Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Can't wait to see what else he's gonna tell us about his encounter last night. ::takes out popcorn::
    ok you ready? So I told you how we went to my friends party on sat., and that was the first time she met most of them. It was 4am and i wanted to go home, but she had been drinking(supposed to be the dd), and wanted to stay. So I told her I was leaving, and she just looked at me while I walked away. Anyway, she broke up with me yesterday, and I went to the gym like I said. When I finished my workout I called one of my friends, and he said he was goin to the movies. I asked who he was going with and he said my girl went and picked him and another one of my friends up. So basically she is a friend stealer on top of it all. Does anyone else think that thats some fukd up $hit? Oh yeah, and she spent the night last night and I said to her "Sorry, but I dont want to "act" like we are together, goodnight." About 30 seconds later she rolls over and says, "well then lets be together." Oh bother.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    unlucky jdawg.

get your crew and go beat up some chump!

always makes me feel better
    I wish, but i gotta be good for the next 6 months

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Games people play.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    your homeboy isn't a friend. drop him like a bad habit...you don't need those type of people in your life. as far as her, would you really get back with a woman that would want to mess around with your emotions like that? i say make her suffer. i wouldn't let a woman degrade me. i'm quality baby!

your homeboy isn't a friend. drop him like a bad habit...you don't need those type of people in your life. as far as her, would you really get back with a woman that would want to mess around with your emotions like that? i say make her suffer. i wouldn't let a woman degrade me. i'm quality baby!
    ive known him for like 15 years and we are way tight, he wouldnt ever do anything.....he is kinda friends with her anyway, but she didnt tell him she broke up with me til after she picked him up....my other friend that went is gonna get knocked out tho.....

lol good ****. just be careful, don't want your boy to turn judas on your ass. always keep your eyes open

lol good ****. just be careful, don't want your boy to turn judas on your ass. always keep your eyes open
    yeah i know, i have a couple shady ass friends like that, they cant keep their $hit to themselves

Colico is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    ok you ready? So I told you how we went to my friends party on sat., and that was the first time she met most of them. It was 4am and i wanted to go home, but she had been drinking(supposed to be the dd), and wanted to stay. So I told her I was leaving, and she just looked at me while I walked away. Anyway, she broke up with me yesterday, and I went to the gym like I said. When I finished my workout I called one of my friends, and he said he was goin to the movies. I asked who he was going with and he said my girl went and picked him and another one of my friends up. So basically she is a friend stealer on top of it all. Does anyone else think that thats some fukd up $hit? Oh yeah, and she spent the night last night and I said to her "Sorry, but I dont want to "act" like we are together, goodnight." About 30 seconds later she rolls over and says, "well then lets be together." Oh bother.......
    man I had 2 serious relatioships end just like that it really does suck. and only one of those friends was worth keeping and he realized the error of his ways... after I slaped him around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Colico
    man I had 2 serious relatioships end just like that it really does suck. and only one of those friends was worth keeping and he realized the error of his ways... after I slaped him around a bit.
    yeah i already have anger problems as it is, add that to the fact that i am real protective of the women in my life and its not a good combo...i would honestly beat the crap out of him if he actually tries something.....oh yeah, and his brother hooked up with the girl my "true friend" was seeing the same night.....shady ass bitches

If they don't all jump out of a car and ashton kutcher walks up and talks about how he just punk'd your ass..............Your getting f*cked instead....Be glad it was 3 weeks man...and not 3 years.

amen to that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information