Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BIGp4 is offline Associate Member
    bad luck man
    maybe she'll come to her senses and **** you
    good luck with the photoshop lady

****, you should have bought the hooker!

good try though bro
    Alex

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    shot DOWN

lol

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, that just turned my frown upside down.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Try to get some free creatine w/the coochie.

~SC~
    haha....don't forget to give her a protein shake with some throat babies!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah man at least you tried. not too many dudes are brave enough to take a chance like that. 18 year olds are scatterbrains anyways. I'm almost 21 and I don't even like dating 18 year olds. They don't know what they want.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    only question i have is why would you bye anything at GNC?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, looking back i think my error was sending the flowers without knowing her a little better first.
    I should have given her a card and kept it simple and light. A girl as timid as her proabably feels itimidated by an older, somwhat muscualr man, giving her flowers. It's just too much it think. I shoulda kept it friendly and non-threatning. Not that flowers are threatning, but when you see a dude paid for an expensive arnagement in a vas with a teddy, you know he might ask you out, wheras a card would just be friendly and thoughtfull.
    But again, i think it depends on the situation. With timid mousy girls, one must be careful.

I also shouldn't have told the manager i liked her. I think she poisend her attitude towards me. Maybe not out of malice, but i think if they did discuss my interest, that she probably emhasised the age gap. Which really isn't much of an age gap at all. 5 years? So what? My folks are 6 years apart. Beisdes, i see girls that age **** dudes in their late 20's. Oh well, again, she's timid.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah man at least you tried. not too many dudes are brave enough to take a chance like that. 18 year olds are scatterbrains anyways. I'm almost 21 and I don't even like dating 18 year olds. They don't know what they want.
    Your right, scatterbrains is right. I think this will be one of those situations where she will look back on this and think "Boy, i wish ii didn't make such a big deal about that age thing. Jeez, he got me flowers and a teddy, and he wasn't bad lookin. What was i thinkin? I was such a wimp."

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    18 year olds are scatterbrains anyways.
    I guess im a scatterbrain

Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    only question i have is why would you bye anything at GNC?
    I usually don't. I just go in if i forgot to get something from allsports.
    Sometimes i just go in to chat with the manager girl. She's cool, even though she prolly screwed me with the new girl, but i known her a long time and were kinda friends.(and no, she's not ****able)

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I guess im a scatterbrain

I bet you are. I bet you can't think of one thing that you like in a man.

lol

Rob
    just like my coffee

dark, rich and HOT

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Ok not to sound gay (like AXE) but from this post i think she digs you. Maybe she thinks you're out to get some quick ass? You make her laugh and you did something nice for her...................and you got muscle, can't go wrong with muscle. So she just thinking "wow this hot guy likes ME?!!" "I don't trust him". Keep going to the GNC stay in contact and she'll come around. Get the photoshop girl in the mean time.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Ok not to sound gay (like AXE) but from this post i think she digs you. Maybe she thinks you're out to get some quick ass? You make her laugh and you did something nice for her...................and you got muscle, can't go wrong with muscle. So she just thinking "wow this hot guy likes ME?!!" "I don't trust him". Keep going to the GNC stay in contact and she'll come around. Get the photoshop girl in the mean time.
    ^^^Advice from a 36 year old virgin.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    man a dozen roses and a teddy bear to someone you have never had a conco with is just wrong game! bro you came off way too desperate and weird w/ all that! you should of jsut spit somethin to her first and then ask her out to lunch or something! even dinner sometimes is a bit too much right off the bat!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i guess those $100 wasn't really worth it you sick,sick pervert! lol j/k

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO at this thread. I've been having a ****ty day but there are tons of golden posts in here!! thank you for making my day! 5 stars!!!!

good luck to ya bro

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    ^^^Advice from a 36 year old virgin.
    Yes you got me AXE. I have never taken it in the ass (unlike you) and no amount of pressure will get me to join you for a "workout" at the bathhouse.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    lol............

