Thread: Finally got

talon is offline Senior Member

Finally got

An mp3 player. I went with the 1GB sandisk player. So far its great. The software that came with it is very easy to use and the sound is awesome. Its also got a voice recorder, which is very useful for recording lectures.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweet bro. How much did you pay for it and where did you get it.. I am lookin for a new one...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey there cupcake!! Good to see you !!

OG

OG-Whats the deal man? Whats been going on with u? Things have been extremely busy over this way. 40+ hrs of work a week and taking 18 credit hrs at the univ., but will graduate after this semester. B.S. in applied physiology and kineisiology.

GetinBig-I payed 120 for it. I was going to go with the ipod shuffle, but for 20 more I got a display, fm radio, etc. (all the features the ipod dosnt have). Btw, I purchased it at Best Buy.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    OG-Whats the deal man? Whats been going on with u? Things have been extremely busy over this way. 40+ hrs of work a week and taking 18 credit hrs at the univ., but will graduate after this semester. B.S. in applied physiology and kineisiology.

GetinBig-I payed 120 for it. I was going to go with the ipod shuffle, but for 20 more I got a display, fm radio, etc. (all the features the ipod dosnt have). Btw, I purchased it at Best Buy.

Thanks bro...

not a problem

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon

Good deal bro! Keep it up im proud of you...

Alls well bro...Iv been dating a new chick so shes been keeping me busy...
    I tried selling my car, but some fool from the UK sent me a counterfit check trying to rip me off....Some people bro...

Anyway, its good to see your still around bro!! Dont be a stanger...

OG

Thread Information