Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

wife has been snooping

My wife has been snooping alot this week. Went to the bank and got copies of statements, reading my e-mails, checking on web sites I visit and last nite she asks what is the name of the testosterone you take? (I'm on HRT)I want to learn about it. WTF? Anyone thinking what I am thinking?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea punch in the head and tell her to get her ass in the kitchen. obviously kidding. im not sure what your thinking please enlighten me

Well is she getting ammo together? Or just "cares" so much about me that she is monitoring al of my activities. BTW there is nothing to hide. (except HRT +) with the + being the factor.

Last week she said she wanted a divorce and to move back to Oklahoma

well if she said she wants a divorce then obviously she is collecting ammo. shes probably in talks with a divorce lawyer or someone that is pulling her strings why else would she be looking at bank statements.

liquidate and move to canada immediatley!!! lol i will never pay alimony id rather not live in this country.

oh and the reason why she is taking an interest into what your "taking" is because she is gonna use that in court to get full custody of your kids. sorry no nice way to say that.

maxex is offline Member
    she told you she wanted a divorce, that should have been the best news u ever heard. I hope your not talking her out of it. jk

Well I am an excellent armchair atty. I got custody of my son from my first marriage myself. And I am tenacious. She will give me the house, most of the stuff, no alimony or support for our son, but I have to let her take him to Oklahoma, I am 8 hours away. She said she will deliver him to me 4 times a year. She wants out and doesn't want to be ground into dust by me in court. My son...........I don't know if I can do that.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Are you sure she didn't say she wanted a devorce and was moving to Dublin, Ireland?..

u could be johnny cochran but as soon as she says your taking anabolics in court your toast. no judge in the country would let you have custody. they view that as endangering the welfare of a minor. also you may be remanded to social services for your other son if the judge really wants to be a prick. they dont fvck around with kids. cut a deal with your wife not to say sh!t.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    4 times/year...noway bro! Id fight for my kid.

well............you think I should agree? It is an excellent offer, I would miss my son

let me say that it would be a total of 8 weeks a year for visitation

Is that enough for you?

Do you think your son only needs to see you 8 weeks/year?

Imo she's being very selfish, why cant she have him 8 weeks?

I agree............I told her I want him. She won't go for it. There is no way to get back and forth from there to here more often. No it sucks.

maxex is offline Member
    Id rather live in a shack and watch my son grow up then live a mansion and hardly see him. then again i dont know how old your son is, if hes older it probably doesnt matter because he's not going to want to spend time with you anyway.

think of your son and what would be most stable for him. i dont have kids but do have friends with divorced parents and when we were younger all they complained about is how they feel like they are used as a weapon by their fueding parents.

yea she is being selfish tho.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Let me get this straight Vic. If she leaves you she would end up with 5 of the 6 kids? There is more of a demand for a crack whore with aids than there is for a divorced woman with 5 kids in her custody! Tell her to think this one through and start doing some preparing of your own. Move the cash into another account that she doesn't know about.

As for her briging up steroids in a child custody case. I'm currently going through a custody battle to gain full custody of 2 of my 5 little ones(The other 3 are with a different woman and we share joint custody). We were in court for the first hearing and she brought up the fact that I was on steroids. The judge looked at me and asked if I was on steroids and I said NO and that was that. She was warned not to bring anything up in court that she could not prove. My lawyer laughed later saying that unless I got busted with them the other side had no grounds to ask for a test etc. I am not sure how that would affect you on HRT but I would think since it is legal there is nothing they can do.

I wish you the best Bro and hope you two can work things out instead.
    Last edited by Benches505; 02-19-2005 at 09:47 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If she moves out of state, she can make it so you only see him 3 times per year. Chirstmas break(not sure about x-mas day), spring break, and 6 weeks in the summer. This is if she gains full custody. So if it is a battle, the gloves will come off. Guys 98% of the time get the ****ty end of the stick. Think about that. If you two come to an agreement, make sure your attorney writes it up and have another attorney witness her sign it. She could always take you back to court too. Have your lawyer put some verbage containing the fact this cannot be done.

Well he is 4, it is not a money issue for me. His granparents are there in Oklahoma, lots of family. We are he in MO alone. My wife is not a mean person, I don't fear her using him at all. What if I had to take a job somewhere lese? He would still not be living with me.

BTW I have my son with me who is 16, so she would have four kids, still quite a bit. She is very pretty and for the most part nice. I honestly don't think she would have a problem finding someone (they need to makes some $$$$$$$ though)

No, but you would be able to see him anytime you want. You could probly work it out like we have it over here. 1 week at mom, 1 week at dad and repeat.

Anyway this sucks ass, alot of stuff sucks ass lately! I'm gonna go workout. Please guys keep giving me your thoughts and thanks for your help.

Vic

Palme that's what I would do if I didn't settle.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    BTW I have my son with me who is 16, so she would have four kids, still quite a bit. She is very pretty and for the most part nice. I honestly don't think she would have a problem finding someone (they need to makes some $$$$$$$ though)
    Would make for an interesting poll in the lounge:

Would you date a woman with 4 kids?. I would think that 95% would say hell NO! I won't even date a woman that has 1 kid and look at the baggage I bring to the table

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Would make for an interesting poll in the lounge:

Would you date a woman with 4 kids?. I would think that 95% would say hell NO! I won't even date a woman that has 1 kid and look at the baggage I bring to the table

dude built in family!!! no work required hahahahaha

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ah hun.......I'm sorry to hear that. Can you get a good job in OK? If so I would move there to be colse to him. I sent my son to be with Dad and he's in PA and I miss him sooo much but the Navy sent me to WA. If you can be close ..... do it.

Best of luck. Make sure you protect yourself, on all fronts.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Well...............I ain't doin shiite, I'll let her make a move. Oklahoma? Me no think so...not unless I could have a hot woman waiting for me!

LOL Well Im not moving to Ok so guess you'll have to come here!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

The Great norwest territory! And a woman with handcuffs............I need to take a cold shower!

she's putting together a case, trying to make you sound like a junkie who only cares about steroids , I hate bitches sometimes, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The Great norwest territory! And a woman with handcuffs............I need to take a cold shower!

Hehehehe and a big 2 person jacuzzi bath tub

That's not fair!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    son of a bitch vic, i go to sleep and wake up to this right in the morning, always something new with you you live in missery? come on over to IL, we'll get drunk and ill hook u up with some 18 year olds hahhaa

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    1Vic - Dam-n Bro its been a tough week for you. But, it is always darkest before the dawn. It sounds like you are in agreement with your wife that a divorce would be the best thing for everyone. Sit down with her and talk through the details. Everyone loses when the legal beaks get involved. I hope everything works out for the best!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    If money is not an issue, demand more frequent visitation rights, even if you have to travel to wherever the kids live and bunk out in a hotel for the weekend a several weekends a year in addition to the time they spend with you at your residence.

Good advice Chica and Hot and everyone. I take this place for granted sometimes, this is like having a huge family, I feel blessed. THANKS!

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Feel the love vic, feel it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey 1victor I'm really sorry to hear that this is going on............ Is there anyway you guys can save the marriage? Is this divorce something new or have you two been talking about it for awhile?

Well it has been tossed around, we have been to counseling. It is not for certain but we are both getting worn thin. She wants to be a housewife , but spend money, to stay at home but not cook or clean, when she works she turns into an emotional freak. ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information