Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 198
  1. #1
    CutieFace Guest

    I can't sleep!!!!!!!!

    been up all night.....rubbed it out a couple of times that didn't help.....so I'm sitting here catching up on work......all I want to do is sleep...but I can't...may as well make a pot of coffee and hit the gym early today....

    uGH!

    Cutie

  2. #2
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    What time is it there?

  3. #3
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Isnt it about 4/5am?

  4. #4
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    been up all night.....rubbed it out a couple of times

  5. #5
    CutieFace Guest
    it's 6:42 am right now

    <sigh>

  6. #6
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    it's 6:42 am right now

    <sigh>

    And youve been up all night?! This sounds odd, but, when i cant sleep, i go wash my hair and believe it or not it actually helps you sleep.

  7. #7
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Same here, same time, I never sleep though. Glad to see im not the only one.

  8. #8
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    I got 3 hours last night. But my body clock is screwed from working 2 jobs. Only thing which keeps me going is training and single malt whiskey.

  9. #9
    CutieFace Guest
    I usually have no prob getting to sleep by 4am.....Bdtr you have to sleep sometime?

    Messy UK that would just wake me right up to have my head wet......

    may as well make a pot of coffee....bdtr you hungry? got Tbones in the freezer or chicken defrosting....that would give me something to do

    Cutie

  10. #10
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    bdtr you hungry? got Tbones in the freezer or chicken defrosting....that would give me something to do

    Cutie
    He's nothing without his WAFFLES!

  11. #11
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I get about 2-3 hours, usually in the afternoon sometimes. I'm a night person to be honest.

    Am i hungry? I just made a couple steaks and some pasta... so the answer is yes, yes i'm hungry.

    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I usually have no prob getting to sleep by 4am.....Bdtr you have to sleep sometime?

    Messy UK that would just wake me right up to have my head wet......

    may as well make a pot of coffee....bdtr you hungry? got Tbones in the freezer or chicken defrosting....that would give me something to do

    Cutie

  12. #12
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I'm out of mix bro.. I gotta hit up the store, but im in the middle of a snow storm. Gonna crash my car into a tree tryin to get waffles!

    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    He's nothing without his WAFFLES!

  13. #13
    CutieFace Guest
    I can manage whole wheat pecan pancakes....don't have a waffle iron LOL

    guess I'm gonna go put up a pot of coffee......


    Cutie

  14. #14
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Those pancakes sound healthy... can you put some bacon grease on them for me?

  15. #15
    CutieFace Guest
    I only have turkey bacon sorry hon......but hell you can slather it in butter and syrup...Or I can make em w/ buttermilk....actually they are good...LOL my occasional sunday morning cheat breakfast but shhhhhhhhhhhh dont' tell

    *smile*

    Cutie

  16. #16
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Alright cutie, count me in.

  17. #17
    CutieFace Guest
    ok *wink*

    Cutie

  18. #18
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    And youve been up all night?! This sounds odd, but, when i cant sleep, i go wash my hair and believe it or not it actually helps you sleep.
    r u sure your not a woman?!

  19. #19
    CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    r u sure your not a woman?!

    oh my bad I thought Messy UK was a woman

    Sorry hon

    *smile*

    Cutie

  20. #20
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    he isn't?


    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    oh my bad I thought Messy UK was a woman

    Sorry hon

    *smile*

    Cutie

  21. #21
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Cutie have you tried a couple of glasses of wine before bed? I average about 5-6 hours of sleep a night...sometimes less but never more. What's your stress level right now? Lots on the mind?

    Oh, and the sex portion only wears you out when you have a partner....you do have a partner right? If not I'll do the selfless thing and offer my services......However I can't garantee it'll be enjoyable......oh it'll be enjoyable for me but I'm not so sure it will be for you. hahahahahaha

  22. #22
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    Cutie, he tried those exact lines on me when i said i couldn't sleep. I ended up drugged and tied to a tree with a chickenhead stuck up my ass. Don't fall for it!

  23. #23
    CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Cutie, he tried those exact lines on me when i said i couldn't sleep. I ended up drugged and tied to a tree with a chickenhead stuck up my ass. Don't fall for it!

