Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Bouncer get his pounding kitty avatar back?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meooooow yes!

    9 69.23%
  • Meoooow no!

    0 0%
  • I am very disturbed by that pussy getting violated!

    2 15.38%
  • I voted for Bush, it's God's wills!

    2 15.38%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249

    We haven't discussed..

    We haven't discussed the possibilities of Bouncer bringing back his "Cat Mollesting" Avatar. Of course the politically correct, cat lovers or PETA could be enrage by such a magnitude of avatar that was indeed very disturbing, looking at a 270lbs redheaded freckled Irishman pounding an innocent cat.

    So even with the pressures of PETA, the counsil for the cats' anal virginity, should Bouncer get this avatar back?

  2. #2
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    We haven't discussed the possibilities of Bouncer bringing back his "Cat Mollesting" Avatar. Of course the politically correct, cat lovers or PETA could be enrage by such a magnitude of avatar that was indeed very disturbing, looking at a 270lbs redheaded freckled Irishman pounding an innocent cat.

    So even with the pressures of PETA, the counsil for the cats' anal virginity, should Bouncer get this avatar back?
    I believe that Bouncer would really appreciate having his “Cat Molesting” avatar back.

    If PETA does raise it’s ugly head, he can simply state that he had nothing to do with this travesty of justice and plead ignorance or intoxication….…..

  3. #3
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I believe that Bouncer would really appreciate having his “Cat Molesting” avatar back.

    If PETA does raise it’s ugly head, he can simply state that he had nothing to do with this travesty of justice and plead ignorance or intoxication….…..

  4. #4
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    lol

    Bump for an avatar change!

  5. #5
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249


    bouncie!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    I'll resize it in awhile and stick it back up. Although I like this one

  7. #7
    Aboot's Avatar
    Aboot is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Not a well known name.
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'll resize it in awhile and stick it back up. Although I like this one

    Peer pressure is a b!tch.

  8. #8
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Back by popular demand!.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •