Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Threads like this disturb me. I don't think that talking about statistics solves anything. We are all born innocent of anything. When it comes to crime, sure some are more genetically prone in all races but much of the behavior is a result of environment. Remember the movie Trading Places? Another truth is that the wealthy always jack over the poor since the beginning of history. Doesn't matter what race. You can buy your way out of many things. A quote from Chris Rock..."Shaq ain't wealthly, he's rich, the white man that writes his check is wealthy".

Not saying many people don't go from poor to rich or upper middle class through hard work and education but we all know where a majority of the old money in this country came from.

Oh... and cocaine, that was fine for the rich to do, lets just slap your wrist. The law has never applied equally to people with money. One of the best things people can do is not generalize about other people on race or anything else because you cause other naive people to start pre-judging others. Look at how racism is passed down from one generation to the other. I have a former step father who you would think was alive during the late 1800's with his attitude toward other races. He makes me sick.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Oh... and cocaine, that was fine for the rich to do, lets just slap your wrist. The law has never applied equally to people with money. One of the best things people can do is not generalize about other people on race or anything else because you cause other naive people to start pre-judging others. Look at how racism is passed down from one generation to the other. I have a former step father who you would think was alive during the late 1800's with his attitude toward other races. He makes me sick.
    its like my sociology teacher says, the entire justice system isnt based on whether or not a person is guilty, its based on the power of persuasion (in other words, how good of a lawyer u can afford)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm not racist.

I hate everybody.

~SC~

BDTR is offline Retired
    BTW, rape, murder etc.. are not crimes of nescesity, stealing diapers is.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    why can't you have a educated discussion, it's people like you that ruin boards. are insults needed on here?
    I watched how you tried to have an educated discussion , when trying to get you to actually discuss anything it is like a denial without the denial. You ruin boards condoning the actions of a senseless piece of garbage. You insult people with your unfounded nonsense.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 03-10-2005 at 08:27 PM. Reason: I hurt a friends feelings

I agree with the fact that it was totally wrong and something an animal would have done for invading another ones territory, but I dont agree that everybody thinks that people should have jumped on him and restrained him, it was a one on one fight, if the other guy can't fight then it's his fuc*ing problem. He was talking some sh*t like "the lesson here is....blah blah blah" Nah, the true lesson is that no matter how advanced or civilized we have become as humans, survival of the fittest is how we have become what we are today. What is totally cowardly is when somebody is trying to avoid you or already knocked out, and you keep hitting them.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I agree with the fact that it was totally wrong and something an animal would have done for invading another ones territory, but I dont agree that everybody thinks that people should have jumped on him and restrained him, it was a one on one fight, if the other guy can't fight then it's his fuc*ing problem. He was talking some sh*t like "the lesson here is....blah blah blah" Nah, the true lesson is that no matter how advanced or civilized we have become as humans, survival of the fittest is how we have become what we are today. What is totally cowardly is when somebody is trying to avoid you or already knocked out, and you keep hitting them.
    Hmm.... I may have to disagree with you there bro.... From my point of view, he was not talkin sh!t.... After that lady blantantly skipped everyone in line, he simply called his wife and let her know that it will take longer to order the pizza.

I will also disagree with you on the fact that it was a "fight". The black guy just walked up and blindsided the customer with a punch. He didnt try to get in his face first and push him, or in any way encinuate(sp) that he wanted to fight. He mauled that other guy.

Just put yourself in that position, your in a long line, hungry as hell and some lady thinks she can just skip you and everyone else. I would assume just about everyone would say something to her along the lines of that not being cool. Now imagine this lady screaming at you and all of a sudden you see a big fist come at your face out of no where as you just got knocked unconscience and you had no control over it with no chance to defend yourself. Then imagine yourself waking up in the hospital with the doctor telling you that you have permanant brain damage.

I hope that guys gets shanked in jail, he deserves it IMO.

if there was a puch thrown it was a fight. And looking at the video again, he didnt totally blindside him, I mean he was standing in front of him when he punched him, the dude was just looking down, he should have been more aware of his surroundings after a confrontation.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I have a bigger issue with the seven guys just standing there not doing anything.

