GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Need some help about a HAIR drug test???

Ok here is the situtation I am in. For some stupid reason some friends and I decided to smoke weed like a week and a half ago. I just found out that I have to take a hair analysis drug test. This is only the second time I have ever smoked and it was a stupid mistake in my part. I really want the job and I need to pass the hair test. A bro mentioned to me that he used to smoke all the time and they did hair tests on him and he was able to pass all of them without a problem. He said I needed to get some special shampoo that you use an hour prior to taking the hair test. He said it was green and you leave it in for 15 minutes then rinse it out. He said you can get the shampoo online or at a head shop? What is a head shop? Should they have one locally? If not, does anybody know what shampoo I am talking about or the name of it so i can get it? I really need to pass the test. I think the shampoo would be my best bet and he said it really works. Any ideas? Thanks bros.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The presence of drugs in hair is based on a simple principle. Drugs which are ingested into the body circulate in a person's bloodstream which nourishes developing hair follicles. As a result, trace amounts of the target drug or drug metabolite are deposited in the hair follicle and become entrapped in the core of the hair shaft as it grows out from the hair follicle. Normal growth rates for human hair are approximately one-half inch per month. By testing for the presence of drugs at various levels in the hair shaft core on a given length of hair, a fairly accurate approximation can then be made as to how long a particular drug has been used historically. Since target drug or drug metabolite residues are chemically and structurally stable for a period of time, they cannot be washed, bleached or flushed out of the hair structure. Consequently there is no possibility of sample contamination or manipulation. Only a gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) laboratory analysis of the hair fiber from an individual can achieve accurate test results and provide this historical use record. Generally it takes approximately 5 days for drugs to show up in a person's hair and will continue to be detectable in new hair growth for approximately 90 days.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What Barb said.................

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    thought as much..you're screwed

Well do you think the shampoo will help? He is a bro on here and said he used it several times and has passed the hair tests. I looked on ipassedmydrugtest.com and they have a shampoo which is guaranteed 100% money back to work. What a stupid mstake in my part. It has only been 12 days since it happened. Hopefully this shampoo will work. Anybody know the name of the shampoo?

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Ok here is the situtation I am in. For some stupid reason some friends and I decided to smoke weed like a week and a half ago. I just found out that I have to take a hair analysis drug test. This is only the second time I have ever smoked and it was a stupid mistake in my part. I really want the job and I need to pass the hair test. A bro mentioned to me that he used to smoke all the time and they did hair tests on him and he was able to pass all of them without a problem. He said I needed to get some special shampoo that you use an hour prior to taking the hair test. He said it was green and you leave it in for 15 minutes then rinse it out. He said you can get the shampoo online or at a head shop? What is a head shop? Should they have one locally? If not, does anybody know what shampoo I am talking about or the name of it so i can get it? I really need to pass the test. I think the shampoo would be my best bet and he said it really works. Any ideas? Thanks bros.

SHAVE YOUR HEAD!! If they question you say you got drunk and some friends shaved it as a joke while you werer sleeping!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    SHAVE YOUR HEAD!! If they question you say you got drunk and some friends shaved it as a joke while you werer sleeping!
    or just tell them to suck your dick and you can do what you want with your hair

My personal preference is honesty. If you only did it once....it will probably reflect in the test. Tell em hey, I experimented, I didn't like it and I won't be doing it again. In my line of work.....we'd rather have the member fess up. It shows that you have some morals. Sure you could lie, you could try to pull the tricks to pass the test and you might. But......you might NOT. And if you don't....you are out of a job opportunity. But if you show some integrity, admit to it and the test shows that there isn't a long history of drug usage.....then maybe you win some points.

You would with me .... can't speak to them.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    or just tell them to suck your dick and you can do what you want with your hair
    Not this day in age bro, the tester might go down on his knee's ooo unless its a cute girl!

They can ask for hair from other sources....and the drug shows from the root up.....so if they can get enough of the base hair....it's still gonna show.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    They can ask for hair from other sources....and the drug shows from the root up.....so if they can get enough of the base hair....it's still gonna show.
    O Yeah, what they gonna do when he has a full body shave, eye brow's, pub's and all!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Mmm mary jane can stay in ur hair for up to 7 years heh.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of job is it? hair analysis tests are very expensive atleast in relation to urine analysis.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARLOW
    Mmm mary jane can stay in ur hair for up to 7 years heh.
    I suppose if your a hippy with hair down too your ass. lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    It WILL show up.

Odin is offline Member
    Shave your head then, paist a good wige on your head, have them pull a hair off that boy and test it.

