3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I think I am out of the club scene!

Yes tonight I realize that the club scene is not for me anymore, either as a bouncer or a customer, maybe as mobster tho

Seriously I cannot stand all these wannabes, I went to two clubs tonight and my God it is ugly! I mean first wannabes that think they are all that! Seriously guys do us a favor and shot yourself would you! First club I went tonight I am going to the door, so Im trying to get out, so of course when you 330lbs you are taking space, so I pushed a dude with my chest, he turned around with an arrogant face and his face was straight with my chest and he was speechless(usual anyway), suddenly right after some dude, took me by the shoulders (DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!) so the drunk dude says "**** man **** you impressive man **** wow dude wow **** big wow" then his other friend told me something but since I have not a very sociable face (like the captain that passed my army interview told me : you have a son of a bitch face, I like that!)
    he, well didnt say much!

Second club, God help me, little ****ing wannabe all thinking their civic with a muffler and some chips than they are driving a ferrari, MAN, im gonna put some ****ing pretzels on my dash then! Sheez
    So, I turned around and I see these tiny skinny ****ers that all took their shirts off, for god's sake I yelled "put them back before I puke!!!!!! and ask your mom to pay you a weirder barbell set!"

Yes I seriously realized that I am now way too young!

Now I want to do a meeting of 20-25 dudes from the boards, the prerequists are easy :

- 5'10" and more
    - 280lbs and more
    - 15% bf and less
    - 401lbs bench press minimum
    - attitude
    - know how to kick some ass!

im seriously thinking about hijacking a place like this and throw some ****ers all over the place.

BDTR is offline Retired
    - 5'10" and more - 6 feet
    - 280lbs and more - 320 lbs
    - 15% bf and less - 18% right now but only because i took a month off from the gym
    - 401lbs bench press minimum - 560
    - attitude - one of the worst around
    - know how to kick some ass! - i'm in

Can i join?

I hate the club scene.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

Now I want to do a meeting of 20-25 dudes from the boards, the prerequists are easy :

- 5'10" and more
    - 280lbs and more
    - 15% bf and less
    - attitude

im seriously thinking about hijacking a place like this and throw some ****ers all over the place.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    vandoo, you're going to have to do a ton of cutting to get yourself under 15 %

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    - 5'10" and more - 6 feet
    - 280lbs and more - 320 lbs
    - 15% bf and less - 18% right now but only because i took a month off from the gym
    - 401lbs bench press minimum - 560
    - attitude - one of the worst around
    - know how to kick some ass! - i'm in

Can i join?

I hate the club scene.
    LMAO, funny thing I was thinking about it tonight with in mind, you, bouncer and a few others! Yep, im gonna plan a cycle just for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    vandoo, you're going to have to do a ton of cutting to get yourself under 15 %

im at 17

wait, not true im at 19 since last winter

PS: you can watch but you cant participate throwing wannabes!

oh yeah and I am cutting

love it, im cutting, started the cycle at 312lbs and now around 330, yep using anadrol on cutting cycle are not that great of an idea

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love using drol on cutting cycles, it's so much fun.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, i'd be happy to watch. so, you've got 5% to lose, at 330? that's actually not that tall an order. I remember you in cycleon's old spot injection fat loss thread claiming you were going to have to break out the turkey baster.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I love using drol on cutting cycles, it's so much fun.

yep my new best friend!

Yes Yes I do admit it, last cycle who was 14 months long, I did a ****ty PCT and got fat very quickly at the end (added 5" to my waist).
    that plus havent reduced calories, and been anabolic , super fat burning mode 24h a day then stop everything, well I paid for it!

I was also thinking about throwing grenades in the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    haha, i'd be happy to watch. so, you've got 5% to lose, at 330? that's actually not that tall an order. I remember you in cycleon's old spot injection fat loss thread claiming you were going to have to break out the turkey baster.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I bounce and I'm sick of the whole thing.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bouncing in my past is what made me hate the scene all the more.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    **** I don't meet the criteria.
    Can I get in on account of being Irish.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    So much drama in the club scene. By the end of the night, you're always punching some drunk dude out. It's best to find your girl for the night early on, and book before 1.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im only 5'9 and under 280 but can i still come? I talked about these wannabies with my collegues all night yesterday.

