Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Never never never again

I'm getting ready to transfer to a new job and my replacement is here way early so she was able to go to a conference in FL for me. I did not want to go and deal with the morons.

SOoooooo the down side of the deal was......someone needed to watch her 8 and 12 yo boys. STUPID ME said SURE!!!!!!!! So I've been at their house all week.

Not too bad except........theses boys have NO table manners. I did not know that you could slurp PIZZA! Belching, smacking, licking fingers,......etc. The youngest is pissed off because mom had to go away. Sooooo I get attitude. Morning...we don't want to get up and get ready for school. I don't argue. You are either ready or Im picking your chubby little ass up and taking you in your underware. Bathtime I hear NO Im not taking a shower. Fine sit on your bed from now till lights out. Tonite....mom is due home. I told them to clean their rooms when they got home from school before TV and games. Oldest has done everything I ask as soon as I ask. Not the youngest...he REFUSES to clean his room. Fine....sit in there and read a book. No TV, no games. He comes out throwing a tantrum because I won't let him go to the neighbors. IT's my fault he's bored....cause I won't let him do anything. LOL. Then he doesn't want what I cooked for dinner. Fine DON'T eat. I'm not making you anything special if you don't do what you are asked. Well, then his big ass brother eats the entire pizza so now I HAVE to make him somthing else. Well he was out of beef-o-ronie so it was raviolies or lasagne. NO NO NO I DON"T WANT THAT. FINE go hungry. Now he's sitting in his room demanding raviolies. LMAO. I tell him to get out here and tell him when he apologises and ASKS for dinner.....I will be happy to feed him. NO Im not apologising. FINE go hungry. Well the chubby little brat can't go more than an hour without eating......so now he's apologised and is eating.

Couple more hours.......Im going back to MY house and getting DRUNK!

Live, learn and get a life time supply of CONDOMS, Birthcontrol Pills, SPONGES and just to be on the safe side.....my tubes tied!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'm getting ready to transfer to a new job and my replacement is here way early so she was able to go to a conference in FL for me. I did not want to go and deal with the morons.

SOoooooo the down side of the deal was......someone needed to watch her 8 and 12 yo boys. STUPID ME said SURE!!!!!!!! So I've been at their house all week.

Not too bad except........theses boys have NO table manners. I did not know that you could slurp PIZZA! Belching, smacking, licking fingers,......etc. The youngest is pissed off because mom had to go away. Sooooo I get attitude. Morning...we don't want to get up and get ready for school. I don't argue. You are either ready or Im picking your chubby little ass up and taking you in your underware. Bathtime I hear NO Im not taking a shower. Fine sit on your bed from now till lights out. Tonite....mom is due home. I told them to clean their rooms when they got home from school before TV and games. Oldest has done everything I ask as soon as I ask. Not the youngest...he REFUSES to clean his room. Fine....sit in there and read a book. No TV, no games. He comes out throwing a tantrum because I won't let him go to the neighbors. IT's my fault he's bored....cause I won't let him do anything. LOL. Then he doesn't want what I cooked for dinner. Fine DON'T eat. I'm not making you anything special if you don't do what you are asked. Well, then his big ass brother eats the entire pizza so now I HAVE to make him somthing else. Well he was out of beef-o-ronie so it was raviolies or lasagne. NO NO NO I DON"T WANT THAT. FINE go hungry. Now he's sitting in his room demanding raviolies. LMAO. I tell him to get out here and tell him when he apologises and ASKS for dinner.....I will be happy to feed him. NO Im not apologising. FINE go hungry. Well the chubby little brat can't go more than an hour without eating......so now he's apologised and is eating.

Couple more hours.......Im going back to MY house and getting DRUNK!

Live, learn and get a life time supply of CONDOMS, Birthcontrol Pills, SPONGES and just to be on the safe side.....my tubes tied!
    Hey CB, sounds completely normal to me, I have two wifes and five kids, this place sounds like heaven to me, you want me to come over and help ?

Aboot is offline Banned
    As I've always said, infertility is way far down on my list of concerns about my steriod use.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    That has to be the funniest thing i've heard all day LOL

Man......I"m about to smack the **** out of the little one.

I could go on and on and on about that one. The 12 yo is nearly 6 ft tall!!! Thank god he's not being bad.....I'd have to tase him!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Man......I"m about to smack the **** out of the little one.

I could go on and on and on about that one. The 12 yo is nearly 6 ft tall!!! Thank god he's not being bad.....I'd have to tase him!
    My 18 yo is 6'1" and weighs 90KG, I control him with money

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I went over a friends house awhile ago and she had this little brother...now i would go visit her and talk crap and her little brother would come outside and stand between us and be all annoying im like you dumb little **** go inside and play your ps2. a few months later the little ****er went and told her dad that his sister's friend "josh" takes "juice" and to top that off....her dad was a cop. its cool though he didn't mind he asked me if i could get him some too LOL

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL@BBJosh and SeanW.

Too Funny......How about getting the kids drunk?????

You've had a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!

Keep Smilin!!!!

Mom will be here in a couple hours. Thank GOD. Hes in on the phone with mom now...crying cause I won't let him out of his room until he cleans it. LOL.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    One word... NYQUIL

LOL Meso.....it's almost over.

Thread Information