Not Cool......
    Just goes to show that Darwin got it wrong -- Humans didn't evolve from apes, they evolved from sheep.

Kinda reminds me of the surface dwellers (Eloi, I think?) from H.G. Wells "The Time Machine." The underground race (Morlochs) became cannibals over time, and raised the Eloi for food, and when an Eloi was "harvested," none of the other Eloi would even try to help.

Pretty pathetic . . .

-Tock

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Talking

Somebody needs a Hug all that hate will eat you up inside...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm not racist.

I hate everybody.

~SC~

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If you watch the whole movie, even after he redeamed himself his brother got killed by some black gang banger in the end for no real reason. Makes blacks look terrible. Didn't really lay an anti-racist message down, more of a "holy ****, ghetto kids are ridiculous" message.
    Actually the messages I got were that 1. Blanket hatred of another race is fvkked up and 2. There are POS in all races (skinheads in white, gang bangers in black, etc.)

JMHO,
    MT

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Actually the messages I got were that 1. Blanket hatred of another race is fvkked up and 2. There are POS in all races (skinheads in white, gang bangers in black, etc.)

JMHO,
    MT

First of all the black guy did it out of revenge. But that still doesn't make it right though. Yea monkeytown, I think that was more of the overall message, about blanket hatred...in the end what was really proven??

Not even gonna respond to all guys talking personal smack in this thread. To me its just funny how so many folk chimed in and are so critical about blacks committing more crimes than white folk...and how the stats prove it blah blah. When I would estimate about 90% of this board are commiting an ILLEGAL drug offense. Steriods are illegal (w/o a prescription) and the amount that alot of you have, being a full cycle of more than one compound would be enough, with the right prosecutor, to get you 'with the intent to distribute'.

You would end bunking up in a cell with the guy in that pizza place

9000rpm is offline Member
    It makes me more sick that those people did nothing, more than it makes me sick that they guy got beat up for nothing at all.

I am all of 5'5", 190lbs, and I would have at least tried to stop it. All someone had to do was get behind the guy, jump on his back and get him in a choke hold for about 1 minute. At least that's what I would have done.

Then after he passed out, I would have stomped his throat and crushed it. Piece of $hit.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Pizza sounds really good right now...yummmmmmmm...Italian sausage and black olives...ohhh mannn....

I think I just creamed my jeans...lmao... JK JK!

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Good for him, 4 more years behind bars.

He probably has NO SKILLS to make it in real life, and prison is his natural habitat.

Hope they send the b*tch with him.

Those kinds of people are easily expendable.

~SC~

I couldn't agree more...A few of the guys in the video didn't even turn around. Anymore I guess everyone figures if you get involved you go down too. Wonder why the pizza guy wasn't on the phone with the police right off the bat. You guys know what an ASP is I am sure...been nice to see one of those guys stroke that big fella over his head once or twice and open him up on camera... So many irrational morons walking around these days with no regard for humanity or anyone besides themselves and their agendas....disturbing situation..........

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    leave you ignorant racist opinions off the board, if you simply just can't read, or respond to the thread appropriately DON'T POST.
    ha! i love getting a reaction like that out of ppl like you. and by ppl like you i dont mean anything to do with skin color cause im sure thats what you were thinking.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Pizza sounds really good right now...yummmmmmmm...Italian sausage and black olives...ohhh mannn....

I think I just creamed my jeans...lmao... JK JK!
    off the topic.... but i have the biggest crush on Paris ever.... and i ve never even met the girl!!! anybody with me???

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    O'reilly is interviewing the victim in about 5 minutes on Fox NEws. Should be interesting!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought some of you guys should see how the media edited that clip. I found the whole thing. I still think that it was extreme, but this clip shows how the guy thows his phone down and acts like a bad ass ect until he sees the fat chicks boyfriend.....just watch and you will see the difference.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officebrawl.html

I thought some of you guys should see how the media edited that clip. I found the whole thing. I still think that it was extreme, but this clip shows how the guy thows his phone down and acts like a bad ass ect until he sees the fat chicks boyfriend.....just watch and you will see the difference.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officebrawl.html
    That nabby haired b!tch was putting her hands on the guys face... I would have fvcking knocked her out. I definately would have been watching and keeping distance with the boy. I probably would have had to strike him first anyway, as I have never hit a woman but this jungle animal would have been dealt with. So D do you still back them up? Both the fat b!tch and the useless POS? That guy seemingly was trying to get her to back off and stop touching and pushing his face, I would not have even talked.

