Mutant is offline Banned

Went to the Ironman Convention!

This was my second year going to this. I love checking out the babes, but I also get a kick out of seeing the huge pro's. Going there just makes me want to go home, take a shot, pop a Dbol , and rip it up in the gym. Ronnie looked smaller than usual, but thats expected from his break, Gunter looked good, Cormier is a nice dude, and there were plenty of others. Anybody else go?

Spyder Guest
    did u take a pic's bro? .... post some up if so...

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I went and thought the same about Ronnie (looked somewhat small but still huge). Did you watch the Iron Man Comp? I though it was awesome when that one guy ripped his off his shirt and gave the crowd a front double bie pose after lugging 500lbs up the stairs and throwing a 400lbs keg on top of the stairs. Did you see Jay I thought he looked huge and at the same time had a huge chin (maybe too much GH?)

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Yeah I went and thought the same about Ronnie (looked somewhat small but still huge). Did you watch the Iron Man Comp? I though it was awesome when that one guy ripped his off his shirt and gave the crowd a front double bie pose after lugging 500lbs up the stairs and throwing a 400lbs keg on top of the stairs. Did you see Jay I thought he looked huge and at the same time had a huge chin (maybe too much GH?)
    That's weird cuz my buddy that I went with pointed his chin out too, and looks like it has substantially grown!! WEird. The really tall guy won the SM comp right?

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure who won I left right after the last event
    I was hoping the old guy (Odd or Ode) would wiin, but I do not think that happened...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I am not sure who won I left right after the last event
    I was hoping the old guy (Odd or Ode) would wiin, but I do not think that happened...
    No bro the old guy couldn't get the plates past the first step. The young, really tall guy that finished in like 30 sec. had the fastest time I beleive.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I went to the Pro Bodybuilding Pre-Judging in the morning to watch the "real" contest. Gustavo kicked ass. I thought Priest would get 3rd or 4th just from the way they were moving him around. I also went to the convention.

Thread Information