290lbs!. Although gear was OTC but gear alone won't make you big. All I used was machines and 3 military squares a day.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i know plenty of guys that work offshore that take gear with them. Now none of them work 1 month on and 1 month off. They either work 7 & 7 or 14 & 14 but they do it, so it is probably not as hard as you think.

Finish your cycle and get liquid PCT supplies from AR-R ...

I am sure you can think of a creative way to repackage liquid nolva or clomid to bring it onboard...

Never miss an opportunity for good money!

Red

cheers for the responses guys, yeah i think i will have to take the job or i will regret it later.

good point about the prison - although i think they have more equipment in prisons - bench presses, squat racks etc

i have been told the Gym is REALLY bad though - a tiny overcrowded room with no air conditioning.

they have a couple of machines - not sure what they are - but how am i gonna squat? certainly wont be able to deadlift. i doubt they even have a leg press - my legs are gonna be tooth picks in no time

Fcuk, i'll sort somethin out - i'll just walk around the deck, find something heavy and start squattin

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Finish your cycle and get liquid PCT supplies from AR-R ...

I am sure you can think of a creative way to repackage liquid nolva or clomid to bring it onboard...

Never miss an opportunity for good money!

Red

liquid PCT supplies????

i was thinking i could bring 6-oxo and tribulus over but how could are they gonna be after cycling for 6 months

i'm gonna try bringing nolva/clomid over

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Take the job.

Although you only have three meals a day, if the work is hard the meals should be pretty good stuff. How do you get out to the rig?, Chopper?.. You might be restricted on the weight you can carry onboard, however find out what the postal service is like to the rig and post your supplements ( wink wink) via the post.

yeah i am getting a chopper - i think max weight for your bag is 10kg or something - i'll bring as much protein as i can though

will have to talk to one of the cooks, see if he can throw a few extra egss my way

Thread Information