Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    D-End, how do you keep trying to justify him? He's clearly a savage animal who can't function in society. He and his girl are equally guilty, hell she even tried to pull him out of the place. "reacted the wrong way" would be bitch slapping the guy, beating him half to death with your cinderblock fists is a tad over a bad reaction.
    I think you have already made you mind up about me so your aren't getting what I am trying to say.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I already told you in PMs that I have no problem with you. It just seems you're trying rather hard to some way justify this.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I love watching that. That version is way better. He acted all tough in the girls face but caught a bad one when another man stepped to him. What the black dude did was brutal, but I still don't see the big deal, I been in plenty of fights, you win some and lose some.

What amazes me is how scared all them white guys were. That makes me embarrased to be white sometimes when a bunch of white guys can't stop one black guy from attacking someone. I am glad I am not a bitch like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I love watching that. That version is way better. He acted all tough in the girls face but caught a bad one when another man stepped to him. What the black dude did was brutal, but I still don't see the big deal, I been in plenty of fights, you win some and lose some.

What amazes me is how scared all them white guys were. That makes me embarrased to be white sometimes when a bunch of white guys can't stop one black guy from attacking someone. I am glad I am not a bitch like that.
    man you get it, you must be my brother from another mother... You understand now you will probably be flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    thats what happens when you make two fat people wait for pizza... they start to beat everyone in the line in front of them... i'm surprised they didnt take a big bite outa him in the process...
    LMFAO!!!!!!!! There is the real issue. Stay out of fat peoples way.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    **** him, that black guy did nothing wrong

if you open your mouth like that to a women you deserve a beating like that, next time i hope that guy has a little more respect for women.

and bdtr, if someone called your girlfriend a slut, bitch, whore etc. with such tone, im sure you wouldnt let that stand - and besides, the guy just got KOd.

he got what he deserved

decadbal is offline Banned
    its pretty obvious both the ppl were on something, the woman tried to cut line or something, the shop owner should have killed both of them. i hate ppl who cant go out in public without starting a fight, yelling or acting ghetto. bill cosby is right..

now let the flames burn hi

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    did you not watch the video link I posted about 5 posts ago.

here http://www.big-boys.com/articles/officebrawl.html
    SHE GOT IN HIS FACE, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I don't care what no one says. It was just a fight. You don't cry like a little girl if you lost the fight and call the cops.

I don't care what no one says. It was just a fight. You don't cry like a little girl if you lost the fight and call the cops.
    That wasn't a fight, that was one big ass guy beating the **** out of some helpless little guy because his b*tch ass girlfriend was pushing him in his face, calling him names. If someone pushed me in my face and said **** like that to me.. I would have probably reacted worse then he did. All he did was slam his phone and get mad, he didn't touch her or anything. They should both rot in hell. They don't belong in society.

Well if my girl ever comes out to the car and says this guy that looks like a pussy is acting tough because I am a woman and would never step to a man like that, you might see Lozgod on a surveilance camera smashing someones skull. What's right is right, don't act tough if you can't back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    That wasn't a fight, that was one big ass guy beating the **** out of some helpless little guy because his b*tch ass girlfriend was pushing him in his face, calling him names. If someone pushed me in my face and said **** like that to me.. I would have probably reacted worse then he did. All he did was slam his phone and get mad, he didn't touch her or anything. They should both rot in hell. They don't belong in society.

Well if my girl ever comes out to the car and says this guy that looks like a pussy is acting tough because I am a woman and would never step to a man like that, you might see Lozgod on a surveilance camera smashing someones skull. What's right is right, don't act tough if you can't back it up.
    Yes, if he was acting like that unprovoked. If a woman wants to act like a man, treat her like a f*cking man and let her handle her own sh*t...

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Yes, if he was acting like that unprovoked. If a woman wants to act like a man, treat her like a f*cking man and let her handle her own sh*t...
    so it's ok to hit women?

exactly

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    exactly
    I bet that guy $hit an eggroll when he saw her bf come walking in there!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Or a stomboli... It was a pizza place

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    do u actually think for one second that the stupid hoe would have acted that tough if she didnt have her big dumb animal with her??? HELL NO, she had him around so she thinks she is a badass, IMO she needed to be the one that got ****ed up, somebody should have cracked a chair over the guys head then proceeded to give her a turn with the chair, reminds me of frat guys and certain people at clubs i go to, they will talk **** like crazy in a group, but once they get separated they arent ****....she wouldnt of been saying a WORD if she didnt have her man around.... its unreal that alot of guys are trying to justify that situation saying yea she didnt do anything wrong, the guy that hit him did nothing wrong....etc etc...i dont know where u guys are living but in the real world thats not the way you function in society...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Or a stomboli... It was a pizza place
    Whats your avatar of??

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    50 cone head cent

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Whats your avatar of??
    50cent mug shot, HA! thug life ain't easy gangsta

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    50cent mug shot, HA! thug life ain't easy gangsta

nice....

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown

my thoughts exactly

bahahahah

this thread just went from flaming the black guy to defending him.

