BigChris83 is offline New Member

Exclamation My Girlfriend Is nuts!!!!

I have a girlfriend who i've been with for a couple of months now. Shes a great girl but shes crazy. I can't do anything without her having one of her friends follow me or have her be calling me around the clock. I know its because the bitch is in love with me but **** she stalks me all the time. The other day i went to my uncles house for a bbq and she didn't believe me so the bitch showed up and the only reason i caught her was because i was outside playing football with the kids. I've never done anything to her for her not to trust me and i'm the kind of guy that i need trust. I really care about her but i don't know if i should put up with this kind of behavior. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this or atleast has some advice to give me?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    before I call you "Pussy Whipped Man" do something!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Before this becomes "Misery" you need to sit down with her and tell her you need breathing room or else if you don't do something bro she is just going to keep on doing this on and on and on until you snap.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    she has abandonment/trust issues. sit down and talk to her level headedly. try to find out, calmly and sincerely, why she is having issues trusting you.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If I leave the house for anything other than to go to work/gym my phone rings 1,000 times! And guess who's on the other end of that phone? I just shut it off usually but that has a direct effect on how much I am fed over the next few days. I must go for this type of chick since every woman I've been with is the same. The crazy ones can be a pain but they are sooo much better in bed

BigChris, One thing I've learned is that you can't change people. Take them as they are if you can deal with their baggage or toss them to the curb if you can't.
    Last edited by Benches505; 02-20-2005 at 03:51 AM.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    BiChris
    I don't think the guy is bi

BDTR is offline Retired
    I noticed that too, but was too lazy to point it out. LOL!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    LMAO I stand corrected.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I had the same problem with the GF, not to that extent but close...**** girls and their insecurity issues. I had to go to a gas station after i picked up my GF once...and there was a bunch of chicks there. so i get off to pay and wait the line and they all say wsup to me, me not knowing there was a party down the block. i knew them all and they all came to say wsup but we are just friends you know? there comes my GF storming out of the car, pertending to buy some "soda" or so she claims even though she doesn't drink soda. She just wanted to wave her flag. whenever theres a girl that talks to me she likes to make it very obvious that she is my GF. not that i want to cheat or anything it just becomes annoying so sometimes i have to lay the smack down on her candy ass lol. i'm not a woman beater i just gotta threaten her in the sense that i will leave her and get with one of those random girls if this behavior keeps up lol

darmadoc is offline Member
    Bail! This sounds like a psych issue that is only going to get worse. The chick from Fatal Attraction was hot in bed at first, too.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Bro , ask yourself this question , did u do anything to make her not trust u? I had a gf that was this same way. I once told her i was going to chill at a friends house to watch a boxing match, well the fight was over early and i was tired so i bounced.. I go to turn around in a cul-de-sac in back of my friends house and i see behind the bushes my girls car with her and her friend in it jus sitting there in the dark. I pull up to her and ask her what are u doing? she was lost for words. But all this came upon because i cheated on her a while back and she knew about it so the trust was down the drain , and eventually that relationship went down the drain. and there were a million other things she would do , try to break into my phone voicemail, e-mail, always one of her friends would show up if i told her where i was going and the list could go on and on. Bottom line ur situation is not good, either tell her to stop or break up with her. GQ

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't 1.

~SC~

You may want to have a little chat with her before this becomes a case for Mr. restraining order!

Red

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Psycho

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmmm Serious talking is in order. If she wants this to last, she is gonna have to chill. Sounds to me like she's had some bad experiences. The guys are correct, it needs to get nipped fast or you need to move on.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a sweetie with the same problem. Couldn't even go to the supermarket without him wanting to stay in continuous contact. Drove me crazy -- I gotta have my space. Eventually got to the point where I looked forward to going to work Monday morning so I could get away from him. The only glue in our relationship was the sex . . .
    Long story cut short, eventually I had to break things off. If y'all can't develop trust and a degree of seperate identities, things will get more and more uncomfortable, and you'll eventually get so miserable that you'll have to seperate, too.
    We had tried couples counseling, but both of us were so flawed and so mismatched that things were hopeless. Maybe professional counseling would be of value to y'all, if not, you'll have at least given it your best try . . .
    Best wishes,
    -Tock

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmmmmmm Serious talking is in order. If she wants this to last, she is gonna have to chill. Sounds to me like she's had some bad experiences. The guys are correct, it needs to get nipped fast or you need to move on.

C.B.
    Most people use this excuse.. Its a bs excue the past doesnt have any direct corrolation to the present or the future, unless you drive with your reaerview mirror. It would be like someone saying ot the Write brothers there hasnt been any successfull sustained flight upto now so it cant ever happen.The past is just an excuse for those that are to asleep to wake up and face where their choices are leading them. They would rather be lazy and run on autopilot and live through yesterday. So when you talk to her realise that facts and information will play no part in c hanging her behavior. Its an emotional thing for her an impulse. There is a process which starts in her ind than manifests itself in the real world. I am not saying she is crazy but this is how we make descisions. So ask her like this " What is about when I am gone that makes you feel like you need to check on me?" LIsten to the answer. Then work from there. She may not realise that she is doing it to the extent she is.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe how many replies this has had!! lol

Why do some people have problems talking to their partners ?? A simple word in her ear is a good start, then more talking if it still dont work, and then go from there

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I am going with my old standby............kill her and dump her body in a mine shaft

thanks for all your advice guys but thats it i dumped her i got home last night from having a couple of beers with some pals and found voodoo on my front door

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Huh? Voodoo?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Easy solution RUN!!!

