Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Girlfriend just broke it off....

So I have been seeing this girl for a about a month and a half, and we've been together for 3 weeks. I know we moved too fast especially since she just got out of a 2 year relationship, but she assured me she was ready. Well, last night we went to my friends house who was havin a party, and we got in a little argument there for some stupid reason, and I didnt have my phone today so I just talked to her for the first time. She tells me we moved too fast and that she needs space, because she isnt ready for this type of thing yet. I wish she would have given this more thought a few weeks ago. It is probably the right thing for her, and obviously I have no say in it. She says she still wants to hang out, and still wants to act like we are together, but doesnt want to be together. I dunno what its all about, but this really sucks. I got my heart $hitted on after my last relationship which lasted 2 years, and now again after 3 weeks. Relationships are a bitch......

I was gonna sit at home and eat a bunch of $hit like a little bitch, but Im off to the gym instead... fvck this

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    So many guys here got girl issues.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    lol... good put your positivity in the gym. I had a 4 year relationship and got ****ted on when i decided to be a better boyfriend. I sat at home, didn't eat for days...one day, i snapped out of it and i was like **** these bitches and i've never been the same ever since. I'm a mean, filthy, dominate **** when it comes down to women now. I actually moved my feelings for her to the side and got rid of them over time and used all the feelings i had for her and put it into my body and since then I've never looked better in my life. Good luck

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    THe same exact thing happened to me a few months ago... Try to give her the space and maybe you can get back w/her again.

I say have a good time and party with a bunch of diffrent chicks. We're all young and someday the fun will stop....but for our sake not today!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    No exact science in these situations. Different approaches work for different people. However, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, in the relationship department.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    its socal bro, chicks are everywhere

i need to go there and hook up

JDawg, DirtDawg is right. I didn't catch that your in SoCal. Just find another one if this one doesn't work. Your in babe central.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    its socal bro, chicks are everywhere
    yeah i know, but Im sick of all these "OC" sluts

do you think the chicks will dig my mask in socal? lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Bro, you got it good in Orange County. Try living right off Melrose and Fairfax for ten years. Plenty of struggling actresses who put out easy there, for you or someone else.

Some of the coolest chicks I met were from La Jolla or San Diego. Just a different attitude than the L.A. hollywood types. Much more down to earth and just as good looking.

thats where i live, i love those dirty girls

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    thats where i live, i love those dirty girls
    Is that one of them in your Avatar DirtDawg.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    do you think the chicks will dig my mask in socal? lol
    I don't know about the mask but I'm diggin the rest of you
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Barbi, come over now!

Hun .... I feel your pain. Give it some time, be cool and maybe it will go back to what it was. If it's worth it to you....hang....if not....get rid of her now, before you get too much invested.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Barbi, come over now!
    LOL I'm soo sorry...I've been watching your avatar for days and it finally got the best of me LOL....

You see that Jdawg? You drop one there is always another one in line secretly watching you! lol right Barbi?

I was gonna sit at home and eat a bunch of $hit like a little bitch, but Im off to the gym instead... fvck this
    Thats exactly the attitude I admire, you keep thinking that way and dont let some flake bitc* get you down!! As far as hanging out with you like you two are still together, the girl probably wants to have her cake and eat it too, and some ****ing ice cream!! Signs tell me she's interested in someone else but wants you to be there just in case it doesnt work out, alot of chicks are like this. To hell with her, stay in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Is that one of them in your Avatar DirtDawg.
    it would be nice

Yep.....works for you guys.....

As for me...... I am truely Sleepless/loveless in Seattle!

You see that Jdawg? You drop one there is always another one in line secretly watching you! lol right Barbi?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    She says she still wants to hang out, and still wants to act like we are together, but doesnt want to be together.
    FUKK THAT $HIT...

I had a girlfriend like that, she wanted to hang out still and act like we were together after we broke up... I think she just wanted someone to occupy her time while she looked for another boyfriend. Needless to say I told her to shove that one up her ass, I've got a little more pride than that

Slut.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    If you want hot chicks, you haffta change your ways. AandF and I have narrowed the science of getting chicks down to a few steps.

