Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

UPDATE**** To wife has been snooping

I found out last night my wife told her parents, sister and friends from our church re: me and AS. I am on hrt thank goodness, she has been going around telling everyone I am on steriods ! WTF?????????

Should I let her go?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Have you asked her directly what she is trying to accomplish with all this?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Let her go... over the edge of a cliff. It's in the bible bro.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I found out last night my wife told her parents, sister and friends from our church re: me and AS. I am on hrt thank goodness, she has been going around telling everyone I am on steriods ! WTF?????????

Should I let her go?
    Wow dude..thats your wife..You dont just let her go but ****.. WTF.. I would be seriously hurt if my wife betrayed me like that

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Hahahahah Somewhere it states "He without AS cast the first wife over a cliff" hahahahaha

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

'Tis indeed!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UPDATE**** To wife has been snooping-nd-cliff.jpg  

She said she was "concerned" I have lost my temper 2 times in the last 5 months. Trying to blame it on AS. I am much more mellow now than when I was drinking and had low test. I was an emotional bitch before because my estrogen was higher than my test. As far as let her go , in my other thread she wanted to leave, give me the house , no child support if i would let her move to OK to be with her family.

BDTR.........

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bouncer casting off his first wife.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    'Tis indeed!.

It sounds like her mind is made up. I think you just need to make the best of the situation by looking out for yourself legally.

I kinda think so too, she seems to be building a case in case she needs or wants to cut and run

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't let her take the kids man... give her whatever she wants to keep them close by. You'll regret it if you don't.

I kinda think so too, she seems to be building a case in case she needs or wants to cut and run

CutieFace Guest
    Get that in writing asap

That's just down right wrong..................

Cutie

I know but if she wants to play dirty..............it could get ugly

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Nothing worse than having a wasp in your own nest. Keep a close eye on what she is doing and cover yourself before the storm rolls in, at the same time take a reconciliatory stance. Maintain the appearance that your guard is down since it's easier to catch someone if they think you are snoozing.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do what I did bro... When i got divorced I showed up in front of the judge with Two crossed surpressed 9mm's, a wedding ring in a pool of blood and a banner that said "out of court settlement" tattooed on the back of my head. That should send a message to her.... I just wish i had pics of it still, it's my greatest tattoo ever, too bad I can't hold a job if i shave my head now.

CutieFace Guest
    you really had that tattoed on the back of your head????????

LOL

I should've hired you when I started my divorce

*smile*

Cutie

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, i married young into the worst marriage of all time. She cheated on me, beat her "boyfriend" half to death, then she tried sucking money out of me. That tattoo settled it all, because she knew how i was. I considered it a written declaration of war.

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    you really had that tattoed on the back of your head????????

LOL

I should've hired you when I started my divorce

*smile*

Cutie

Man..............I like it BDTR ...........let's hope you don't go bald!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I know but if she wants to play dirty..............it could get ugly
    I told my wife that if she tried some ****... i'd have 5 different guys she had never seen before come to court and testify in open court, infront of her family that they had had sex with her, and that she was nasty..

no problems..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

One thing I have not mentioned is that three of the children are from her first marriage, I have my oldest son with me, my daughter is with her mom, so it would be one son that would move, if that makes any difference

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    One thing I have not mentioned is that three of the children are from her first marriage, I have my oldest son with me, my daughter is with her mom, so it would be one son that would move, if that makes any difference
    So you had one child with her that's is yours? I'm lost here.

Bro, hate to say it but sounds like you need to seperate....neither of you is doing the other any good. If that is the route you go don't let her take your child....you'll regret that forever. You need to sit down with her and hash everything out best you can....then let the lawyers do the rest.

Yes we have one together, but 5 live with us. (6 total between us). This sucks ASS!!!!!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    1Vic - it sounds like you need to get your house in order. This relationship is coming to an end. Perhaps it is time to get rid of the "plus" portion of your HRT. Also, since your wife is snooping and telling everyone she knows about your private life it is time for you sit down and have a serious talk. Explain to her that you also have the goods on her (every husband does) and you need to work together to resolve things amicably as soon as possible. There is no need for this to get nasty and there is no need for your family, friends and neighbors to get involved. This is a private matter, and I would give her some incentive to keep it that way.