I know what your experienceing bro and it will never end its only going to get worse she is damged goods my man and eventually you will break as the stalking gets worse and worse then when she calls you it will be WHO ARE YOU WITH? WHO ARE YOU ****ING!!!

Its not going to ever change and eventually after you start treating her like crap because your fed up with her then she'll look for other guys attention if you know what I mean.

I you plan on staying with her then your gonna have to change your atittude towards her be very very stern with her all of the time and threaten to break up with her all of the time because she pisses you off when she acts so childish like that.

It will make it more bearable but man its never gonna stop short of her getting therapy to clear up her previous issues.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChris83
    thanks for all your advice guys but thats it i dumped her i got home last night from having a couple of beers with some pals and found voodoo on my front door
    I had a feeling that would happen. I would consider notifying the cops, so they have a record for when she tries to burn down the house.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    I had the same problem with the GF, not to that extent but close...**** girls and their insecurity issues. I had to go to a gas station after i picked up my GF once...and there was a bunch of chicks there. so i get off to pay and wait the line and they all say wsup to me, me not knowing there was a party down the block. i knew them all and they all came to say wsup but we are just friends you know? there comes my GF storming out of the car, pertending to buy some "soda" or so she claims even though she doesn't drink soda. She just wanted to wave her flag. whenever theres a girl that talks to me she likes to make it very obvious that she is my GF. not that i want to cheat or anything it just becomes annoying so sometimes i have to lay the smack down on her candy ass lol. i'm not a woman beater i just gotta threaten her in the sense that i will leave her and get with one of those random girls if this behavior keeps up lol
    Wow thats what your complaining about? lol feel lucky bro because if you think thats crazy you actually have no idea what you could be getting. But thanks for the advice.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Talking

I always thought they all were nuts, but I love them.... ohhh so much... lol

Just like the look I just got... Gotta love that shiat...

women are EVIL!

From my past experiences, the girls that are like this are the ones who are the quickest to cheat on you. She is paranoid because she is probably like that, and tempted to cheat on you, I'd be the one watching her.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    DROP HER. THERE IS NO REASON FOR A WOMEN TO TREAT A MAN LIKE THAT. It would be different if you cheated on here.

Excuse or not......it's why people behave the way they do. If you don't recognize it........you fall into the trap. You are the sum of your experiences in life.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Most people use this excuse.. Its a bs excue the past doesnt have any direct corrolation to the present or the future, unless you drive with your reaerview mirror. It would be like someone saying ot the Write brothers there hasnt been any successfull sustained flight upto now so it cant ever happen.The past is just an excuse for those that are to asleep to wake up and face where their choices are leading them. They would rather be lazy and run on autopilot and live through yesterday. So when you talk to her realise that facts and information will play no part in c hanging her behavior. Its an emotional thing for her an impulse. There is a process which starts in her ind than manifests itself in the real world. I am not saying she is crazy but this is how we make descisions. So ask her like this " What is about when I am gone that makes you feel like you need to check on me?" LIsten to the answer. Then work from there. She may not realise that she is doing it to the extent she is.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

WTF is voodoo?

Quote Originally Posted by BigChris83

WTF is voodoo?

a plane
    a song
    a religion
    a doll
    a missille
    a singer
    a pinball game
    a software
    a trademark of tea
    a scooter

WHA???

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    a plane
    a song
    a religion
    a doll
    a missille
    a singer
    a pinball game
    a software
    a trademark of tea
    a scooter

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Let me have her for a night!

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Getting rid of her is the smartest thing you could have done, she might have killed you next who knows

CutieFace Guest
    2 words for you

Dump HER

Cutie

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Excuse or not......it's why people behave the way they do. If you don't recognize it........you fall into the trap. You are the sum of your experiences in life.
    Things happen in oyur life do to who you are and not who you were. Like for instance I see people all the time that say my dad beat me and or mom did w/e. I ask how old were you... 10 I ask would you let a 10 yr old drive your car? Would you have a 10 year old in charge of your finances? Than why the Fuk would you let a 10 year old run your life? I will agree cb 98% of the population doesnt realise they do this, and 1.5% do and dont change it .5% know to live for now do not hang on the outcome get wrapped up in the experience. The past is only a figment of your imagination so isnt the future, live here now and screw everything else. Bro if all else I would run but if you think she is worth the investment than go and fix her.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like a thin line between love and hate to me!

Zikes!

~SC~

Well......having lived through some pretty nasty SHYTE I KNOW first hand what it CAN and has done to my life. I'm aware and I handle it all pretty well. I don't let it run my life....but I know it has contributed to my responses in some cases.

Anyway, looks like his situation is over which is good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Things happen in oyur life do to who you are and not who you were. Like for instance I see people all the time that say my dad beat me and or mom did w/e. I ask how old were you... 10 I ask would you let a 10 yr old drive your car? Would you have a 10 year old in charge of your finances? Than why the Fuk would you let a 10 year old run your life? I will agree cb 98% of the population doesnt realise they do this, and 1.5% do and dont change it .5% know to live for now do not hang on the outcome get wrapped up in the experience. The past is only a figment of your imagination so isnt the future, live here now and screw everything else. Bro if all else I would run but if you think she is worth the investment than go and fix her.

Thread Information