MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Ever informed....??

Has anyone ever been informed by a girlfriend/wife or a loved one that "All you concern yourself with is lifting, and steriods "?

Tonight at a bar (after having a nice dinner with her which was exspensive btw) I was informed by my g/f that all I talk about is lifting or steriods
    Well....I haven't touched any AS in 10 months so I don't really see what she's complaining about? Maybe it's because I had a bad shoulder injury and haven't really worked out in 6 months (not like I used to anyway).
    And YES tonight I did talk about making a strong comeback, but who really cares if you wanna look good and feel good about yourself?? If you were a chick wouldn't you want your b/f to look good?? I don't understand women's way of thinking....

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes my ex-gf told me that alot. caused arguements too...she'd always tell me "don't work out tolday!!" ,too.

in fact she called me on my birthday (bout a week ago, and the first time i had talked to her in months) and in our 5 min. conversation, two of the things she told me was "all you care about is your body!" and "are you still on steroids ?"

The way i look at it is, everybody's got something they like doing and i like lifting and playing guitar. that's my hobbies i enjoy doing. if she don't like me for who i am and what i like doing then i don't need her.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would appreciate you MB. I don't understand it either. I love being with a man that shares that love........but then again, we've all established....I'm not normal!!!

Move to Seattle I'll listen to you and not complain.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Has anyone ever been informed by a girlfriend/wife or a loved one that "All you concern yourself with is lifting, and steriods "?

Tonight at a bar (after having a nice dinner with her which was exspensive btw) I was informed by my g/f that all I talk about is lifting or steriods
    Well....I haven't touched any AS in 10 months so I don't really see what she's complaining about? Maybe it's because I had a bad shoulder injury and haven't really worked out in 6 months (not like I used to anyway).
    And YES tonight I did talk about making a strong comeback, but who really cares if you wanna look good and feel good about yourself?? If you were a chick wouldn't you want your b/f to look good?? I don't understand women's way of thinking....
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i think most ppl will get this ,when your into something football etc you talk about it ,its who you are and what you do.
    all i guy wants is to look good and the **** you have to take from ppl is depressing and gets you down.
    i think girls say that cause they like more attention to them than to the gym plus they know theres alot of fit girls in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    i think most ppl will get this ,when your into something football etc you talk about it ,its who you are and what you do.
    all i guy wants is to look good and the **** you have to take from ppl is depressing and gets you down.
    i think girls say that cause they like more attention to them than to the gym plus they know theres alot of fit girls in the gym

I have to agree. Honestly I've been with a few girls that were intimidated by the fact that I would take attention off of them. Not only by looks but other men tend to be more reluctant to give random girls attention,when her bf/husband makes them think twice about it.

I also think that it intimidates girls with some security issues. They know they like what you have and other girls would to.

It's just another reason to find a girl with similar interests. If not this is something that eventually you are going to deal with about any girl. At least I know I have.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    she probably just wanted to talk about your future and how much you love her, given the setting was a romantic night out.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'm lucky. My girlfriend's real supportive of my training.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    she probably just wanted to talk about your future and how much you love her, given the setting was a romantic night out.

lol that's probably right

Thread Information