1. Be a dick. Chicks like a challenge and they see nice guys as pushovers and can get them easily.

2. Dont give a $hit. Think to yourself "If she wont put out, then some other chick will." So if shes all talkin like shes not gonna want to go back to your place (this is a good one for parties) then be like F you slut, and find another hot chick.

3. Think of yourself as a billy badass. Walk everywhere you go w/ your head up and chest moderatly out and shoulders back. Let every one know you dont take no $hit from anyone. This is good at parties especially when chicks are lookin for dudes.

Before I had any size from lifting I got looked over by chicks and picked on by guys sometimes. After I added 60lbs, joined the Army, and started cuttin my hair w/ a mega short crew cut, no one fukks w/ me and tons of girls check me out. I only go for hella hot ones cuz I dont bust my ass in the gym everyday to settle for anything less than a knockout.

Amen to that. That attitude gets all the bitches...Note: "BITCHES" Women........Now thats a diffrent story. Women you meet as bitches, treat them as a bitch until you realize they are diffrent and maybe they can swallow your juicer babies if they are good looking

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    FUKK THAT $HIT...

I had a girlfriend like that, she wanted to hang out still and act like we were together after we broke up... I think she just wanted someone to occupy her time while she looked for another boyfriend. Needless to say I told her to shove that one up her ass, I've got a little more pride than that

Slut.

Yep...That's the way it works..She can piss and moan and whine at you like your going out. Then when shes out screwing around she can say to herself "i'm not with anyone right now" that way she doesn't feel like she's cheating anyone.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol it reminds me of the Sam Kinison skit "You F-cking whore"

I think it goes something like this
    "So she says 'Can't we still see each other once in awhile, and have lunch or see a movie, and just.. be friends?' Yeah, I think I know what friends is... I become some sort of emotional tampon you need 4 or 5 days a month, when no one else will take your BULL$HIT... but we dont f-ck, isnt that about right honey?"

thanks for the advice guys, shes over right now and i got some more $hit to tell you, its infvckingcredible......ill let you know tomorrow tho, here she comes....bitch

I would give her anal, make her give me head, bust on her face. (video tape during of course) and put it all over the internet and tell her you don't think its such a good idea that we are seeing each other right now.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    It must suck to be dumped, Knock on wood my record is flawless! Never been dumped!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    FUKK THAT $HIT...

Slut.

didn't laugh that hard in a while - made my day

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Very simple, move on.

Ignore her, and when you do, she'll be BEGGING for attention.

Like dogs almost.........

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Very simple, move on.

Ignore her, and when you do, she'll be BEGGING for attention.

Like dogs almost.........

~SC~
    lmao

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I would give her anal, make her give me head, bust on her face. (video tape during of course) and put it all over the internet and tell her you don't think its such a good idea that we are seeing each other right now.
    me and my bud were just discussing the best ways to break up with a girl that you dont like it and we both agreed with this method minus the internet part

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I'm sorry to hear that. Relationships are complicated. Believe me, I've been through some tough stuff with my b/f. But for some reason, he chooses to stand by me through all of it. You need to find an emotionally steady g/f, one that wants the same things outta the relationship as you do man. Otherwise, you're not going to get anywhere.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Put her to the curb with the rest of the trash.............

Can't wait to see what else he's gonna tell us about his encounter last night. ::takes out popcorn::

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    oh man POPCORN...that sounds soo good...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    So I have been seeing this girl for a about a month and a half, and we've been together for 3 weeks. I know we moved too fast especially since she just got out of a 2 year relationship, but she assured me she was ready. Well, last night we went to my friends house who was havin a party, and we got in a little argument there for some stupid reason, and I didnt have my phone today so I just talked to her for the first time. She tells me we moved too fast and that she needs space, because she isnt ready for this type of thing yet. I wish she would have given this more thought a few weeks ago. It is probably the right thing for her, and obviously I have no say in it. She says she still wants to hang out, and still wants to act like we are together, but doesnt want to be together. I dunno what its all about, but this really sucks. I got my heart $hitted on after my last relationship which lasted 2 years, and now again after 3 weeks. Relationships are a bitch......

unlucky jdawg.

get your crew and go beat up some chump!

always makes me feel better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information