Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Yes, I did it!!

  1. #1
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717

    Yes, I did it!!

    Last night my Fiance and I watched "The Notebook" and I cried and I loved it!!

    Flame away!

  2. #2
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    LOL..

    I burned that movie a while ago and my Fiance loved it.. Loved it so much I think I burned about 5 copies for her friends..

    But I didn't cry. Pusssy (had to give ya a little flame)

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Last night my Fiance and I watched "The Notebook" and I cried and I loved it!!

    Flame away!

    i saw it too, good movie but i too didnt cry............ you pusssy hahahahaha

  4. #4
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    You big loser...what's next...crying at ballet JJ... yea the beatch I was with wanted to see that last weekend then proceeded to lecture me when I said I didn't think I would enjoy it.

  5. #5
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Man my gf brought home the dvd today, im gonna have to watch it with her after our late V-day dinner tomorrow. Sucks for me.

  6. #6
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    Haven't seen it yet M-town.....but when I do I better cry..or the torches will be comin'........bwahahahaha


  7. #7
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Man my gf brought home the dvd today, im gonna have to watch it with her after our late V-day dinner tomorrow. Sucks for me.

    It seems long too.. Just to let you know..

  8. #8
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    The way I see it....


    Crying=sensitive=ass!!

  9. #9
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I hate my life. The bad part is she bought it with my **** money.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    It seems long too.. Just to let you know..

  10. #10
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I hate my life. The bad part is she bought it with my **** money.
    That hurts!!!!!!




  11. #11
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    Going for the sensitive route eh? I can respect it....enjoy that ass ...you earned it

  12. #12
    Be Real's Avatar
    Be Real is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    312
    I was wondering why that movie was checked out. I was at video store and they have a 100% guarntee if the video is out you get it free. So ther lady in front of me got all pissy that the movie was out and was getting it free when I snatched the box out of her hands and got my free movie too. Then I passed the box to the couple behind me and said get your free movie too. I had no idea what the movie was, but now I guess I will claim my free movie and watch it.

  13. #13
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I was wondering why that movie was checked out. I was at video store and they have a 100% guarntee if the video is out you get it free. So ther lady in front of me got all pissy that the movie was out and was getting it free when I snatched the box out of her hands and got my free movie too. Then I passed the box to the couple behind me and said get your free movie too. I had no idea what the movie was, but now I guess I will claim my free movie and watch it.

    You scammer!!!!

    Around me if you just ask for it they will say it is out of stock and give you a coupon for a free one...

  14. #14
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I was wondering why that movie was checked out. I was at video store and they have a 100% guarntee if the video is out you get it free. So ther lady in front of me got all pissy that the movie was out and was getting it free when I snatched the box out of her hands and got my free movie too. Then I passed the box to the couple behind me and said get your free movie too. I had no idea what the movie was, but now I guess I will claim my free movie and watch it.
    Please tell me you are gonna watch it with a chick. I know crying was kinda ghey, but watching it alone is downright queer!

    BTW, where is this date your mom is hookin' me up with?

  15. #15
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Please tell me you are gonna watch it with a chick. I know crying was kinda ghey, but watching it alone is downright queer!

    BTW, where is this date your mom is hookin' me up with?


    Bwhaaaaaahahahaahaaaaaaa

    LMAO!!!

  16. #16
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Last night my Fiance and I watched "The Notebook" and I cried and I loved it!!

    Flame away!
    WTF is wrong with these clomid taking crying bitches anyway

  17. #17
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    WTF is wrong with these clomid taking crying bitches anyway

    That's that worse part...I'm still 3 weeks out from PCT. Haven't touched clomid in 4-5 months?!

  18. #18
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    homersexual.

  19. #19
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    homersexual.
    Hey you were crying too. Remember I had to go and get some more tissues cuz you were balling so bad!! At least I can admit it.

  20. #20
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Hey you were crying too. Remember I had to go and get some more tissues cuz you were balling so bad!! At least I can admit it.

    Ha ha....I remeber that cuz I was out stalking that nite.....lol

  21. #21
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Ha ha....I remeber that cuz I was out stalking that nite.....lol
    I KNEW IT!!

  22. #22
    IntensityX's Avatar
    IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Hey you were crying too. Remember I had to go and get some more tissues cuz you were balling so bad!! At least I can admit it.
    Figures he even cries watching bugs bunny cartoons when elmer fudd gets punked

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •