Be Real is offline Banned

Thought I had found the movie

I remember as a kid seeing a movie set in a prison of some sort with lots of fights. I remember a fight scene where the main character spits up a lot of blood onto the floor while standing on top of a table in a prison cafeteria. Also another scene where his girl comes to visit him and she gets naked and he sucks on her titties. Also another scene where he drives a guard into a hook while escaping. Thought I found the movie when I watched Sean Penn's Bad Boys but it wasnt it. ANyone know what movie i'm thinking of? BTW bad boys is pretty cool, Sean Penn whips a swole ass Easi Morales ass.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Was it a Van **** Movie with Dulf Lundred or whaterver his name is.

not sure, I was a kid, whats the name of that movie?

Well does the guy end up fighting some crooked guard towards the end?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad Boys was a kick ass movie! Im not sure i know the one your talking about, but a great prision movie is American Me with Edward James Olmos. If you havent seen it i recommend it.

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    American Me was good.. but blood in blood out was better (same story told in a different way)

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Bad Boys was a kick ass movie! Im not sure i know the one your talking about, but a great prision movie is American Me with Edward James Olmos. If you havent seen it i recommend it.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    American Me was good.. but blood in blood out was better (same story told in a different way)
    Ohh **** ya how could i forget that one. It also goes by Bound by Honor. Both a must see.

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Its really the exact same movie from the view of two different people. Both were great but Blood in Blood out is better. Whatya think OG?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Its really the exact same movie from the view of two different people. Both were great but Blood in Blood out is better. Whatya think OG?
    Ya id have to agree Blood in Blood out is better.

OG

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    I know the exact movie your talking about.......cant remember the name but I think the story was about a Kennedy, he was in a country and he had a stash of weed in his pants and customs caught him and he was sentenced to life in prison over seas, it was a really good movie but I cant remember the name

If its midnight express youre referring to then its not what I was looking for. I dont remember any scene with a girl getting her titties sucked on in it but I might be wrong.

actually i'm editing my message cuase I read this description of the movie online

Susan and Billy meet in a tin shack and remain separated by a glass partition. Billy has been reduced to a babbling mess. Susan tries to give him an update about his family, but Billy just stares at her chest instead. Finally, he grunts at her to open her blouse. She wants to refuse, but he is so desperate that she gives in and shows him her bare breasts as he strokes himself. She even presses her boobs against the glass while he takes care of business. With Billy still babbling, she shows him an photo album she's brought, complete with a special gift from "Mr. Franklin... from the bank." Billy barely seems to get it. Susan urges him to be strong. He sort of grunts his understanding. I know he's been through a lot, but again, it is hard to get in Billy's corner in this scene either

I guess I watched an edited version later on. Gonna rent the real one and see if it jogs my memory. And I think the scene I think of is this one where he gets his tounge bitten out

Last edited by Be Real; 02-13-2005 at 11:41 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I remember as a kid seeing a movie set in a prison of some sort with lots of fights. I remember a fight scene where the main character spits up a lot of blood onto the floor while standing on top of a table in a prison cafeteria. Also another scene where his girl comes to visit him and she gets naked and he sucks on her titties. Also another scene where he drives a guard into a hook while escaping. Thought I found the movie when I watched Sean Penn's Bad Boys but it wasnt it. ANyone know what movie i'm thinking of? BTW bad boys is pretty cool, Sean Penn whips a swole ass Easi Morales ass.
    sounds like "Death Warrant" with Jean Claude van damme...badass movie (or at least it was when i was 12 (probably the last time i saw it).

and blood in blood out was a crazy-ass movie...def a must-see though.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real

Ramming the guy into the hook on the escape..I believe it was the movie about the guy going to prison in Turkey. It was called Midnight something or other. Not Midnight Run..

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    the pic you posted above was from midnight express when he finally snapped and bit a prioners tongue off, also his g/f does show him her titties in midnight express, but maybe it is a whole different movie your talking about

Thread Information