    Thanks for looking out Bdtr! I can deal w/ the tied thing....but the chickenhead up the butt is a lil too perverse even for me LOL

    Juggy.....I drank a 1/2 bottle of barcardi on sat night so the last thing I needed was more liquor of any kind....normally dn't have this problem , not sure what's up

    Cutie

  24. #24
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    he isn't?
    I'm still trying to figure that one out.

  25. #25
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Cutie, he tried those exact lines on me when i said i couldn't sleep. I ended up drugged and tied to a tree with a chickenhead stuck up my ass. Don't fall for it!

    BWAHAHAHAHHA....too much..

    PS...JUGG..I told u to start using turkeyheads.....I like them better in the pictures...

  26. #26
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Cutie, he tried those exact lines on me when i said i couldn't sleep. I ended up drugged and tied to a tree with a chickenhead stuck up my ass. Don't fall for it!
    I knew I was missing one of my chickens. Can you ship her back home....and would it kill you to poke a few holes in the box?

    Ooookkkay, no drink for you Cutie! hahahaha Only thing left is a partner....I'm almost positive this will work.

  27. #27
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    Thanks for looking out Bdtr! I can deal w/ the tied thing....but the chickenhead up the butt is a lil too perverse even for me LOL

    Juggy.....I drank a 1/2 bottle of barcardi on sat night so the last thing I needed was more liquor of any kind....normally dn't have this problem , not sure what's up

    Cutie
    bahh shoulda drank the whole thing... lord knows i did

  28. #28
    CutieFace Guest
    I learned sun morning that bacardi does not go well on top of c hinese food...LOL

    Juggy you're prob right, cause after 4 or 5 hours of a good workout w/ a partner I prob would've been able to sleep...prob I have is finding someone who can last

    Cutie

  29. #29
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I learned sun morning that bacardi does not go well on top of c hinese food...LOL

    Juggy you're prob right, cause after 4 or 5 hours of a good workout w/ a partner I prob would've been able to sleep...prob I have is finding someone who can last

    Cutie
    You poor thing. You messed up by eating. hahaha

    4-5 hours!!!! OK......then I'll have to retract my offer......I'm only good for about 5 minutes...maybe....if I consintrate really hard. hahahahaha

  30. #30
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I learned sun morning that bacardi does not go well on top of c hinese food...LOL

    Juggy you're prob right, cause after 4 or 5 hours of a good workout w/ a partner I prob would've been able to sleep...prob I have is finding someone who can last

    Cutie
    haha no it wouldnt... hmm I can last ... well ok I can't but I can KEEP going!!

  31. #31
    CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You poor thing. You messed up by eating. hahaha

    4-5 hours!!!! OK......then I'll have to retract my offer......I'm only good for about 5 minutes...maybe....if I consintrate really hard. hahahahaha

    No I ate first then drank.......but I was drinking bacardi w/ a splash of diet coke.....so nothing digested LOL

    5 min...sorry Juggy but that's useless to me LOL

    Cutie

  32. #32
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    No I ate first then drank.......but I was drinking bacardi w/ a splash of diet coke.....so nothing digested LOL

    5 min...sorry Juggy but that's useless to me LOL

    Cutie
    haha YESSSSSS cuz I can go for 7

  33. #33
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    haha YESSSSSS cuz I can go for 7
    9 here...only if we stop every 2-3 minutes to let me "settle down".

  34. #34
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    No I ate first then drank.......but I was drinking bacardi w/ a splash of diet coke.....so nothing digested LOL

    5 min...sorry Juggy but that's useless to me LOL

    Cutie
    No need to appologize.....I've heard that from lots of women. Ok, not lots....3 or 4 but that's only because that's the extent of my experiance. hahahaha

  35. #35
    CutieFace Guest
    awwwwwwwww

    Cutie

  36. #36
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    No need to appologize.....I've heard that from lots of women. Ok, not lots....3 or 4 but that's only because that's the extent of my experiance. hahahaha
    Warm towels and vasoline do NOT count as experience

  37. #37
    CutieFace Guest
    ok now I"m dressed,....gonna go make a small steak and some egg whites....

    *smile*

    Cutie

  38. #38
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    r u sure your not a woman?!
    He's British, so that makes him a woman.

  39. #39
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    He's British, so that makes him a woman.
    I guess you're right. The same would apply if he were Canadian!!

  40. #40
    bor's Avatar
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    4,203
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    been up all night.....rubbed it out a couple of times that didn't help.....
    D@mn

    Now I gotta go do the same thing !

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •