Bonnaroo 2005 ??? anyone else going?

I went in 2003, and had tickets to go last year, but had to sell them because I went to yellowstone for the summer, I am not going to miss it this year! When I went Jack johnson, ben harper, WSpanic, the Dead was there, and last year none of those band where ther, but Dave mathews band was! So I felt ****ty because I missed him (never seen him live before)! This year DMB, Jack johnson, WideSpread (2 shows), bella fleck, Jurassic 5, Yonder mountain string band (saw them, they kicked ass), and many more good acts going to be there. I was just curious if any other members have been are are planning on going this year?

Peace
    Alex

PS: I got a pair of VIP tickets, so let me know if your going, maybe we can meet up (although that is a hell of a lot harder then it sounds, I coudlnt find any of my friends last time I went) I dont know how strict they are about who gets on the VIP stage for the main shows, but maybe we could sneak you up there if you have regular tickets, that is where DMB, and jack and WSP will be playing.

Oh yeah, as always its in manchest, tenn. if you are thinking about it, check out the website http://www.bonnaroo.com

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Hippie.

haha, no way man, I just like music, and being in 100degree + weather drinking guiness,, well maybe that makes me a hippie, but atleast I wear clothes, most of the time!

Alex

viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member

Hey man, I'm up for a trip there this year if I can swing it with my busy schedule. I'm a pro musician with buddies who want to go, but I've never been. I'm from mid-south Georgia. We could keep tabs on each other's caloric intake... designated 'buffet' driver?

Quote Originally Posted by viking_warrior_2k

Hey man, I'm up for a trip there this year if I can swing it with my busy schedule. I'm a pro musician with buddies who want to go, but I've never been. I'm from mid-south Georgia. We could keep tabs on each other's caloric intake... designated 'buffet' driver?

I'll warn you, if you keep a strick diet at all, you better bring 99% of your food, I lived off of grilled cheeses last time, and some of those pasta ready things, this year I am taking a truck instead of a car, so I will bring abour 3 coolers, 2 for beer, and 1 for tuna =)

Peace
    ALex

viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member

You mean 2 coolers for Mich-Ultra, right? (low-carbs... hehe)

Thread Information