my girlfriends white trash family pisses me off so much!!!

I cant stand this crap. I love the girl I'm with, but her family totally pisses me off. It's not just a couple of them, it's almost all of them!! Let's start with where she lives first. She lives directly next door to grandma, who hasnt spoke to me one time since we've been together in the past 6 months, she lives almost directly across the street from her mom and stepdad, mom has to call her every 5 minutes about absolutely NOTHING!! Everytime I get over there it wont even be 5 minutes and the bit*h starts calling over, get some friends lady!! All she talks about is her stupid alcoholic boyfriend and how he makes her so mad, then when we suggest she leave him she says she loves him too much. The guy comes home every night piss ass drunk and miserable, so she has nobody to talk to and figures she has to call my girl up whenever we are together. Now we move on to my girls dad and step mom. Her father is some short 5' redneck moron who has nothing better to talk about to me than all the fights he used to get in, and how he used to be so tough. I have yet to hear anything educational or middle class come out of his stupid mouth. The step mom is some flake who doesnt speak to anybody and has ZERO personality. Now we move on to the biggest fuc*head of the entire family, the cousin!!! This guy is your posterchild for Loser magazine aright. He is 44 years old, lives with his mother, has no friends, NEVER had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl I dont believe. He feels the need to stop over to my girls house at least 5 days a week!!! He plays with her 4 year old daughter alot, takes her to McDonalds and buys her garbage. They never clean up, we come home and this 44 year old man has made more messes than the 4 year old!He is over there so much I question wether or not he is a pediphile sometimes. I hate it all, I never have any privacy with my girl, none ,zero, zilch. We can't even have sex without the god **** phone ringing and her having to stop and answer it because mom has to call about something stupid that could have waited until the next day, or is totally stupid to talk about anyways. Thye bitch literally calls 20 times a day!! Now tonight I'm ****ing heated. All I wanna do is get some ass, I'm on a fairly good amount of prop and I'm horny as hell, but guess what??? The entire white trash ****ing family is over there giving the 4 year old Candy for Valentines day, and they let her eat it tonight!!!!! So the kid is wired, I know she wont go to bed until maybe like 11 or 12!! The 350 pound scumbag stepsister is over there, who makes me wanna vomit just by looking at her, it's just one big white trash fuc*ing party, so I was going to spend the night, but I'm not too sure now. I probably wont get laid, and I'm thinking about not even going over there and just chilling here tonight. I havent seen my girl in a few days though, but I can never just see her, so I guess it doesnt matter. Also, the family likes to just"drop on by" no phone calls or nothing which irritates me so much. My girl isnt like them, she is cool, but this is all really starting to bug me. She is moving next month, thank God, so family will not be right in the neighborhood. I think I might just need to take a week where I'm over there every day, and just see how many times we get any moments with just us two. If nothing changes I'm fuc*ing out of this relationship. Love her to death, but I will not be married to a fuc*ed up family like this. ****JKETYHHW%$YE#%HFU&CK!!!!!!!!!11

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    sounds like everybody loves raymond....
    maybe they will read this board haha.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    man that sucks. i wish you luck when she moves.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Unplug the phone, lock the door and hang a sign on the door that says "Go Away". If that doesn't work then start picking them off with your scope and rifle from the bedroom window....once they see a couple drop they'll stop calling. hahahahaah

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Unplug the phone, lock the door and hang a sign on the door that says "Go Away". If that doesn't work then start picking them off with your scope and rifle from the bedroom window....once they see a couple drop they'll stop calling. hahahahaah
    yeah, no sh*t right? Sounds like a plan

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro, I feel you all the way. My wifes folks are a strange brew as well. I'm as bright as a 2 watt bulb but compaired to them I'm Steven Hawkin's!