I hate clubbing now too, only pubs are ok.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I hate the club scene so much I never go....ever. I don't like crowds, I don't like talking with drunks, I don't like being touched and I hate the music. There are a few places I stop in now and then to chat with freinds and have a drink or two but everyone there is over 25-30.

There is a biker bar, Uncle Fats....more my style but I don't look the part when I go in....I'm not a bike rider and I don't sport tatoos but no one ****s with me and everyone seems cool. And the more important part is they have some kicks ass chicken wings.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes tonight I realize that the club scene is not for me anymore, either as a bouncer or a customer, maybe as mobster tho

Seriously I cannot stand all these wannabes, I went to two clubs tonight and my God it is ugly! I mean first wannabes that think they are all that! Seriously guys do us a favor and shot yourself would you! First club I went tonight I am going to the door, so Im trying to get out, so of course when you 330lbs you are taking space, so I pushed a dude with my chest, he turned around with an arrogant face and his face was straight with my chest and he was speechless(usual anyway), suddenly right after some dude, took me by the shoulders (DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!) so the drunk dude says "**** man **** you impressive man **** wow dude wow **** big wow" then his other friend told me something but since I have not a very sociable face (like the captain that passed my army interview told me : you have a son of a bitch face, I like that!)
    he, well didnt say much!

Second club, God help me, little ****ing wannabe all thinking their civic with a muffler and some chips than they are driving a ferrari, MAN, im gonna put some ****ing pretzels on my dash then! Sheez
    So, I turned around and I see these tiny skinny ****ers that all took their shirts off, for god's sake I yelled "put them back before I puke!!!!!! and ask your mom to pay you a weirder barbell set!"

Yes I seriously realized that I am now way too young!

- 5'10" and more
    - 280lbs and more
    - 15% bf and less
    - attitude

criss!! coudonc cest ou tes allé?

sad thing im not 280 yet cause i would like to be part of the mess! we could go down crescent, its such a wealth of wannabe looser!!

There is absolutely no reason for a bodybuilder to go out to a club or bar, none ,zero, zilch. For one, chicks wont dance with you because most of them are afraid of bigger guys, you dont drink because of the gym the next day, crowds of people get on your nerves(especially on cycle) and the only ones who give you any attention are GUYS grabbing your arms and talking to you about lifting like its all that matters to thier drunk ass at that point in time, then you know that nothing you tell him he'll do, so why waste your breath. Only cool thing is all the attention you get, especially when somebody's head actually turns around almost 180 degrees as if Jesus himself just walked by, but even that gets old fast.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    There is absolutely no reason for a bodybuilder to go out to a club or bar, none ,zero, zilch. For one, chicks wont dance with you because most of them are afraid of bigger guys, you dont drink because of the gym the next day, crowds of people get on your nerves(especially on cycle) and the only ones who give you any attention are GUYS grabbing your arms and talking to you about lifting like its all that matters to thier drunk ass at that point in time, then you know that nothing you tell him he'll do, so why waste your breath. Only cool thing is all the attention you get, especially when somebody's head actually turns around almost 180 degrees as if Jesus himself just walked by, but even that gets old fast.

Dont now about the other guys but girls certanly arent scared of me, the always tell me how cute i am and how much they like my body. Then again im not 280lbs so maybe i dont qualify as a bodybuilder?

We who work as bouncers, is it ok for us to go to night clubs? Or should we stay at home eating tuna all night?

I think it all depends on the club you go to and where its at. Out West where bodybuilding is more accepted as a sport, maybe its different. I always though that college towns were the worst. I'm only 233 lbs, probably 13% bf right now, and seems like any girls under 27 or 28 years old are pretty much out of the question. The milfs is all I ever usually get.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    **** the club itself I heading to the VIP room

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I hate the club scene so much I never go....ever. I don't like crowds, I don't like talking with drunks, I don't like being touched and I hate the music. There are a few places I stop in now and then to chat with freinds and have a drink or two but everyone there is over 25-30.

There is a biker bar, Uncle Fats....more my style but I don't look the part when I go in....I'm not a bike rider and I don't sport tatoos but no one ****s with me and everyone seems cool. And the more important part is they have some kicks ass chicken wings.
    i'm with palm..

i'm only 5'9"... but i can do 400 for reps no problems..

and i'm only 210..

so maybe i'd just be called "Tiny"

what do ya think..

oh.. military trained...

quick factoid........ you can choke someone out in less than 10 seconds..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Okay, im reducing the standards in two categories.

the first one like I mentionned and the second one are the one below the first standards.

