bigbodyjosh is offline Member

Don't you just hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when you have two bathrooms in your household and I is broken and then you have a women using the bathroom for like 10 hours and you just need to take a dump? Jesus christ, I couldn't of thought of another way to get my mind off of taking a dump so i decided to post this thread. sorry lol

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Don't you just hate it when you have two bathrooms in your household and I is broken and then you have a women using the bathroom for like 10 hours and you just need to take a dump? Jesus christ, I couldn't of thought of another way to get my mind off of taking a dump so i decided to post this thread. sorry lol
    lol, i live with 3 other guys, its even worse when your bro is in there taking a crap, and u have to wait for him to finish, then drop your own ass

I'm still waiting and its pissing me off lol

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LMAO.....oh the joy of having your own house with no one in it! Two Bathrooms.....and no one stinking either of them up!!! I hear the Jacuzzi tub calling me now!

Hey Josh..... FIX the other bathroom and you won't have that problem.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still waiting and its pissing me off lol
    got a turtle head poking out yet?

All i want to do is take a crap and shower. I wish there was way to sue women for this. They have their "rape" crap and their divorced "give me half" crap. We should be entitled to sue for taking 3 hours to shower while we need to take a crap! lol

Barbi, i must say...You took my mind off it. You are one VERY special woman in my life right now LOL!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Josh.......glad I'm special in someone's life!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Colico is offline New Member
    ya that does suck but i think it's even worse when both work fine but the plumbing so old you can't take 2 showers at a time ore even flush either toilet without the water turning cold!!!! really whats the point when everyone has to leave at the same time??!??!???

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I got 6 girls from Ohio coming up this weekend, all staying at my place, where I live with 2 other guys....ONE BATHROOM! call me sh!tbreak this weekend for sure!

peicinitup, you're doomed bro. Colico, i have the same problem in my house. Everyone uses the bathroom by the time its my turn forget about it. Its freaking cold as ****. pisses me off each time. i just want to fight everyone lol

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    peicinitup, you're doomed bro. Colico, i have the same problem in my house. Everyone uses the bathroom by the time its my turn forget about it. Its freaking cold as ****. pisses me off each time. i just want to fight everyone lol

Oh i know this josh, I did do one hell of a job cleaning that ONE bathroom tho, better get some booty out of my elbow greese today!

i hope you do bro...lol

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I got 6 girls from Ohio coming up this weekend, all staying at my place, where I live with 2 other guys....ONE BATHROOM! call me sh!tbreak this weekend for sure!

If ol' BOUNCER could just give you one piece of advise, its CLICK HERE!.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I have three bathrooms and my girlfriend manages to use everyone of them all at the same time! It's a site to see!

Makeup in one, hair in the other and poop in the last one!

It's amazing how these women as tiny as they are sum up all the bathrooms.

CutieFace Guest
    Strange, I have a house to myself for the most part....w/ 2 full baths..funny thing is I always just use the one in my bedroom....I'll walk down the hall past the main bath to go in my bathroom no matter how bad I have to go....

You need to fix the bathroom so that the Toilet is seperate from the sink/mirror....

hope everything turned OUT ok for you

Cutie

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I have three bathrooms and my girlfriend manages to use everyone of them all at the same time! It's a site to see!

Makeup in one, hair in the other and poop in the last one!
    LMAO...girls need their space!! I use all 3 bathrooms too!!

CutieFace Guest
    ok Maybe I"m a neat freak? I don't know..but I can't stand ha ving **** laying all around exp my ****.....People come to my house I want it to be free of clutter....how much stuff can one person have laying around in a bathroom?

i dont 'get it.....

Cutie

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member

........pinch a loaf in her shoe - she'll get the point! Then blame it on the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ........pinch a loaf in her shoe - she'll get the point! Then blame it on the dog!
    Thats just sick!! AND MEAN!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    start pissin on the seat......

That just shows laziness...the way to get a girl outta the bathroom is to tell her when you need it. For example: when I'm in the bathroom and my brother needs it, he tells me that he wants to take a shower in 10 minutes. That way I know when I need to be outta there and there's no argument on who get it next and how long the other person is taking. Is that SO hard?!

Goes in one ear and other the other with you women. lol

Thread Information