Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talked my way out of ticket today!

I begged the cop to let me off, he must have felt bad for me or something. He let me off with a warning. It totally sucked. T he last thing I needed was a 100$ ticket! I talked my way out of it though. That's the first time I have ever been able to talk my way out of a ticket!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I begged the cop to let me off, he must have felt bad for me or something. He let me off with a warning. It totally sucked. T he last thing I needed was a 100$ ticket! I talked my way out of it though. That's the first time I have ever been able to talk my way out of a ticket!
    lucky bastard

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    so spill the secret... what did you say?

are you sure you didnt suck your way out of a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    so spill the secret... what did you say?

are you sure you didnt suck your way out of a ticket?

probably gave him some prop

Honestly I begged like a little bitch. I have been interviewing lately, and if I get one more ticket on my record, I wont be able to get a job. I told him that, and I think he felt pitty for me. He told me if he found me speeding here again he would give me a ticket for reckless driving!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmmm see not all cops are heartless pricks! You woulda been kissin my boots....among other things.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 02-20-2005 at 09:57 PM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Spyder Guest
    nice jdawg.... ive never been able to talk myself out of a ticket. when i was in Florida, on vacation, i got 4 tickets in three days. they just loved pulling me over! ... the fifth guy let me go.

I have bee driving for 14 years now, I bet I have been pulled over 15 times, that was the first time I have ever talked my way out of a ticket!

I've been pulled over 4 times here....and got off with warnings every time

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    nice jdawg.... ive never been able to talk myself out of a ticket. when i was in Florida, on vacation, i got 4 tickets in three days. they just loved pulling me over! ... the fifth guy let me go.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I've been
    pulled over 4 times here....and got off with warnings every time
    YEa the same thing happens to my wife, my mom, and everyother girl I know

I've been pulled over 4 times here....and got off with warnings every time
    thats because you are a chick

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    YEa the same thing happens to my wife, my mom, and everyother girl I know
    Now Im very very careful cause I don't want to explain to my Sgt why I got a speeding ticket!

MY first speeding ticket was in San Diego .... on I8. I cried my eyes out cause I was sure my now ex husband was gonna kick my ass! I STILL got the ticket. Heartless bastard.

On the 4 here I just admitted that I was doing whatever I was doing...except one...where I told him I had just moved here from Barbados, didn't know my way around and didn't realize I was in a 25 mph neighborhood zone.

No ticket! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    thats because you are a chick
    Hehee ... SO!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I seem to be one of the few people that can bull**** my way out of tickets too. Of course i don't use the bitch method.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I seem to be one of the few people that can bull**** my way out of tickets too. Of course i don't use the bitch method.
    You know you cried and offered to give him a blow job. Whatever works for you ...hehehe

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I was going 20 over in a 30 zone and the guy dropped it down to 11 over so it wasn't over $100, guess it was cause I had a pretty good driving record...

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I was going 20 over in a 30 zone and the guy dropped it down to 11 over so it wasn't over $100, guess it was cause I had a pretty good driving record...
    We do that a lot. The good news/bad news routine. Bad news...Im giving you a ticket for speeding......the good news is I bumped it down to xx speed which brings it down to the next lower fine. Unless you are a major prick...the ticket always gets lowered...atleast when I write one.

You know you cried and offered to give him a blow job. Whatever works for you ...hehehe
    You halfway correct. Except i seem to always get pulled over by the dike looking mean butch lady cops.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Cop: Sir, do you know why i pulled you over? LB: ummm.. because you're an a-hole?

I always just take em to court and lie my butt off

Thats cause you speedin in the wrong town silly

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You halfway correct. Except i seem to always get pulled over by the dike looking mean butch lady cops.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Cop: Sir, do you know why i pulled you over? LB: ummm.. because you're an a-hole?

I always just take em to court and lie my butt off
    lol.. that's funny. Think i'll try that next time i get pulled over.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Hmmmmm see not all cops are heartless pricks! You woulda been kissin my boots....among other things.

You don't even have to pull me over CB, i will gladly do that for free you cutie you.

Thread Information