Yes you got me AXE. I have never taken it in the ass (unlike you) and no amount of pressure will get me to join you for a "workout" at the bathhouse.
    I know a carribean bro that says differently.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    LMAO......this post is starting to crack me up

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I hate that feeling!!!!!
    I thought i had this in the bag! I really did! I came home from work, took another shower, got all sexed up, put my shirt that shows off my arms on, sexy cologn, plucked the ****in eybrows, and i looked ****in sexy! So i go into the mall and i walk through the gaming section where the place is empty but three fat girls. As i leave of course i hear purposefulll caughing and "hubba. hubba", and one fatty even said to the other "Oh, sure just let the hot guy walk out of here."
    Now, fat chicks always dig me, but i still thought it was a sign that things were gonna go my way. PLUS, a couple hours earlier the chick at the one hour photo seemed pretty into me(also in the same mall). In fact she wants me to get my pictures devolped at her other phot shop 5 mins from that location just so she can see me again it seems. Cuz i tolod her i needed the pics done by tom'w and she got all sad and was like "Oh, but ill be at the other shop tom'w, and i wanted to develope them for you and see how they turned out." So that had me feeling sexy too.

So i go in to GNC, and she(Megan, the new girl) said hi all cute and i said "Hi megan"
    She looked not as busted today. In fact she reminds me of a cute little mouse. And her quietness makes her seem mousy too. But somehing about it is cute. I dunno, im prolly just horny.
    Anyway, then i got aroundd to asking here how here V-Day was, and she was like kinda quite(low self esteem, very soft spoken, hard to hear sorta) and said "....Good."
    I'm like "Oh that's good. Do anything special?"
    "No" she says, still quiet but smiling.
    "Get anything " I ask.
    "Yeah, i got flowers" She says softly.
    "Oh wow, somebody sure thinks your special. So who's the stud?"
    "I donno" she says quietly, sorta smiling
    "No idea at all?" i say
    "Nope" she says quietly
    "So is it like a secret admirer type deal?"
    "Yeah" she says *Looks at me and laughs*
    "Hmm..that's a mystery. I wonder who it could be" i say, making it very obvious that it was me.
    "I have no idea."
    She had to know by now.
    So i said, "Well jee, if I were you i'd guess it was probably a fairly young guy around your age, say, 18-23ish, probably a co-worker, or a customer maybe, aaaaaaand most likely an italian guy since they tend to be the romantic type. Anybody fit the bill?
    She laughs quitely and still shakes her head no.
    "Nobody?" i say
    "Nope" she says
    "Not one idea?" i say.
    "mm, mm." obviously being stubborn cuz there is no way i didn't make it plain as day that it was me.
    So then I decided to spill the beans flat out on the table and said "So what'd ya name the teddy bear?" *winking at her*

And then she looked at me and said "It was you wasn't it?!"*laughing* with a cute little smile as if she didn't already know. So i was like "Uh oh, the secrets out."
    *more laughing*
    She's like, "I knew it was you. Thank you. They were very nice."
    "I'm glad you liked them."
    Then she just kind of kept carrying along with her homework, like she did through most of the convo, just sorta looking down.
    At first i saw this as shyness, but them later realized it's just disinterest.
    So, i thought it was shyness so i said "Well, i know it's kinda weird getting flowers from someone who doesn't really know ya, but i'd like to get to know ya."
    She. just kind of laughed. I figured she dug me but was just shy, so i said "Well, how bout you finish ringing me up(for the ALA i just so happend to need), and then you can just jot down your number on the back of my receit"
    *Big smile*(i have really good teeth too, my dads a dentist.whitened and everything)
    So she laughed, sorta, and the reciet went in my bag with no number on it.
    So i looked at the reciet and was like "These numbers look too small to be phone numbers."
    She says "Like, how old are you?"
    But now i know it's not good.
    "I think you should name him Mr. Fuzzy face" I say, trying to change the subject.
    "Oh, the teddy bear, hahahah" she says
    "So how old are you?" she says
    I say "Just a few years older then you, ya know"
    "How old?" She says
    "Just 23" i said.
    "23? That's one, two , three, four, five years." she says counting on her fingers
    So i said "What? Your 18. Im 23, were both grown ups."
    She didn't really say much, just kind of laughed.
    By now i had nastalgic feelings of my early highschool wrestling matches where It was the third period, i'm down by seven points, and exhausted. I hate that feeling. The feeling that there is noway to salvage this ship.
    So then she says "I never had anyone do that before"
    "Do what, send flowers?" i said
    "Yeah, when i don't even know them. It's kinda scarry" She says laughing.
    "Scary? What's scary about flowers and teddy bears? I never seen a horror movie with flowers and teddy bears in it!"
    *laughing*
    "Well, i didn't mean to scare ya. It's not like i'm a stalker. I just thought you were cute, and it happend to be valentines day so i sent some flowers. That's all. Maybe woulda took ya out for some grub and a chick flick, ya know."
    She laughs cutely.
    So, feeling like a stalker now i say goodbye "Well I think i'll go take some alpha lipoic acid now. You have a good night. And give Mr. Fuzzy face a hug and kiss for me okay?"
    "Okay, I will" she says laughing