This shows more but doesn't change a thing. Back it or not?

^^^^ for someone not on my ignore list.

I told you... you could get back on my buddy list. Just say you don't back that shyt that went down.

again....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    why beat someones ass for saying hes gonna have his pizza late?

black..white..red..purple, who cares

no reason for it

I think a lot of guys on the board would have done something to him for getting in their GF's face.

BDTR is offline Retired
    He didn't get in her face... I dont call that getting into someones face, she cut in line. If it was my girlfriend i would have apologized to the guy for my girlfriend doing something so inconsiderate.

I think a lot of guys on the board would have done something to him for getting in their GF's face.

He didn't get in her face... I dont call that getting into someones face, she cut in line. If it was my girlfriend i would have apologized to the guy for my girlfriend doing something so inconsiderate.
    did you not watch the video link I posted about 5 posts ago.

here http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officebrawl.html

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    No, I was the kid that knocked the smile off the big fat lip of yours. You actually still sound like you are in high school, I could be your daddy. He did leave you didn't he?
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Nice one.
    thanks for quoting the moron, now I remember why I have him on my ignore list. He has got to be the biggest internet badass I have ever seen......fvcking loser.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, I did. It shows the black woman being obnoxious and instigating the whole fight, pushing her hand into the guys face and screaming at him. The guy had every right to be angry. If my girl was an obnoxious cun t like that I would have dragged her out of there. Some people don't know how to function in real human society, and it shows.

did you not watch the video link I posted about 5 posts ago.

here http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officebrawl.html

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Those guys didn't even look to see if the guy was still alive, incredible. The white dude deserves some respect for taking 5 shots before hitting the ground. That women should be shot.

D-END I can't really believe you're backing that guy up. What he did was TOTALLY wrong! There's no excuse for it, as black people what we do reflects on us all.

The facts are if we do well (education, job, community) it will give us a positive image and vise versa.

Yeah, I did. It shows the black woman being obnoxious and instigating the whole fight, pushing her hand into the guys face and screaming at him. The guy had every right to be angry. If my girl was an obnoxious cun t like that I would have dragged her out of there. Some people don't know how to function in real human society, and it shows.
    I know man, I wanted to point out the difference in the two clips.

D-END I can't really believe you're backing that guy up. What he did was TOTALLY wrong! There's no excuse for it, as black people what we do reflects on us all.

The facts are if we do well (education, job, community) it will give us a positive image and vise versa.
    not backing him up, I said time and time again that his actions were extreme. I was just showing how the clip was edited to make it look a lot worse.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Stereotypes are hard to live down when people like that are running around the street. It sucks, but thats the way it is. There is a reason when women see a group of black men on a dark night walking down the street, they immediatly cross. It's people like that that make people afriad of blacks, plain and simple.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    thats what happens when you make two fat people wait for pizza... they start to beat everyone in the line in front of them... i'm surprised they didnt take a big bite outa him in the process...

thanks for quoting the moron, now I remember why I have him on my ignore list. He has got to be the biggest internet badass I have ever seen......fvcking loser.
    The thing is a consider him a good friend so for him to say **** like that was upsetting and surprising. Oh well.
    not backing him up, I said time and time again that his actions were extreme. I was just showing how the clip was edited to make it look a lot worse.
    Ok. The clip I saw the bitch was totally out of line. I still think she's at fault.

i also think SHE was at fault.

he was put in a bad situation and reacted the wrong way.

BDTR is offline Retired
    D-End, how do you keep trying to justify him? He's clearly a savage animal who can't function in society. He and his girl are equally guilty, hell she even tried to pull him out of the place. "reacted the wrong way" would be bitch slapping the guy, beating him half to death with your cinderblock fists is a tad over a bad reaction.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information