solid-d is offline Member

how many took the Ex out for Valentines day?

How many other dumb asses took their ex out for VD?? I did, got her a rose, chocholet, took her out to the movies, got her popcorn, drink... Then went to play pool and got her 2 drinks... Then at the end of the night all I got was a big fat wet kiss on the cheek.... so sad...

vettewreck is offline Banned
    My EX came over my house. Then we got into a huge fight.....ah, just like old times!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I want to say mean things to you, but I feel sorry for you

allsaucedup is offline Member
    my ex sent me a text message to say happy valentines day and that she was going out with some guy. I think she was trying to make me jealous so i sent her a message back that said "biatch i broke up with you cause i could not stand you I dont care if you have a date so stop sending me messages and lose my number oh and happy valentines day"

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This was the first year i did not talk to my x-girlfriend or get her some flowers.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I sent bdtr a bunch of red rose's. Things are good between us, we're in a happy place, but we're not pushing things.

And he sent me a pink elephant...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bouncer I am sooooooooooo happy for you both

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My ex came around for V'day. It was such a sweet reunion!!!!!

Hi ho Hi ho back to the shrink I GO!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    My ex came around for V'day. It was such a sweet reunion!!!!!

Hi ho Hi ho back to the shrink I GO!!

So it is safe to assume it did not go well, don't even tell me that you let him ruin your day?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Everyone accuses women of not knowing wtf they want....well then he's had a sex change and he's really a chick.....cause he can't make up his mind.

The guy in LA didn't even send me a freaking card....I got a sweet email... Happy Valentines day....what is this holiday about anyway?

Screw you TOO!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    my ex sent me a text message to say happy valentines day and that she was going out with some guy. I think she was trying to make me jealous so i sent her a message back that said "biatch i broke up with you cause i could not stand you I dont care if you have a date so stop sending me messages and lose my number oh and happy valentines day"
    lmao well I am sure she got the point!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Hookin' up with the Ex!!, I would rather be alone on VD.............And thats why I was......LOL.

solid-d is offline Member
    So sad, SO sad

radar1234 is offline Member
    got her roses and cooked her dinner.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    i sent lord_blitz's mom some flowers

Ex's are just that,and for just cause. Unless it's strictly sexual I don't see a reason in wasting time. If someone bulls*its you once,it's not like it's ever going to happen again. I'd estimate 95% of the time people know exactly what they want in a relationship. Depending on length of course there are going to be times when someone's mind will change back and forth,but in reality most of the time when someone claims to be indecisive it's because they are screwing or want to screw elsewhere...JMO

ya_man is offline Member
    my x is a psycho biatch, im glad she didnt come around...shes 18 and would a 31 year old from T.O. .....its gross come to think of it.

I had an exam today so i was studying on vday.....how exciting!!

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    How many other dumb asses took their ex out for VD?? I did, got her a rose, chocholet, took her out to the movies, got her popcorn, drink... Then went to play pool and got her 2 drinks... Then at the end of the night all I got was a big fat wet kiss on the cheek.... so sad...
    Thought I was the only one

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d

I thought I was the only one too. I bought flowers for my ex and sent it to her job from a 'secret admirer'. We only been broken up for a month....and that heffer still aint call back!! I'm guessing she think its the new guy she is supposedly talking to. Its the thought that counts I guess

Then I also bought flowers, ballons and candy for the female I am talking to now, even though I didn't particurly want to. She gets on my nerves already man!! She was my rebound lady and now she trying to put me on lock down...and I know I sent her the message that its ok by sending her crap....

Thread Information