I just talked to the guy on the phone at A and B detox (ipassedmydrugtest.com) and he said that since I only did it this one time and I don't normally do it that he guarantees that I will pass with the shampoo. He said their success rate is 95% and that since I only did it once my chances are even better. He said that I have nothing to worry about and they have a full 100% money back guarantee. He said the only people who say that you are screwed are the people who haven't ever used the shampoo and that it does indeed work. Another bro on here told me he used it several times for the hair tests he took and it worked perfectly and he passed with no problem. Guess we will know by next week when I take my test.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Exactly

Yep and those pills for "natural breast enhancement" sold on the web will increase my boobs, and I can loose 60 lbs a week without diet or exercise with this magic pill.

Good luck.

I have been reading on some other forums and several people have mentioned they have passed by using a shampoo or a demineralizer on thier hair. That is the only shot I have for such a dumb mistake.

I still believe that showing some integrity and fessing up is the best option....but then again...I've never smoked pot or taken any illegal drugs and not been in that position. HOWEVER, I DO work with people to grant them high level security clearances and guess what....if you tell me the truth....you get your clearance (for experimental or way past use)......if you lie to me I will find out....and you are TOAST.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    I still believe that showing some integrity and fessing up is the best option....but then again...I've never smoked pot or taken any illegal drugs and not been in that position. HOWEVER, I DO work with people to grant them high level security clearances and guess what....if you tell me the truth....you get your clearance (for experimental or way past use)......if you lie to me I will find out....and you are TOAST.
    are you a PO? i get high as long as it doesnt affect my work, family etc who cares........

Odin is offline Member
    Most people who fess up to cop's are sitting in the Gray Bar Hotel now. So your not going to be getting their opinion.
    Last edited by Odin; 02-17-2005 at 04:18 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Barbie's right about the 90 day thing. You can buy stuff online but that shampoo doesn't always work.
    www.ipassedmydrugtest.com has what your looking for.

It's hard to explain in civilian terms....but I am a Security Officer in the Navy (not to be confused with a military MP or a renta cop a the mall). I manage security clearances.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    are you a PO? i get high as long as it doesnt affect my work, family etc who cares........

Ya and all women with piercings are hiding something.

You know....we aren't talking cops here. We are talking a job interview for a steak house.

Most people who fess up to cop's are sitting in the Gray Bar Hotel now. So your not going to be getting their opinion.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I used to smoke and was the one that reffered the shampoo to him Ive used the shampoo a couple of times with success.

But it is really kind of hit or miss they do work and since you only smoked once i think that you will pass for sure they have many different brands just dont go with the cheaper ones and look for the money back guarantee.

Odin is offline Member
    Ya and all women with piercings are hiding something.

You know....we aren't talking cops here. We are talking a job interview for a steak house.
    Ok I'm wrong, tell the testers you got high off your ass, and you like to inject illegal anablic steroids in you ass in your spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I used to smoke and was the one that reffered the shampoo to him Ive used the shampoo a couple of times with success.

But it is really kind of hit or miss they do work and since you only smoked once i think that you will pass for sure they have many different brands just dont go with the cheaper ones and look for the money back guarantee.
    Yes thanks for the info bro. I ordered the shampoo from ipassedmydrugtest.com (A and B detox). The guy seemed really confident in the shampoo and I told him my situation and he assured me it will worked....and he said it helps that I don't do it normally and only did it this one time and that I have nothing to worry about.

Sorry if I sound a bit skeptical......BUT.......I'd be confident it worked too if I was making a profit off of it.

Good luck....I hope it works out for you.

Ok I'm wrong, tell the testers you got high off your ass, and you like to inject illegal anablic steroids in you ass in your spare time.
    Now you are being an a$$. That's NOT what I said. He's saying he smoked one time....it's not a habit and his hair test will show that. WHy not just be honest to the prosepctive employer.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Here's the jest.....buy the shampoo (you've already decided to anyway) wash your head, take the test......end of story. It's a crap shoot...pick a number. Everything barb said is 100% on the testing.....and it is expensive because it's a tough one But one day smoke...no other time.....it might not pick it up.

And I'd go with Barbs idea if you fail the test and they question you.....look at it this way, if it it gets to that point, what the hell you got to lose? You didn't have the job when you walked through the door. Good luck

Well I did admit to them that honestly there is a possiblity that the test may come out of positive because of a stupid one time mistake I made and she understood exactly my situation and she still wants to hire me and she said go take the test anyway and it may come out negative. Only thing is she has no say so if it comes out positive it is just a rule that they can't hire you. She said if it does come back positive that I can come back in six months and re apply and get tested again which I WILL definitely pass the test because I don't smoke just that one time....which I am stupid for, but lesson learned IMO. Hopefully the shampoo works. I'm going to keep confident and pray that somehow I will pass it. I have now seen several other people mentioned that either them or a friend they know have used the shampoo with success. I will keep yall posted of the results if yall like.

Thanks Juggy ! and good luck on your job search

Thread Information