Thread: Sleep Habits

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Question Sleep Habits

Hey guyz. Usually I go to bed between 9:30pm-10pm and wake up at 6am (if doin cardio) or 7:15 am... I can never ever sleep a night through though I always wake up.. just like BOOM and I am wide awake then 5 min later Im out again.. Does anyone here sleep a night right through? or do they wake up as well?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hey guyz. Usually I go to bed between 9:30pm-10pm and wake up at 6am (if doin cardio) or 7:15 am... I can never ever sleep a night through though I always wake up.. just like BOOM and I am wide awake then 5 min later Im out again.. Does anyone here sleep a night right through? or do they wake up as well?
    I drink a lot of water trying to stay well hydrated. I will wake up to pee in the middle of the night and then drink a glass of water and go back to sleep.....guess what......2 hours later I do the same thing again. I wake up 2-3 times night and do this. I am right there with ya Bro. I do it to myself. My fiance tells me not to drink overnight but I can't help it. It's like an OCD thing now.

I do it, but my dog usually wakes me up, then I let him out, stay up for about 10minutes trying to go back to sleep, then I pass out. Then a few hours later I get up and let him in and do the same thing.

Alex

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i have the worst sleep patterns ever

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I sleep like sh!t especially when I have to work or dealing with school. I suffer from a bit of an anxiety disorder and when those stress levels get high I find myself waking up in the middle of the night thinking about every thing all at once… it sucks! I have to take my mind off it either by watching TV, reading, internet, or (if really bad) start to work on what I need to get done. So I will be up at 3:30 am working on a research project or doing something related to work … My wife thinks I am crazy and recommends I should take paxil. However, in general I tend to get 6 to 7 hours of sleep on average.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I just stop water intake at 9, watch tv for an hour, piss, then sleep, and i wake up piss and then drink like a .5 gallon.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I wake up 4-5 times every night. Usually for no more than 5 minutes and then I'm out again.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i get up atleast 3 times a night. im either starving or need to piss. i always drink tons of water before i sleep its a habit.

magicksun is offline New Member
    I sleep right through but its takes some time til i sleep. Some days i wake up earlier to go to the bathroom. then that's all If i wake up its imposible to sleep again.

chinups Guest
    I sleep walk, and its right to the fridge..Anything in my site and it will be eaten!! My GF woke up one night and I had my 80 pound dog on the kitchen counter!!!

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I sleep like sh!t especially when I have to work or dealing with school. I suffer from a bit of an anxiety disorder and when those stress levels get high I find myself waking up in the middle of the night thinking about every thing all at once… it sucks! I have to take my mind off it either by watching TV, reading, internet, or (if really bad) start to work on what I need to get done. So I will be up at 3:30 am working on a research project or doing something related to work … My wife thinks I am crazy and recommends I should take paxil. However, in general I tend to get 6 to 7 hours of sleep on average.
    Wow, so I'm not alone. Thats me to the T. Only top it off with a little depression, and add a side of PTS.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i never sleep the night all the way through up at least twice a night sometime's five it's a killer

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i never sleep the night all the way through up at least twice a night sometime's five it's a killer
    Well... thug life is hard work, I feel for you.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well... thug life is hard work, I feel for you.

it is hard work bro poppin cap's in people's ass and selling rock

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Awsome.. I was just wondering if anyone actually slept all night lol.. Guess not

Thread Information