arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

World of Warcraft - PC

Anyone else play this game... it is awesome. This is by far the best video game I've ever played.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Anyone else play this game... it is awesome. This is by far the best video game I've ever played.
    every once in a while my friends and i will go to one of those internet places and play counter strike or desert combat.....it looks like a cool game but the biggest tools youve ever seen go into that place and scream at each other like little bitches accross the room.....i wouldnt ever play it for that reason lol

Militia is offline Banned
    play rome:total war its way better than warcraft ,its a military,economical,political real time strategy game , try it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    play rome:total war its way better than warcraft ,its a military,economical,political real time strategy game , try it!!
    i love those types of games, and that one looks pretty bad ass, i think ill give it a try...

Militia is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    i love those types of games, and that one looks pretty bad ass, i think ill give it a try...
    yea but its eay because u have to micromanage everything like taxes , your army , your army commanders,u can win battles by negociation , like bribing an army commander by your diplomat to leave the battle , or by usin an assasin to assasinate the governer of a settelement so u can take it easly,u can also enslave other population ...its pretty good

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The world of warcraft is a massive multiplayer rpg... diffrent than total war. It's like a lord of the rings...

I do like those kind of games too so I will check it out.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Battlefield 2 will be the second coming...

p0werlift is offline Banned
    splinter cell chaos theory online dominates every game ever to be released in the next decade

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Rise of Nations is my current favorite, starcraft used to be my best game, i take on the asians any day~

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Rise of Nations is my current favorite, starcraft used to be my best game, i take on the asians any day~
    anyone played americas army? its a free download game, i played for like 2 minutes it looks pretty cool for a free game...

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Yeah bro, I've played it quite a bit. Not so much anymore. I got like a 52, Mage and then quit. Nothing to do really after you get up around 60.

Thread Information