dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

Cooking and Eating

am i the only person that eats the same food everyday? i am handicapped in the kitchen, i have limited abilities,i know to use a microwave, toaster, and my foreman grill, i cant even crack eggs right,my eggs always come out crunchy, am i the only retard like this?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    am i the only person that eats the same food everyday? i am handicapped in the kitchen, i have limited abilities,i know to use a microwave, toaster, and my foreman grill, i cant even crack eggs right,my eggs always come out crunchy, am i the only retard like this?

I get creative and cook things when I have the time. But the less time I can spend in the kitchen, the more I can do with my time and the more I eat.

I've taken to eating beef, chicken, rice and vegetables.

If you want a quick change-up without much hassle, try the following:

1. Get a large package of skinless chicken breasts
    2. Wrap each breast in a sandwich freezer ziplock bag (the one's with the zipper on them)
    3. Put spices in each bag (rosemary, tyme, any of the McCormick chicken spices) and leave the bag in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
    4. You can also make a marinade out of olive oil, wine and spices. Place the chicken in the bag, pour the marinade in, close the bag and put in the refirgerator until ready to eat.
    5. When ready to eat, pour out extra juices, open ziplock bag halfway and pop in the microwave for 3 minutes 40 seconds.

It's a quick and easy way to vary the ways you spice your chicken.

You can always cut up the chicken and throw it into a dish with pasta, brown rice and or vegetables.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I get creative and cook things when I have the time. But the less time I can spend in the kitchen, the more I can do with my time and the more I eat.

I've taken to eating beef, chicken, rice and vegetables.

If you want a quick change-up without much hassle, try the following:

1. Get a large package of skinless chicken breasts
    2. Wrap each breast in a sandwich freezer ziplock bag (the one's with the zipper on them)
    3. Put spices in each bag (rosemary, tyme, any of the McCormick chicken spices) and leave the bag in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
    4. You can also make a marinade out of olive oil, wine and spices. Place the chicken in the bag, pour the marinade in, close the bag and put in the refirgerator until ready to eat.
    5. When ready to eat, pour out extra juices, open ziplock bag halfway and pop in the microwave for 3 minutes 40 seconds.

It's a quick and easy way to vary the ways you spice your chicken.

You can always cut up the chicken and throw it into a dish with pasta, brown rice and or vegetables.
    sounds easy enough, chicken breast and hot sauce has been old for a long time, thanks for the recipes

I have the same problems when cooking eggs, I like my eggs Over-easy, but I can only eat the middle of them, cause the edges are so crunky, its nasty

I dont know why, but it just doesnt work
    Alex

PS: my favorite fast food is easymac with a can of tuna, and a whole wheat bagel, about 45g of protien, a little fat, but I dont care about that really (not right now anyways)

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    My staples are:

2 Chicken breast (made any of about 10 ways)
    1 1/2 Cups Brown rice (smothered in BBQ sauce)
    1-2 cups steamed Broccoli

I eat this almost every evening my fiance is not heree cooking for me (3-4 nights a weeks)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    poor guys...

Being the eldest of my mum's kids i had to learn to cook early.Now it's one of my favorite activities

Thread Information