God i love AR

Well there was no reason for the cops to get involved. Nothing makes a man look more like a punk than to get beat up then take someone to court.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    do u actually think for one second that the stupid hoe would have acted that tough if she didnt have her big dumb animal with her??? HELL NO, she had him around so she thinks she is a badass, IMO she needed to be the one that got ****ed up, somebody should have cracked a chair over the guys head then proceeded to give her a turn with the chair, reminds me of frat guys and certain people at clubs i go to, they will talk **** like crazy in a group, but once they get separated they arent ****....she wouldnt of been saying a WORD if she didnt have her man around.... its unreal that alot of guys are trying to justify that situation saying yea she didnt do anything wrong, the guy that hit him did nothing wrong....etc etc...i dont know where u guys are living but in the real world thats not the way you function in society...

Well there was no reason for the cops to get involved. Nothing makes a man look more like a punk than to get beat up then take someone to court.
    ... well, in all seriousness

The police should be their to uphold the rule of law

Lets face it, this wasnt a fight, it was a beat down - and that blackguy was just a drug dealer it wasnt his girlfriend (allthough thats what they told the police to get a reduced sentence)

The lady their was strung out on either coke or meth (judging by her energy level, increased confidence & willingness to use aggression)

--- but dont get me wrong, im still on the black guys side ---

....and I know, in his heart SwoleCat is too

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    The lady their was strung out on either coke or meth (judging by her energy level, increased confidence & willingness to use aggression)
    You don't deal with too many black women do you? Most are high energy like that if they feel disrespected. I dated enough of them to know. Had a BMW windshield smashed in, had one stab me, I could go on but I don't know if there is enough bandwidth.

hahahah, LOL

nice, your right Lozgod - we dont have a big black population up here in BC, so ill take yoru word for it

NoobJuice is offline Member
    So did they get their pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    So did they get their pizza?
    maybe........do they serve pizza in prison?

NoobJuice is offline Member
    O yea- a white man would have never gotten four years for this bs. Sad but true

uh-o, i can smell the flames already....

maybe........do they serve pizza in prison?
    Nope. Not in the 4 years I was there.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    This video gives a prime example why everyone should carry a gun. Doesn't matter how big or bad you are S&W makes all equal. Hell, I bet that woman would have never EVER cut in line had she known everyone was packing and it was legal to shoot cocksuckers like her and her brain dead ****stick.

Everyone does carry guns, that's why 14yo kids are killing fathers with children at home. If that guy that got beat up lifted some iron instead of strombolis maybe his eye socket wouldn't be smashed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    This video gives a prime example why everyone should carry a gun. Doesn't matter how big or bad you are S&W makes all equal. Hell, I bet that woman would have never EVER cut in line had she known everyone was packing and it was legal to shoot cocksuckers like her and her brain dead ****stick.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Everyone does carry guns, that's why 14yo kids are killing fathers with children at home. If that guy that got beat up lifted some iron instead of strombolis maybe his eye socket wouldn't be smashed.
    The guy only beat up the pasty little white guy cause he knew looking at him he couldn't fight....**** you and I can tell that fact ourselves within three seconds. A simple FO or "step out side...." whoud I have settled any "honor" this guy was proving by standing up for his crack whore. To beat him like that was just showing off. Like I said, drop the ****er as he comes through the door and her for good measure....if it were legal I can garantee you'd never see films with this horse**** on the net cause no one would act like a cock if they knew someone could shoot them.

It is buried deep in this thread, but I will restate my stance on this. Anyone that lives in America knows we have an epidemic of spontaneous violent crime. You can be a victim anywhere at any moment. This does not make crime ok, but if you are not prepared for that fact and you fall victim, you played a role. That is why I work out, and study combat techniques, and never leave the house unarmed. Even if it isn't a gun I carry a knife, brass knuckles, something.

Who is the bad guy in the video? The black dude.
    Who's fault is it? The white guy. He was unprepared while well aware of life in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    The guy only beat up the pasty little white guy cause he knew looking at him he couldn't fight....**** you and I can tell that fact ourselves within three seconds. A simple FO or "step out side...." whoud I have settled any "honor" this guy was proving by standing up for his crack whore. To beat him like that was just showing off. Like I said, drop the ****er as he comes through the door and her for good measure....if it were legal I can garantee you'd never see films with this horse**** on the net cause no one would act like a cock if they knew someone could shoot them.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Not everyone is a fighter. If someone is assaulted first and is continually beat, they are obviously not a fighter. THat's what a good punking is for. So what if the guy got an attitude with a girl, he didnt touch her. SHe started the whole thing, and her big BF came in and had to be THE tough guy. He coulda gotten by just punking him, but he had to get physical.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Who is the bad guy in the video? The black dude.
    Who's fault is it? The white guy. He was unprepared while well aware of life in America.
    the problem was he was unprepared to encounter 2 ignorant animals that belong in cages....hence...prison....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    the problem was he was unprepared to encounter 2 ignorant animals that belong in cages....hence...prison....
    Right and they are everywhere, so it is his fault. I am prepared. I would of struck first with a weapon if someone was twice my size obviously about to attack me instead of acting like a pussy.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    But not everyone shares your same point of view. I totally agree with you and I am usually prepared for animals like them, but I see no problem with this guy contacting police in order to sue the man and have him put in prison. He wasn't a fighter, simple as that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information