GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Could this work for my hair drug test?

I posted earlier today that I have to take a hair drug test next week for a job pre employment job. I made a stupid mistake and smoked weed (only second time in my life) about a week and a half ago. They will be doing a hair test on me and the only thing I can do is buy the shampoo off of ipassedmydrugtest.com and hope it works. Several people have mentioned that it does work and since I don't normally smoke my chances are even better. Well I just got this bright idea and was wondering what you bros think about it. I was thinking about asking my brother who is a year older than me and looks A LOT like me to just go take it for me. I'll probably have to give him 40 bucks or so, but he will do it I'm sure. I've used his ID MANY times in the passed when I was younger to buy alcohol and get into clubs so I know if they ask to see his ID and he shows them mine that it will work. Also, I will show him how to sign my name. Do you bros think that might work or should I just use the shampoo and do it myself. I really feel confident in letting my brother go because i know he will pass it without a problem. Thanks bros.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    bump

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nope. it won t work.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    lol XxX...you just ruined his hopes. never had that problem i don't smoke weed but good luck

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I posted earlier today that I have to take a hair drug test next week for a job pre employment job. I made a stupid mistake and smoked weed (only second time in my life) about a week and a half ago. They will be doing a hair test on me and the only thing I can do is buy the shampoo off of ipassedmydrugtest.com and hope it works. Several people have mentioned that it does work and since I don't normally smoke my chances are even better. Well I just got this bright idea and was wondering what you bros think about it. I was thinking about asking my brother who is a year older than me and looks A LOT like me to just go take it for me. I'll probably have to give him 40 bucks or so, but he will do it I'm sure. I've used his ID MANY times in the passed when I was younger to buy alcohol and get into clubs so I know if they ask to see his ID and he shows them mine that it will work. Also, I will show him how to sign my name. Do you bros think that might work or should I just use the shampoo and do it myself. I really feel confident in letting my brother go because i know he will pass it without a problem. Thanks bros.
    that could work

Thread Information