Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Woman in Anchorage, AK

got in a quarral with her husband. Later in the midst of "make up sex" she convinced him to let her tie him up.....she then went to the kitchen, got a knife, cut off his penis and flushed it down the toilet!

In addition to being charged with assualt.....she's being charged with evidence tampering for flushing the penis.

They pulled the toilet and got his member out of the pipes and apparently they were able to reattach it.

LOL.

Now that's a man with a crazy wife!!! Should make you appreciate what you have!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    got in a quarral with her husband. Later in the midst of "make up sex" she convinced him to let her tie him up.....she then went to the kitchen, got a knife, cut off his penis and flushed it down the toilet!

In addition to being charged with assualt.....she's being charged with evidence tampering for flushing the penis.

They pulled the toilet and got his member out of the pipes and apparently they were able to reattach it.

LOL.

Now that's a man with a crazy wife!!! Should make you appreciate what you have!
    You mean she did not get charged with a misdoweener. haha.. ===knee slap===

LOL I see someone else get's silly late at nite
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

lol@ evidence tampering.. that's some priceless shiet.

CutieFace Guest
    **** that's screwed up

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    lol@ evidence tampering.. that's some priceless shiet.

LOL Amazing the charges they throw on sometimes!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I don't in any way approve of violence against women, but, I would kill her ....

Ya that's a bit extreme. I can't imagine doing that to any man and Ive been pretty mad at a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I don't in any way approve of violence against women, but, I would kill her ....
    Congrats on breaking 5000 Blown

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    She will never get laid again.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's why no one will ever be allowed to tie me up.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I see she bought Lorena Bobbit's Guide To Castration book

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Here Here.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My girlfriend asked me one time and she got a swift "hell no". I dont trust anyone in the world enough to willfully submit myself to being restrained. What if she was secretly schizophrenic and decided that my penis was a 20 foot woman eating dragon (well it is, but thats not the point) and she decided to slay the beast. Then i'd be in for some problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Here Here.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    What if she was secretly schizophrenic and decided that my penis was a 20 foot woman eating dragon (well it is, but thats not the point)
    Oh come on BDTR it's a 2 inch woodpecker quit exaggerating

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Lol there isnt rope big enough is there?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the ol'saying...Hell has no fury like a woman scorn....ouch!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7006231/

OG

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Alaska is kind of a messed up state. It has the lowest proportion of women in all of the U.S., and also has the highest rape rates. I'm surprised she didn't get charged with mayhem.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would **** tha bitch with a knife if she ever did something like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i would **** tha bitch with a knife if she ever did something like that!!

It's one thing to cut the sucker off, but tossin it in the shi tter is just wrong.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    It's one thing to cut the sucker off, but tossin it in the shi tter is just wrong.
    lmao sounds like my type of girl

My girlfriend asked me one time and she got a swift "hell no". I dont trust anyone in the world enough to willfully submit myself to being restrained. What if she was secretly schizophrenic and decided that my penis was a 20 foot woman eating dragon (well it is, but thats not the point) and she decided to slay the beast. Then i'd be in for some problems.
    I'm with you on that note bro.....I don't trust anyone that much. Not to mention if mine was ever cut off the doctors would question the need to sew it back on.....more than not they would suggest adding something larger. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Here Here.
    Thats not what you were saying when you were begging to get in my handcuffs!!!

What was she supposed to do with it.........display it on a shelf?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Guess thats what 24 hours of darkness can do to the pysche.

LOL ya ....... poor guy.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    note to self:

Never be tied up in make up sex!

How about handcuffs

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    OMFG.....I would have killed her.

What was she supposed to do with it.........display it on a shelf?
    ... now i guess we know what you would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    OMFG.....I would have killed her.
    Is that before or after you pass out from the loss of blood? hahaha

Thats not what you were saying when you were begging to get in my handcuffs!!!
    Key!!! I'll have a key...cuffs are ok as long as I have that key.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Whats the difference bro... u get tied up and some sh*t is about to go down just pull real hard the ropes or the headboard is gonna break...

... now i guess we know what you would have done.

For me to know and for you to never find out.....as long as you are a good boy.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well after my penis reattachment, id cut her head off and throw it off a bridge...

That's certainly one solution.

That's certainly one solution.
    And that requires lots of cleaning up afterwards.

Deca that idea offically sucks. Choose another and be quick about...I'm holding up the thread until you do.

Thread Information