I just dont get it. Usually, it's just 1 or 2 goofballs in a family. But this family is nothing but a bunch of jackasses. They are also these 3 times a week church people too, I went to that church like twice, and I was about to snap. This is the only church I have ever been to where you leave madder than you were before you went in. I went this one Sunday and they were supposed to be having chicken and beans and a bunch of other food. They had some guest preacher in there screaming at everybody like an idiot, and he could tell people were geting impatient and hungry, and he said quote"And I know you guys are all hungry, but if Jesus died on the cross for you then an extra 30 minutes isnt gonna kill you" At this point I almost lost it, I was an hour late on my meal, which consisted of Wendy's because I wasnt about to try to eat and have people in my face talking like"Welcome to our church, whats your name?" and there was nothing close by and it got to the point where I'd eat anything!! The whole scumbag clan all went to this church, I finally told my girl, nah, I'm not going anymore, not here anyways.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    take her to your house instead. put lead in the walls so her cell phone wont work. set up booby traps in your yard

sucks, my girls mom likes to call all the fing time to her. she used to call my house even till i told her to knock it off and not call my house.

think about if you wanna live with that the rest of your life. can you be happy with that, i dont know if i can, partly why the relationship doesnt move forward

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    when she is not looking turn her phone on "silent" that what i used to do to my ex-girlfriend

darmadoc is offline Member
    Does SHE think her family is messed up. If not, you are going to be spending lots of time with them all. I am concerned as to why your girlfriend hasn't put her foot down about the privacy thing. I wonder if she is part of the problem. Sorry, no disrespect intended, but this whole situation sounds very bad.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would talk to your g/f and if no resolution or change, tell her you are moving on.

**** that Brady Bunch shiot man....

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Ah man I don't envy you bro nothing worse then dealing with your gf/wifes family that act like that the only thing I suggest is talking to your gf and telling you how you feel about that **** and if things don't start changing real soon find someone else no piece of ass is worth that ****.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man her family will never go away, when you marry her you marry them. RUN!!!!!!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like a nightmare, not a relationship.

~SC~

Kingstun is offline New Member
    Omg man that sounds just like the relationship I just got out of. My ex's stepdad all he would talk about is about how he used to be soo fucking big, and how he used to beat up his x wifes. But, then he got cancer and for the type of person that he is (woman beater) I couldnt be more happy that he got it. And he still beats his wife, but her stupid ass wont leave him because she has the brain power of a canary. This Bitch would call my ex every ten minutes telling her how much she misses her, and the funny thing was they just lived 10 mins apart. Then the next thing she would do is call later that night yelling and screaming about what an awful daughter she is.

But, if I can tell you anything from experince you are going to have to leave her if you to be happy. The only way that i would ever even thing about getttin back with my ex is if she never talks to her family again, which would be best for her. But, I could not ask her to do that. With that being said if I were you I would head for the hills.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    do pople just randomly search for chit and then post up, regardless of DOB of the thread?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstun
    Omg man that sounds just like the relationship I just got out of. My ex's stepdad all he would talk about is about how he used to be soo fucking big, and how he used to beat up his x wifes. But, then he got cancer and for the type of person that he is (woman beater) I couldnt be more happy that he got it. And he still beats his wife, but her stupid ass wont leave him because she has the brain power of a canary. This Bitch would call my ex every ten minutes telling her how much she misses her, and the funny thing was they just lived 10 mins apart. Then the next thing she would do is call later that night yelling and screaming about what an awful daughter she is.

But, if I can tell you anything from experince you are going to have to leave her if you to be happy. The only way that i would ever even thing about getttin back with my ex is if she never talks to her family again, which would be best for her. But, I could not ask her to do that. With that being said if I were you I would head for the hills.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Does SHE think her family is messed up. If not, you are going to be spending lots of time with them all. I am concerned as to why your girlfriend hasn't put her foot down about the privacy thing. I wonder if she is part of the problem. Sorry, no disrespect intended, but this whole situation sounds very bad.

I would have to agree with Darmadoc. Sorry!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate it for ya bro, how was your contest, something came up and i didnt make it out. im lucky in the fact that my girls fam is semi ok, alot of them i get along with, i dont get along with her dad to wewll, but after the last wedding recept we went to, things look alot brighter.. good luck to ya dog

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    That story is too long, I had to take a couple of adderals just to get through it Just kidding (kind of)

chest6 is offline Banned
    i actually read the whole thing then found out it was from february

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i actually read the whole thing then found out it was from february
    Still agood story (actually I can't read the whole thing, it pisses me off that there are no breaks or pictures )

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Sorry, but you are going to have to dump her. The trailer-park bunch that comprises her family will never leave you alone as long as one of them is still alive, if you are with her. Trust me... been there, done that.

Love
    Anna

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    post is from feb. i think this issue is dead!

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Hey thats not white trash, Thats white garbage.

Twostones

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, and finally gave it away. When you marry someone, you marry their family as well. Dealing with the family is unavoidable. You can only get away with it for so long. JMO

Thread Information