Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well it has been tossed around, we have been to counseling. It is not for certain but we are both getting worn thin. She wants to be a housewife , but spend money, to stay at home but not cook or clean, when she works she turns into an emotional freak. ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Wow, That is not easy to deal with........... from the other posts it sounds as though she can be very selfish.

If you guys have been through all that and it hasn't change things then it just maybe time to end it. It sucks that your son will be caught in the middle but kids are very strong and do adapt to new situations.

Good luck with this.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It has been a one way street for 6 years, I'm just not sure if I can give anymore. Thanks everyone

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    hey bro you aint having a good time of it lately,with your posts im beginning to understand what its like to have a family and having big responablitiys(sp).

i couldnt handle that 6 kids etc so you deserve a pat on the back

you ll be ok bro you seem like a good guy,sure you can come and live with me and i get you so pissed you will **** in your pants in your sleep,sounds good uh?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well it has been tossed around, we have been to counseling. It is not for certain but we are both getting worn thin. She wants to be a housewife , but spend money, to stay at home but not cook or clean, when she works she turns into an emotional freak. ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    man i'm sorry to hear this. i would definately put my son first though. 8 weeks is nowhere near enough time. wish i had some advice for ya. good luck with the battle.

Irish.............always good for a laugh.........thanks. Fitness yes, it would be a little longer she said as much as I want , all summer, christmas, spring break, as much as I could. She would deliver him to me and pick him up 4 x a year all other time i would have to do it. I could get all of this in writing, ALL OF IT! She would sign it, I guarantee it.

Bombshell is offline Female Member
    I feel for you Vic. I don't have children myself, but I grew up with divorced parents, and it is hell on the kids if the parents argue constantly and are always at each other's throats. It's good that you and your wife can talk rashonily about this. The best advise would be to remove all funds from the joint account immediately!!!!!! If it's agreed upon, you giving her money monthly, so be it. But don't let her wipe you out. If she wants to be a stay at home mom and spend money like water, then you should be on guard.
    I hope it works out for you. I'm sure it will. I think talking about it with people who aren't directly involved in the situation, is the best medicine. They can make you see things for what they really are!!! You're in my prayers!

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey Vic, I am really sorry to hear about this mate. Having said that I think I am about one step behind you. I have two kids with me now, one is 12 and the other 18. I would just about die if I had to give up my young fella, and I think that is a battle I will have in the not to distant future. I am sure you can work something out. From your tone its sounds like you still feel something for her. Are you sure you cant fix it ?

I am gonna try guys n gals that's all I can do. I really can't tell you all how much this has meant to me. BIG HUG!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Bitch, stop askin stupid questions, now go make me a samitch...

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    oops, didnt know this thread took a serious tone... my bad..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How does she plan on supporting herself if she doesn't like to work, or do much of anything at all. Even if she had family there... if my daughter showed up at my place with 4 or 5 kids behind her and expected a place to stay, they'd be sleeping in the garage, and the kids better **** well not scratch my car or I'd get the hose

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Best of luck to you man. To be honest she sounds like a selfish person who does not know how good she has it.

1cent! Thanks K.L.G.

notus is offline Member
    Maybe I missed something but I though I read that you and your wife would have an agreement that you would pay her monthly... If that is the case be carefull because years later if she wants she can collect and say you never pay child support. Even if you have a signed agreement you will still have to pay.

My mother did this to my father. He payed her for about 15 years and then she said she wanted child support and the courts made him pay again for all of the past years.

Get a good lawyer..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information