ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"

Unhappy I am scared of cutting

But my trainer told me that it is important to do your first cut because it makes you lose your "baby fat" as he said it. I'm planning to start April 1st. I'll probably be around 215 by then and I'll try to cut down to 190 maybe? I'm 13% bf right now.

I'm so scared of losing size. One year ago I was 6'2" 155 lbs. Don't wanna be skinny again.

On the other hand, when I'll bulk again after that first cut, I'll probably look so full. Looking forward to that feeling.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not really sure where the "baby fat" comments comes into play nor that it is a reputable claim by your trainer but yes cutting does suck. I personally feel small as hell when I cut. I think I am giving that idea up for another 1.5yrs or so until I reach my goal weight and then cut down. I dont know how well you can cut down naturally either. I use a diet identical to the Sticky and still lose a bit of LBM while using prop.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    But my trainer told me that it is important to do your first cut because it makes you lose your "baby fat" as he said it. I'm planning to start April 1st. I'll probably be around 215 by then and I'll try to cut down to 190 maybe? I'm 13% bf right now.

I'm so scared of losing size. One year ago I was 6'2" 155 lbs. Don't wanna be skinny again.

On the other hand, when I'll bulk again after that first cut, I'll probably look so full. Looking forward to that feeling.

Yes bro cutting can suck but if done right can be awesome!!!Itll all boil down to mental attitude and outlook...If you tell yourself Im cutting and going for a goal then thats what will happen...If you get negative like alot do and and start with the "**** I look small" that could mess it up....In your shirt youll look small but without it (or with a smaller shirt LOL) youll look more muscular and sometimes bigger....

Example...Im 5'11 and got to 240-245 last year then cut to 210...At first I felt small and got the "youre shrinking bro" comments...Then I started coming in with the tanks and smaller shirts ( I always wear oversized shirts to train) and got the WOWS LOL.....

Good luck

Thread Information