We'll hit crescent street during the week end of the Montreal F1 Grand Prix!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Bouncing has completely ruined my ability to enjoy a bar or club. The few times that I do go out, I sit in the corner and watch everyone. Habit.

we have to establish a scoring points system.

throwing, knocking... people off:

Cops: 25 points
    Bouncer: 20 points
    barman: 5 points
    barmaid: 5 points
    Civic drivers: 30 points
    Skinny teenagers: 50 points
    Club sluts: 50 points
    Big fat ugly bitch who dress like she 200lbs lighter: 30 points
    skinny wannabes: 50 points
    wannabe in wife beaters: 75 points
    general wannabes: 35 points
    Wannabe with hyper lats syndrome: 100points

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    we have to establish a scoring points system.

throwing, knocking... people off:

Cops: 25 points
    Bouncer: 20 points
    barman: 5 points
    barmaid: 5 points
    Civic drivers: 30 points
    Skinny teenagers: 50 points
    Club sluts: 50 points
    Big fat ugly bitch who dress like she 200lbs lighter: 30 points
    skinny wannabes: 50 points
    wannabe in wife beaters: 75 points
    general wannabes: 35 points
    Wannabe with hyper lats syndrome: 100points
    Great...just great...where was this point system when I was 20? I took out thre Bouncers at Fire Grill in Biloxi, MS once....cost me 500 bucks! They said I broke a chair on my way out.....I don't think having a chair broken over you means you broke it.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I love the hyperlat syndrome guys

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I love the hyperlat syndrome guys
    oh no, do you mean the guys that walk with a chest full of breath and poked out and thier arms swinging much wider than they should??

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    oh no, do you mean the guys that walk with a chest full of breath and poked out and thier arms swinging much wider than they should??

Watch you mouth talk about me this way!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Last time I was in Miami, some cop threw me and my boy out on the street. It was probably the weirdest thing that ever happened to me in a club. One minute I'm dancing with some chick and before I knew what was happening this cop got me in a full nelson and starts heading for the door. His partner's got a can of mase ready and the cop's all "where's your friend"? We pass my friend on the way to the door and the other cop grabs him and they throw us out, just like that.
    We were the biggest guys in there for sure, but we're not like jay Cutler or anything. It was weird...**** clubs man

Win94 is offline New Member
    There is absolutely no reason for a bodybuilder to go out to a club or bar, none ,zero, zilch. For one, chicks wont dance with you because most of them are afraid of bigger guys, you dont drink because of the gym the next day, crowds of people get on your nerves(especially on cycle) and the only ones who give you any attention are GUYS grabbing your arms and talking to you about lifting like its all that matters to thier drunk ass at that point in time, then you know that nothing you tell him he'll do, so why waste your breath. Only cool thing is all the attention you get, especially when somebody's head actually turns around almost 180 degrees as if Jesus himself just walked by, but even that gets old fast

.....................dude you totaly summed it up right there. Couldn't have said it any better. Just got back from Puerto Vallarta. Exactly the same thing and same scene except the mexicans kept calling me "Rambo" Doesn't matter what club in what country, its all the same crap.
    Last edited by Win94; 02-20-2005 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Last time I was in Miami, some cop threw me and my boy out on the street. It was probably the weirdest thing that ever happened to me in a club. One minute I'm dancing with some chick and before I knew what was happening this cop got me in a full nelson and starts heading for the door. His partner's got a can of mase ready and the cop's all "where's your friend"? We pass my friend on the way to the door and the other cop grabs him and they throw us out, just like that.
    We were the biggest guys in there for sure, but we're not like jay Cutler or anything. It was weird...**** clubs man
    Yeah, it's funny how that works isnt it? Cops can antagonize and provoke the sh*t out of somebody but when you stand up for yourself you get 10 years in the big house for assaulting a police officer. I guarantee that almost half the people locked up wouldnt even be there right now if some arrogant punk cop hadnt of pushed them to the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Win94
    .....................dude you totaly summed it up right there. Couldn't have said it any better. Just got back from Puerto Vallarta. Exactly the same thing and same scene except the mexicans kept calling me "Rambo" Doesn't matter what club in what country, its all the same crap.
    lucky

me mexicans call me "sumo"

"senor are u sumo, sumo amigo?"

Thread Information