Ladies of AR..Could you, Would you date a Butt'HIS'face???

...I guess I gotta be fair and see what the other side says about this..Ladies...could you date a dude with a face like a worn firehydrant but a body like Swolecate??..Swoleeeyyy..you don't mind if I use your bod in reference here do ya??..The girls can definatly see your bod on here anytime they want and drule so......So how bout it girls can you get past some dudes face and love the rest???

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    So wait, Swole doesn't have a face like a worn firehydrant?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    So wait, Swole doesn't have a face like a worn firehydrant?
    that's what i was thinking..

but trying to be nice..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CutieFace Guest
    No Swole does not LOL

To be honest.....I'm not a kid so I tend to appreciate other things of more importance then someone's facial features...most of the men in my life have NOT been pretty boys and I do like a man who's got charachter to his face.....

I'm not so sure what you mean by a worn firehyrdant......but if he's got the personality traits I'm looking for....and is big, thick, hard.....and he can last for hours...then I'd be a very happy woman

*smile*

Cutie

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm too young to be worn!

Thanks for the bod reference, all good there.........

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    No Swole does not

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I don't think I've ever dated a pretty boy. I want a man that takes care of himself and treats me well......and doesn't have a hair trigger!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

No Swole does not LOL

To be honest.....I'm not a kid so I tend to appreciate other things of more importance then someone's facial features...most of the men in my life have NOT been pretty boys and I do like a man who's got charachter to his face.....

I'm not so sure what you mean by a worn firehyrdant......but if he's got the personality traits I'm looking for....and is big, thick, hard.....and he can last for hours...then I'd be a very happy woman

*smile*

Cutie
    .......Ohio needs more girls like the ones on AR.....

xfade7 is offline Member
    hmm what the hell is a hair trigger? am i just stupid or something?

xfade7

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    .......Ohio needs more girls like the ones on AR.....

I'm not a girl, I'm a woman and I've been to Ohio.....have to agree w/ you

Cutie

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've thought about this for quite some time, and for the life of me i can't understand why you're single.

No Swole does not LOL

*smile*

Cutie

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I've thought about this for quite some time, and for the life of me i can't understand why you're single.

ok want to know why????????????

let's see....I got married young, had babies...and stayed w/ an abusive, controlling, insecure, accusatory Prick cause I thought I was doing the right thing for my children and t heir emotional, financial well being...however I was VERY wrong......so now divorced.......

Dated for a short time.....did not like what was out there...so stopped dating hmmmmlil more then 2 years ago now..............

so until I meet a guy w ho's not affraid to approach an attractive, confident woman ....who's emotionally secure w/ himself , does NOT need a mommy....but a friend and a lover....then I'll be happy...

till then I just use big strong thick men for self gratifying sex

*smile*

Cutie

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if i was only single, 50 lbs heavier, and a few years older.

Thread Information