and that was it.
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

I think muscles intimidate some chicks. I have read that before, but never believed it. Now i think it's true. I just think im too **** sexy for her and she can't handle it. That's gotta be it.

I think she just has a young mindset, and maybe she likes boys, but not men. She looks and kinda acts more like she's 15(which of course turns me on even more), so i think she just needs to grow up.

I guess i'll go try to **** the photo shop girl.
    Dude she's probably a little cautious I mean here is a perfect stranger giving her flowers something she said never happened to her before so she's going to react like that give her time to soak all of that in but IMHO I think that was too much for a first impression in fact I think it's a bad idea giving a gift like that too a girl you hardly know.That happen to me once,sent flowers and a teddy bear to a girl I digged at work,we got to talking and WHAM she told another co worker she just wanted to be friends I didn't realize it at the time but what I did was going a little overboard what I should have done is talked to her first and then waited to see what happens next.

The best thing for you to do is just start talking to her,get to know her better and let her get to know you better,young girls like you got to treat like fine china if you want to score with them later on especially the shy ones.

Or like you said you can move on to that photoshop girl but if you really like this girl I would stick with it until all options have been used up.

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Maybe she's a lesbiand?? Nobody seems to have thought that angle through yet..

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    just like my coffee

dark, rich and HOT

you mean, hot and black right?lol!

Yeah, but i don't wanna come off as a stalker. Where do i draw the line? I thought maybe i should wait go back in a month, just to show that im not a weirdo.
    Or maybe try ingoring her a little so that way she misses the attention. I dunno. What you guys think?
    Ignore her? Or keep hitting it up?
    And either way, when should i go back? 2 weeks. A month?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yeah, but i don't wanna come off as a stalker. Where do i draw the line? I thought maybe i should wait go back in a month, just to show that im not a weirdo.
    Or maybe try ingoring her a little so that way she misses the attention. I dunno. What you guys think?
    Don't go back for a month and that will give her time to think about if she blew it. Also you are neglecting the fact that she thought 5 years was quite a large age difference for her.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I meen, she is still in high school? She's not really an adult, half of the high school chicks i knew never could figure out what they wanted.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Awww....thats so cute. That girls an idiot, if I had a guy go throught THAT MUCH trouble just to ask me out, I would have at least given him the benefit of the doubt and talked to him. What a b!tch. You should slap that hoe and go tap that photo shop biatch...

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    What a b!tch. You should slap that hoe and go tap that photo shop biatch...
    OMG!!! *In Buttheads voice* I love you....

---On another note, dont go back for 3-4 weeks. That'll give her time to miss the attention.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Awww....thats so cute. That girls an idiot, if I had a guy go throught THAT MUCH trouble just to ask me out, I would have at least given him the benefit of the doubt and talked to him. What a b!tch. You should slap that hoe and go tap that photo shop biatch...
    Now that's a woman you can take home right there...

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

You Know!!!!!

Just like my coffe.... ground up and in the fridge.......

saw that at t-shirthell
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Just like my coffe.... ground up and in the fridge.......

saw that at t-shirthell
    Alex
    I don't get it??

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I know a carribean bro that says differently.
    Maraxus is not a caribbean bro

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

What a tool! You just got owned by an 18 year old....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

What a tool! You just got owned by an 18 year old....

lmao, good to see everybodys so sympathetic

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

plain and simple, move on to the next highschool girl! if she aint even good looking then y you even putting in the effort let alone money! i dunno bout you bro but i dont deal with a girl unless she's pucking hot, not about ugly girls!

What a b!tch. You should slap that hoe and go tap that photo shop biatch...
    You sound like a dude

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Maraxus is not a caribbean bro
    Oh so Cuba is not considered carribean?? I thought all you tanned folk near the equater were carribean's...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information