Hot what about letting her bail? My son would go , it would be the cleanest, easiest, least costly way. My son would move away though.

I have been through one divorce with children already , it gets ugly and I am the wrong sex for a court battle. I have lost it all before and paid out the ass in child support , to the point I lived in a friends unfinished basement for almost a year. If there is a battle I will lose the war. Letting my son go seems selfish and cowardly but I would be letting him go to be around her family, mine is 300 miles away from here. Keeping her here to keep my son close will cause tons of strain on her and I fear that would cause him an unhappy home life. There are so many variables, she is an excellent mother, just a bad spouse. Maybe I am just trying to talk myself into letting him go I don't know. The big picture, the whole thing is what I need to make this decision on.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    1Vic - boy that's a tough one. I know you already have an older son from another marriage who will be staying with you (so this may be a really good time to focus on that relationship - as teenage boys really need input from their dads). As for your younger son from your current situation he will definitely need to be with his mom, but seeing him only 4 times a year is not very much time (even if it works out to 8 weeks a year). But, you will have to weigh just how difficult it is being around your current wife, and how destructive that relationship is being on the entire family. You may decide letting her go with your youngest son is the best solution for now, and as time goes on demand more time.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As far as let her go , in my other thread she wanted to leave, give me the house , no child support if i would let her move to OK to be with her family.
    Unless your state is very different from Georgia, she can't simply say that you won't have to pay child support. When your divorce papers go before the Judge, he will not accept them unless there are provisions for child support.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Unless your state is very different from Georgia, she can't simply say that you won't have to pay child support. When your divorce papers go before the Judge, he will not accept them unless there are provisions for child support.
    Unless the custodial side makes a considerable amount more than the other. I'm going through this right now in NC and I'm asking for no child support from her. She has never worked so I didn't see much sense in it

I would very strongly suggest that you see a lawyer and get out in front of this situation. Tell him or her about the AAS and anything else that might be of relevance. You need to be strategizing.

Well as a condition of her leaving with my son she will have to make concessions, support will be one of them . As long as both parties agree it can be acomplished.

Here the thing, I just called her and in a very nice way told her she could go, I would not fight it, but there would be concessions. Now she says I'm sorry, I was upset, I will call them and explain you are on hrt, I don't want to leave. WTF????????

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    1V - you have to look hard at the situation for the kids. What is best for them? My son is 12 and he went to live with his dad a few years ago because of the stuff my daughter was doing....and he wanted some daddy time. Where he lives he has his grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. All KINDS of family support around him. I only get to see him a few times a year but we talk on the phone all the time, etc. It SUCKs. I miss him so much........but I knew it was better for him.

Please protect yourself. If you have anything that isn't prescribed.....get it the hell out of there before stuff goes down. If she's running around shooting her mouth off about what she thinks you are doing.......it could get out of hand.

Thinking about you...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thanks Barb, that's priority one..................clean house asap.

good. SO now she wants to stay? Man I hate people that can't make up their minds. I have one of those in my life!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Yes..........she is like, Do you want me to leave? I am like....no but I won't stop you, just know that , I don't want you to feel trapped. She says........it sounds like you want me to go. LOL

NO....I don't want you to go but I don't want to deall with this bullchit everytime YOU get a wild HAIR!!! Sheesh

Yes..........she is like, Do you want me to leave? I am like....no but I won't stop you, just know that , I don't want you to feel trapped. She says........it sounds like you want me to go. LOL
    How old is your wife, and is she on any hormones or other meds?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    NO....I don't want you to go but I don't want to deall with this bullchit everytime YOU get a wild HAIR!!! Sheesh

Great advice...

She is 38 and on lexapro, valium,zanex and anything else she can get her hands on! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Great advice...
    Dang Big...every time I see that pic I think of those muscle headz cartoons...

Sorry didn't mean to jack the thread!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    She is 38 and on lexapro, valium,zanex and anything else she can get her hands on! lol

Oh boy

Good luck bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information